AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Kyouran Kazoku Nikki (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=58275)

NeoSam 2007-11-22 03:25

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

The boy's light novel series Kyouran Kazoku Nikki will be getting animated:

狂乱家族日記
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

少年向け小説(ライトノベル).
Shounen light novel (light novel series for boys).

Broadcast: 2008

A light novel series that's published under the shounen light novel label Famitsu Bunko.
For now there are 9 volumes released of this light novel series, and the 10th light novel will be released on 30/11/2007.
Covers:

Author: Akira
Illustrator: x6suke

Genre: Shounen, Fantasy, Comedy

Spoiler for Other boy's light novels:

NeoSam 2007-11-22 06:22

Some illustrations by x6suke can be seen in this page:
http://www.himitsukichi.com/~x6suke/...t_original.php
(click on the images for the full illustrations)

There are 3 pages in the above link that contain illustrations by x6suke.

x6suke's art style looks great :)

Potatochobit 2008-01-08 05:27

I am interested in this. seems to air around april.

does it have any connection to that manga mirai nikki? I havnt checkd but when I did a search they came up together.

The Chaos 2008-01-08 06:30

I'm Interested Too...Just Three months ... :)

NeoSam 2008-02-01 05:03

An official site for the anime has opened:
http://www.kyouran.jp/

crystar 2008-02-04 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potatochobit (Post 1332707)
I am interested in this. seems to air around april.

does it have any connection to that manga mirai nikki? I havnt checkd but when I did a search they came up together.

I highly doubt it. Mirai Nikki is like the opposite of the type of series this appears to be.

Kaioshin Sama 2008-03-03 22:37

A smug looking loli for a main character. Resist her pull, resist her pull, resist her pull *Pant* :bow: NOoooooooooo! :help: Gaaaah! :love:

Crap, I have to watch this. :sad:

mandarb916 2008-03-20 15:33

The light novel itself is suppose to be VERY hilarious...personally would like to read it, but considering the cover designs of light novels in general...i'm a little (actually, really) embarrassed to buy them at the local bookstore...

Unfortunately this is the only anime this spring (to my knowledge) that Hirohashi Ryo is CVing, so that alone's enough to make me watch it :P

Midonin 2008-03-20 16:24

This series looks to be an eccentric one, and the cast (both in character design and voice) look appealing.

Added to my "to watch" list.

Vexx 2008-04-01 22:48

This may be the wacky "pani poni dash" comedy of the season just from the premise:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Omni's preseason review notes from Random Curiosity
If there’s one really wacky series this season, this could be it. In Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, an incarnation of destruction was defeated by humanity, but it had left a curse before dying: its child would awaken in 1000 years and destroy the world. Approximately 1000 years later, mankind is able to use DNA testing to figure out a group of people who could be that child, but they still can’t pinpoint exactly who. What they decide to do is to put all these people together in one family with the hope that the person who is the real child would develop love for their family and would no longer want to destroy the world. The wacky part comes in when you consider some of the characters in this family: a cat-eared loli (who’s the mother figure no less), a lion, a biological weapon, and a jellyfish. That’s got dysfunctional written all over it, so I think this has the potential to be hilarious.

That alone means this series gets my "3 episode" minimum check out.

WanderingKnight 2008-04-01 23:12

I just saw some royalty-like archaic speech in the homepage, so I'm guessing that must be a character-specific quirk... and since that sort of speech happens to be a particular weakness of mine, I guess I'll give this... weirdness a try.

Character designs are definitely on a WTF level though.

Kenn 2008-04-02 00:09

I am really looking forward to this! Looks hilarious, and I'm hoping it will replace the hole in my list left by Minami-ke & Kimi Aru =)

serenade_beta 2008-04-02 00:55

Saw the trailer... tired...
Looks like crazy, absurd comedy, but I'm still not sure... I'll definitely take a look though.
Kyouka... Have to wait, but I can't tell if I'll end up hating her or liking her... Feel sorry for Ouka though, seems he gets to suffer a lot.

Premiering on the 12th. A while to go. Enough time to brace myself for whatever is coming.

Jiyuu 2008-04-02 00:55

this looks very lolicon-oriented XD
but i kinda like the art style of the light novels so i might just give it a try XDD

mandarb916 2008-04-02 07:01

the dramaCD is VERY high tension lol

Kaioshin Sama 2008-04-02 12:41

Saw the trailer and all the things the main character does and it sure looks like a lolidom series. This oughta hold me off until Kodomo No Jikan. I just love the main characters attitude. Could she make the Top 20?

Rikimtasu 2008-04-03 02:31

Offical PV:

MOSAIC.WAVE=WIN

Westlo 2008-04-03 02:33

This is either going to be awesome or awful, please be awesome.

Kaioshin Sama 2008-04-03 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 1507347)
This is either going to be awesome or awful, please be awesome.

I for one welcome our new Cat Loli overlord. :bow:

Is anyone seeing a thing that looks a hell of a lot like Overman King Gainer in there?

Jiyuu 2008-04-03 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoSam (Post 1507274)
Kyoran Kazoku Nikki Trailer Online
------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 2nd, 2008 by John
The official homepage for the upcoming Kyoran Kazoku Nikki (Frenzied Family Diary) television series now hosts a 4 minute long streaming trailer in 500kbs and 1mbs bandwidth streams. The sci-fi comedy series will debut on April 12.

Source: Anime News Network

looks better then the youtube version..