AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Attack on Titan (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Attack on Titan - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122182)

CrowKenobi 2013-10-04 19:51

Attack on Titan - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Attack on Titan - Favourite Character(s) Poll, the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules

• No campaigning for votes.
    Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.
  • Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

darklegends8 2013-10-04 20:43

Hanji
Mikasa
Connie
Christa
Eren

Eragon 2013-10-04 20:52

Armin.
Jean.
Christa & Ymir <3
Levi.

DXMichael 2013-10-04 21:16

Levi for his coolness and awesome skills :p

Erwin just because he seems like such a fascinating character. The way he acts so calmly to things a normal human being would cringe at, it shows he's been through a lot.

Hanji because her reactions are not only pleasant but scary at the same time :heh:

Jean simply because he seems like a likable character.

Eren, as much as people hate him for hesitating and whining etc I loved his rage and titan transformations.

Pixis because Pixis :D

Haigon 2013-10-04 21:20

Armin - From crybaby to smart guy.
Jean - He's Jean.
Annie - Because no manichaeism character.
Erwin - He's based.
Levi - Manage to remain cool even in dire situations.
Hanji - Needless to say.

richardtengcy 2013-10-04 23:01

Erwin
Mikasa
Sasha

playmaker2k 2013-10-05 04:18

Annie = Dat Sexy Muay Thai
Mikasa = Medieval Alita
Levi = Medieval Trunks
Eren = Shinji with Resolve

monir 2013-10-05 04:50

For whatever reason I thought it was Levi who was going to runaway with this. Funnily enough Marco is still not getting any love. He is indeed a tragic case. Yeah, I didn't vote for him either. :heh:

Haiprbim 2013-10-05 05:12

Mikasa and Levi all the way. This show is all about being a badass.

Zeydra 2013-10-05 07:40

Eren for his other form.
Mikasa for showing humans without powers can still be great fighters.
Armin because a character showing smarts and making a difference with them is rare and appreciated.
Jean because he's sort of cool in a jerk sort of way.
Annie because despite her actions I still find it easy to sympathize with her.
Reiner for showing underrated characters can still be awesome.
Sasha because of her food antics.
Erwin for the same reason as Armin only with a lot of cool factor added.
Levi for being hands down the coolest character in the show.

I really probably should have stuck to five or less characters but I couldn't bear to not vote for some of them.

Allium 2013-10-05 08:39

Voted for:

Mikasa - Liked her role as the cool, reserved but badass heroine.
Armin - Tactical strategist in the making. I quite liked his growth into a more confident person in the series.
Jean - One of my favourite side characters. I like how he seems to represent the audience in the show, which makes him relatable, in my opinion.
Levi - Need I say more.

millie10468 2013-10-05 09:58

Eren
Eren
Eren
Mikasa
Armin

I somehow seem to love Eren the more people hate/dislike him. I feel like he doesn't deserve all the hate he gets. Like I wonder if those who hate him could do better than him if they were him. It's a manga and unrealistic, I get that, but it's extremely easy to apply the pointing fingers at someone when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes (not that I've walked a mile in Eren's shoes, lol) schtick in real life . People lack empathy for Eren in this fandom.

I must've been more annoyed than I thought. I wrote too much. :heh:

Kirarakim 2013-10-05 10:33

Voted for Annie, Armin, Jean & Levi

Jean is probably my favorite of the 4 as I find him the most easy to relate to.

Armin was a character who I didn't care for at first but he really grew on me over the course of the series. I like that he is the strategic thinker.

Annie I always liked but especially grew to love in the 2nd half. It's very rare you find a female villain who doesn't use sex appeal. Plus her flashbacks and the way she cried at the end makes me intrigued to hear the reason she did what she did.

Finally Levi, I think is just cool. I am a big fan of Kamiya Hiroshi so I was biased for Levi from the start. Shallow reasons are shallow. He's another character I want to learn more about.

kitten320 2013-10-05 11:20

Thanks for the thread :D
I'll vote based on what was animated so far:

1) Annie - won't bother explaining.
2) Hanji - how can you not love a crazy/bad ass scientist? :D

Those 2 are my top charas but I'll give honourable mentions to:

3) Levi - despite his cold attitude he still is a very caring person and he is strong :D

4) Armin - went from crybaby to manipulative and smart ass. Really nice and strong development. Always pleasant to see that you can rock using brains and not muscles.

5) Jean - probably the only character who still seems sane for most part. And also a nice development. He went from an ass to someone admirable.

6) Eren - unlike many MCs, I actually like him. Not happy with changes in last 2 episodes so I'm basing his chara on chapters until the end of season 1.
Despite his rage driven attitude he still shows positive and caring qualities.

7) Sasha - I love her comedy moments, wish there was more of her.

8) Marco - because he is the main reason why Jean is the way he is so I think the guy deserved a bit of love^^

MrTerrorist 2013-10-05 11:26

My favorite characters:

Eren. His emotions and determination are his greatest strengths and weaknesses.

Mikasa. One of two most badass females i like in this series. A beautiful and skilled warrior with a tragic past.

Armin. The weak guy who helps his friends by using his intellect.

Jean. A selfish jerk who grew to care about his comrades.

Annie. The other of the two badass females i like in this series. A tragic figure whose has a kinder side but is unable to be that person due to circumstances of her past. It helps i shipped her with Eren and Mikasa!

Sasha. Potato girl. Nuff said.

Erwin. You have to respect a man whose willing to take the risk or never loses his cool for the survival of humanity.

Levi. One of the most baddest characters in the show who has a nicer side.

Hange. Titan groupie and mad genius scientist. It helps she's voiced by Romi Park.

Pixis. The cool old guy who cares about his men and wants humanity to win.

Others: Levi's squad. I love those guys especially Petra.

And finally the Titans. They are the most unique and mysterious enemy of the show.

Byakou 2013-10-05 11:32

Why the hell is Hanji written Hange? The kana is ハンジ, that's Hanji Mr President. Bet lots of people will forget to vote for her cause they don't recognize the name

Anyway, my favourites are Erwin and Hanji.

Flolan 2013-10-05 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakou (Post 4858234)
Why the hell is Hanji written Hange? The kana is ハンジ, that's Hanji Mr President. Bet lots of people will forget to vote for her cause they don't recognize the name

Anyway, my favourites are Erwin and Hanji.

Actually its correct. Kodansha comics cleared it. The Attack on Titan fandom just wants to keep using Hanji for some reason.

Link to Kodansha Comics post about it

justinstrife 2013-10-05 12:12

Eren because he inspires when he sets his mind to something. Levi because he is the best that humanity has. Sorry but Mikasa just doesnt do it for me. Sad to see her putting up a challenge to Levi.

lateraldeath 2013-10-05 12:32

I don't know why but before i viewed the results I had this trollish expectation that Titans would be the 2nd most popular after Mikasa.

darklegends8 2013-10-05 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife (Post 4858299)
Eren because he inspires when he sets his mind to something. Levi because he is the best that humanity has. Sorry but Mikasa just doesnt do it for me. Sad to see her putting up a challenge to Levi.

Sad to see Levi putting up a challenge at all.