AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shana (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=57915)

Pellissier 2007-11-15 06:10

Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Shakugan no Shana II, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ashlay 2007-11-15 11:49

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/777...bdadmp8.th.jpg

wonder what's written on the food containers this week. >,>

I can't help but be a little reminded of Lelouch from Code Geass, since Ike tries to plan everything perfectly and yet quickly gets crushed by Murphy's Law again and again and again. (Even his inner monologues sound like something out of the CG picture dramas... :rolleyes:) I also feel rather terrible for Ike, since he's way too shy...this entire trip to the amusement park basically comes down to the fact that he needs an excuse to even try and confess to Yoshida. well, at least he did get his ferris wheel ride. :heh:

also, did Alastor lose his mind? Talking while Ogata is right there. -_- Well, Shana's jokes were amusing, and I found it funny that it was a bird mascot to help Yuji and Konoe out of the maze. speaking of which, maybe I'm just completely paranoid, but I had the sense that the mascots were not only the same person, but somehow have begun some evil plot. alright maybe not... anyway, entire episode definitely feels like the hot springs special, and the multiple eye-catches certainly help to reinforce that idea.

next week is some Margery flashback material from S. Should be fun.

piku 2007-11-15 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlay (Post 1255452)

wonder what's written on the food containers this week. >,>

just different fish names in Japanese Kanji. I've seen this cup before and i think i must get one after watching this episode...

actually this is a nice episode.

nice drawing (OVA/s1 quality)
nice eyecatchS (actually, TOO MUCH eyecatchS in this episode although those are fantastic)
nice gag and nice story (also OVA and S1 #9 quality)

how come Ike become that aggressive, all for 'Dating' with Kazumi... and the BGMs when Ike lost his plan (just like the one which used in S1 #15~16 when wilhelmina/shiro/alastor recall their memory in 16th century, the war that the former Enpatu Shakugan died) just make me laugh.

and I found that Ike and wilhelmina actually is 2 of a kind...suppotive character, the brain of the group, well planned, , a little bit born misfortune...and work very hard for the the one they love.

the recent 3 episode is quite interesting but I don't think JC Staff should 'spend' near 1/3 length of the whole S2 for the school comedy.

looking forward for the next episode, the real start of S2 in some meaning...

and the people in the mascot will show up at #10, according to a anime magazine.

ashlay 2007-11-15 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by piku (Post 1255554)
and the people in the mascot will show up at #10, according to a anime magazine.

oh holy crap. 0_o

then that...and the...

Gonna have to go watch the episode again. :heh:

minhtam1638 2007-11-15 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlay (Post 1255452)

also, did Alastor lose his mind? Talking while Ogata is right there. -_- Well, Shana's jokes were amusing, and I found it funny that it was a bird mascot to help Yuji and Konoe out of the maze. speaking of which, maybe I'm just completely paranoid, but I had the sense that the mascots were not only the same person, but somehow have begun some evil plot. alright maybe not... anyway, entire episode definitely feels like the hot springs special, and the multiple eye-catches certainly help to reinforce that idea.

next week is some Margery flashback material from S. Should be fun.

I believe Alastor is actually whispering to Shana, and the directors magnified his voice so that we know what he's trying to say.

serenade_beta 2007-11-15 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by minhtam2448 (Post 1255688)
I believe Alastor is actually whispering to Shana, and the directors magnified his voice so that we know what he's trying to say.

Maybe not fighting any Denizens lately has caused a mental breakdown? :heh:

Well, in anime, people can become extremely deaf at moments for no reason at all. *points to Seto no Hanayome*

Deathkillz 2007-11-15 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1255767)
Maybe not fighting any Denizens lately has caused a mental breakdown? :heh:

Well, in anime, people can become extremely deaf at moments for no reason at all. *points to Seto no Hanayome*

not to mention blind as well X3 "MY EYESSSS!!!"

*cough*
Spoiler:

Kang Seung Jae 2007-11-15 19:49

Two words: POOR IKE! :heh:

serenade_beta 2007-11-15 19:57

Spoiler for ep7 thoughts:

Freeter 2007-11-15 21:41

Wow, delusional mastermind Ike actually made this ep worth watching. He deserves his own comedic spinoff ala Shanatan :heh:

Spoiler for plan:

minhtam1638 2007-11-15 22:17

This... was awesome.

Now I want to see Shana get a AAA on Fascination MaXX. Now THAT has never been done.

Kang Seung Jae 2007-11-16 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by piku (Post 1255554)

My Guess:

Spoiler for Hmmm....:

outcast_within 2007-11-16 06:48

i'm just wondering if it is even possible to introduce the evil guys and stuff at this point. It's all so happy and haremy that it would be out of tone to make it an action anime again.
That and how yuuji is turning into a tank also limits the story potential since he is getting too powerfull

Training with Supermaid has reached it's limit wtf
Failling from a roof and not even breaking broozing hell not even feeling pain.
Infinite amount of energy plus Regeneration = god that pwns all

teachopvutru 2007-11-16 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by outcast_within (Post 1256482)
i'm just wondering if it is even possible to introduce the evil guys and stuff at this point. It's all so happy and haremy that it would be out of tone to make it an action anime again.

Well, maybe they're trying to do something really dramatic next? =o Nothing can be bad if there's no good moment blend in afterall =/

Quote:

That and how yuuji is turning into a tank also limits the story potential since he is getting too powerfull
I don't see how that's true...

Kinny Riddle 2007-11-16 10:11

Anyone notice how Shana's skirt seem to defy gravity when she bungee jumps? :D

Apart from that, there's nothing much to comment about. Ike's crush on Yoshida is only briefly mentioned in the novel and hasn't even started, so that's about the only refreshing thing to say about this pretty amusing "filler". Poor Ike. lol

Next episode seems to take place in 1920s New York, so it's Chrno Crusade, er, I mean, Margery Crusade time.

hayate-sama 2007-11-16 10:50

Spoiler for ep 8:

Quote:

Next episode seems to take place in 1920s New York, so it's Chrno Crusade, er, I mean, Margery Crusade time.
i think it will take place in shanghai
Spoiler for tomogara:

ashlay 2007-11-16 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayate-sama (Post 1256703)
I think it will take place in shanghai

well you're wrong. -_-

it's in New York, and in case you missed the empire state building, (a decade too early, but no mistaking it) preview Yuji even said it was in New York.

minhtam1638 2007-11-16 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayate-sama (Post 1256703)
Spoiler for ep 8:

i think it will take place in shanghai
Spoiler for tomogara:

But Margery isn't Asian... is she?

lua thien 2007-11-16 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by minhtam2448 (Post 1256785)
But Margery isn't Asian... is she?

No, Margery is actually of German or French descent. Overall, she's European. Where else can you find natural blondes?

ashlay 2007-11-16 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by lua thien (Post 1256821)
No, Margery is actually of German or French descent. Overall, she's European. Where else can you find natural blondes?

well, to be fair no one's natural hair color is pink or turquoise, so maybe it's best to drop the hair color part of the argument when talking about Crimson realm related people.

other than that, continue on.