AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 70 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=69729)

Hunter 2008-08-07 10:00

[Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 70 Discussion

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gif if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

AuroraFlash 2008-08-07 12:00

I expect Sora to be killed by the Kyuubi's chakra because the Kyuubi has no reason to protect him, instead of Naruto who has to survive in order for the Kyuubi to survive. The Kyuubi is generally an evil thing and is rather hurt in its pride by the fact that it has somehow been captured. Instead of Naruto's death, which would mean death for the Kyuubi aswell, Sora means nothing for him but another attempt to get the Kyuubi powers.

What do you think about that?

JackRydden224 2008-08-07 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraFlash (Post 1785538)
I expect Sora to be killed by the Kyuubi's chakra because the Kyuubi has no reason to protect him, instead of Naruto who has to survive in order for the Kyuubi to survive. The Kyuubi is generally an evil thing and is rather hurt in its pride by the fact that it has somehow been captured. Instead of Naruto's death, which would mean death for the Kyuubi aswell, Sora means nothing for him but another attempt to get the Kyuubi powers.

What do you think about that?

I agree that Kyuubi's (chakra) will hurt Sora more and it has the potential to kill him, but I don't think it'll quite happen here. He has to fight his pops with Naruto so that he knows the truth and all.

Cox 2008-08-07 13:21

They will most likely have to make up some new reason for Sora to live. I doubt he has any of the "healing" powers of the Kyuubi since he just has the chakra in him.

HiroInazuma 2008-08-07 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cox (Post 1785711)
They will most likely have to make up some new reason for Sora to live. I doubt he has any of the "healing" powers of the Kyuubi since he just has the chakra in him.

I'm still guessing the Kyuubi will suck the chakra out of Sora

Cox 2008-08-07 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiroInazuma (Post 1785812)
I'm still guessing the Kyuubi will suck the chakra out of Sora

See I hope that happens but then again why would the Kyuubi want to help Naruto or anyone...

BlackShinobi07 2008-08-07 15:03

Fillers........so....utterly.......stupid.....can' t.....take........anymore.....................

Rawrz 2008-08-07 16:55

Like pre-filler shippuden was not boring enough now theyre giving me that filler hell all over again! damn that pre-filler chunnin exam naruto stuff was good once.Now whose in for some Curry Of Life™ ?!!?

Freya 2008-08-07 17:00

Curry of Life...roflmao.

@Cox
He HAS to help Naruto until he can make Naruto go 9 tails or w/e. If Naruto dies then Kyuubi dies.

Cox 2008-08-07 17:06

He CAN let Sora go Kyuubi and then suck his blood (Chakra) :D but then Sora dies. We are thinking that he just comes out and sucks it up. I am just saying that he has no reason to really help Sora live...

AuroraFlash 2008-08-07 18:48

Hmm, I guess Sora will be burned to death when the fourth tail appears.
There once was that Mizuki who was used as a guinea pig for Orochimaru's early experiments with the cursed seal (also filler) and that is going to happen to the cute Sora aswell. He will crumble. =)

Freya 2008-08-07 19:38

Sora cute? Nah lol. He's really stubborn and stuff. Finally some good Kyuubi action rofl.

Cox 2008-08-07 22:35

Soo umm saw the episode... Dis dude, Cox, normally has low standards. Naruto for the whole thing uses the crying effect to stop Kyuubi juice from making him go 4tailed. When it was in tailed states one to three you barely saw fighting. Next episode it is 4 tails O_O Will they go 5 tails and rip a new butt in the manga...

The world may never know....

Freya 2008-08-07 22:43

I'm surprised they're going so far for fillers. 5 tails? That would be epic.

AuroraFlash 2008-08-07 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freya (Post 1786963)
I'm surprised they're going so far for fillers. 5 tails? That would be epic.

Hahahahaha, this is ridiculous, isn't it? ^^
No, I really don't think so. I still doubt Sora can withstand the 4-tailed form.

HiroInazuma 2008-08-07 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cox (Post 1786938)
Soo umm saw the episode... Dis dude, Cox, normally has low standards. Naruto for the whole thing uses the crying effect to stop Kyuubi juice from making him go 4tailed. When it was in tailed states one to three you barely saw fighting. Next episode it is 4 tails O_O Will they go 5 tails and rip a new butt in the manga...

The world may never know....

What I got angry about is that Naruto didn't accept that he had to beat Sora to a pulp to bring him back, when it was Naruto's lover Sasuke he said 'Even if I have to break your arms and legs I will bring you back' but he won't even use his three tails to crush Sora and the fact that he held back the 4 tails by himself, what is the point in Yamato then?! What is the point in even making animated manga chapters if they are not gonna stay true?!

Also why did the 3 tailed chakra burn Naruto? Naruto can withstand the 3 tailed chakra it is the 4th one that hurts him

Jerseykid 2008-08-08 00:40

I was hoping for some superness ala the fight with snake guy before naruto regained control.

AuroraFlash 2008-08-08 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerseykid (Post 1787171)
I was hoping for some superness ala the fight with snake guy before naturo regained control.

That was awesome! Now if he is able to maintain three tails and his conciousness at the same time, he is one step closer to being powerful because the Kyuubi can be a gift IF controlled.

Freya 2008-08-08 01:26

Wow I thought it was going to be a good Kyuubi fight but nvm. Naruto is stubborn as hell. What's the point of him being a jinchurikki if he can't even control and use his powers?

DeDe 2008-08-08 01:42

This sums up this episode.

Naruto: SOOOOOOORA!
Sakura: NARUTOOOOO!
Sora: RAWR!

They'll redeem the filler arc if they kill off Sora and his wacky daddy. I am really disappointed in the Asuma fight. I thought it would be his big moment, but it has been lame. Shika must have been eating his Wheaties to overpower 3 tails SoraKyuubi with the shadow beck bind to save Naruto. Yamato couldn't even hold him for like a second with Mokuton.

We are almost home. One more to go.