AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Social Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115308)

willx 2012-10-07 17:49

The Social Thread

EDIT:

Quote:

Thread Manifesto -

Folks, this thread was closed and has been re-opened. There have been concerns about people go off-topic, creating spam posts or otherwise derailing this thread with inside jokes and conversations. I thought I'd take this opportunity to put forth the reason this thread was created in the first place and hope that this thread can be useful to everyone in getting to know each other a little bit better and a place to just talk about going-ons in our lives.

This place is a place for people to get together to chat about things. Various things. Things that don't necessarily fit in other topics .. or topics that don't necessarily require a thread of their own. Inevitably this means that people that know each other better will talk more with each other, which is fine .. but I also want this thread to be a place where newcomers will feel comfortable popping in and joining conversations. It's good for the forum, the community and all of us, to constantly welcome new blood, new perspectives and yet another smiling face from beyond a monitor. I hope this can be that place.

I hope this thread is useful to you all. That you appreciate it and enjoy it. I know I do. Because ultimately, this community is a great one, and I'm happy to get to know you all better.
So, I believe someone had mentioned previously there was no "official social thread" where people could talk about a range of topics randomly and with no continuity. Well, this is an attempt to make one -- although I suppose this entire sub-forum is "general" ..

ANYWAYS .. let's kick this off with a couple of randomly fluffy discussion topics:

What's everyones thoughts on true love? ;)
Opposites attract or is similar better? :eyespin:
Take a picture of your living room / living space / office! :heh:
Boxes / Briefs / or None !? :p

kyp275 2012-10-07 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by willx (Post 4386545)

Boxers all the way

SaintessHeart 2012-10-07 18:10

Don't we already have one in the A Laugh A Day thread? Other than it is constantly dominated by an insane, incestous, lesbian, fujoshi control freak.

spikexp 2012-10-07 18:11

Quote:

Boxer briefs, but depend what I am doing... :D

NoemiChan 2012-10-07 18:15

Quote:

It exist... just don't know if I'll find it or not... but I hope so..:)

Quote:

I like girls.....

Quote:

My workplace....

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Quote:

Briefs....White ones..

Kyuu 2012-10-07 18:40

Can I vent my angry bits of rage here? :frustrated::D And I'm asking nicely. ;)

DonQuigleone 2012-10-07 18:52

Other then your equipment, opposites don't attract. Generally, the more similar two people are, the better they'll get along. Though, there are exceptions, for instance two narcissists will always hate one another.

SaintessHeart 2012-10-07 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuu (Post 4386600)
Can I vent my angry bits of rage here? :frustrated::D And I'm asking nicely. ;)

Carry on. :heh:

Urzu 7 2012-10-07 19:53

Opposites can attract sometimes, but they gotta be able to compliment each other (figuratively, not literally). Usually it helps when they have some common ground. But two people with a lot of differences can be in love for all their lives together.

And also, boxer briefs!

Asuras 2012-10-07 19:58

Boxers are superior in every way.

Endless Soul 2012-10-07 21:35

Quote:

During my rocker days, I went commando. The girls in the crowd I was hanging out with back then seemed to enjoy it.

Now it's boxers. ;)

Endless "Swingin" Soul

Urzu 7 2012-10-07 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Soul (Post 4386771)
During my rocker days, I went commando. The girls in the crowd I was hanging out with back then seemed to enjoy it.

Now it's boxers. ;)

Endless "Swingin" Soul

So...you were free ballin'?

Akito Kinomoto 2012-10-07 22:17

Quote:

1. It's like a booger. You keep trying to dig it out and when you finally find it you don't know what to do with it.

2. A little bit of column a and a little bit of column b. We interact with others to balance each other out but you need to retain some kind of relatability, y'know?

creb 2012-10-07 23:38

Quote:

Boxer briefs. I've never understood the fascination with boxers. Packing that much junk under your clothes is anything but comfortable. Now, I can definitely see the allure of boxers if you're not wearing anything else over them. But, that's a whole other issue.

DonQuigleone 2012-10-08 01:17

Y-Fronts. I can see the attraction of Boxers though, but not boxer briefs. If you're going for the tight underwear, you should go for the one that only covers what's necessary, why cover parts of the thigh?

NoemiChan 2012-10-08 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonQuigleone (Post 4386993)
Y-Fronts. I can see the attraction of Boxers though, but not boxer briefs. If you're going for the tight underwear, you should go for the one that only covers what's necessary, why cover parts of the thigh?

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Ridwan 2012-10-08 04:22

Just got home from Bali just now. Underwater experience was creepier then I previously thought :eyespin:

willx 2012-10-08 10:58

Quote:

Well, I suppose it's only fair I answer my own questions!

True Love: Probably doesn't exist, but the idea of it continues to make me swoon
Opposites: My fiancé and I are complete opposites.. So.. I hope so!
Picture: To come :p
Undies: Boxers or Commando, they got to be free, y'know!?

@Aegir - I did the cenote adventure in Mexico and thought it was neat, but i can't swim so I was only floating about the surface with a snorkel on.. :heh:

Ridwan 2012-10-08 11:11

I lasted about 25 to 40 minutes under water. It was pretty impressive. I have basic swimming skills so it didn't take too long to adjust. It was the stonefish that I worried about... :eyespin: (luckily enough, didn't run into any) I found it to be more suspenseful then parasailing.

Sumeragi 2012-10-08 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4386565)
Don't we already have one in the A Laugh A Day thread? Other than it is constantly dominated by an insane, incestous, lesbian, fujoshi control freak.

*Appears silently*

You called, Otouto?