AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   (L) Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116320)

SomeChineseGuy 2015-08-25 02:50

By the way, did anyone mention that Watari is an unimaginative lazy ass who picked all the characters' last names after small towns around Tokyo Bay?

DragoMuseveni 2015-08-25 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlightz (Post 5630862)
He hasn't made any specific comment about the ending yet, much less whether it would be a good or bad ending. All we've got so far is his reply to an interview during Vol. 10 (or before? can't remember) that both Yukino, Yui and Iroha are well loved by readers, he was thinking of an "OregaIru"-like ending that everyone can accept and everyone can't accept. So basically, he was being vague as usual and to be honest, there isn't much point in reading too deep into it.

So basically we might see that 8man won`t take any route about love huh . So i can say goodbye to 8man&yukinoshita shipping :heh: . Bu i hope watari won`t do something like that , i mean to let 8man life to remain as it is now

Heat066 2015-08-25 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni (Post 5631029)
So basically we might see that 8man won`t take any route about love huh . So i can say goodbye to 8man&yukinoshita shipping :heh: . Bu i hope watari won`t do something like that , i mean to let 8man life to remain as it is now

Do you really think he will pull another Haganai? at this point it would be nonsense for him to end alone.

ara-kun 2015-08-25 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeChineseGuy (Post 5630980)
By the way, did anyone mention that Watari is an unimaginative lazy ass who picked all the characters' last names after small towns around Tokyo Bay?

pick a random name on a map of Japan and I guarantee you'll hit someone's last name

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlightz (Post 5630862)
He hasn't made any specific comment about the ending yet, much less whether it would be a good or bad ending.

Well, Watari said "everyone cannot become happy" regarding further plot. I'm sure it means a good ending at least for 8man.

But still Watari can end up pairing him with Kawasaki or Iroha. Because, you know, i don't think those feelings of the girl who only two month ago forced 8man to leave the club can be "the real thing".

SomeChineseGuy 2015-08-25 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ara-kun (Post 5631462)
pick a random name on a map of Japan and I guarantee you'll hit someone's last name

Even Hayama being in Miura district?..

Besides, almost all of them are either in Kanagawa or in Chiba, with almost no repetitions in other prefectures.

lijenstina 2015-08-25 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ara-kun (Post 5631462)

City of Kamakura with the Yuigahama beach nearby also which a part of it is called Zaimokuza?
With the Moto Hachiman (Yui Wakamiya) shrine nearby?

BTW both Kamakura and the Yuigahama beach are mentioned in Kokoro a book that is obviously influential to this series.

I see also SomeChineseGuy answered while I was typing. :)

ara-kun 2015-08-25 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeChineseGuy (Post 5631475)
Even Hayama being in Miura district?..

Besides, almost all of them are either in Kanagawa or in Chiba, with almost no repetitions in other prefectures.

Oh, they're quite far away, lol

Also there're two of "Hachiman" - one is the shrine inside Yukinoshita, other's a kindergarten Hikigaya in Omachi

SomeChineseGuy 2015-08-26 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ara-kun (Post 5631534)

one is the shrine inside Yukinoshita

So yeah, we discussed at length Yukino's dependency issues as of lately...

Pardon me, I'll go giggle somewhere in the meantime.

DragoMuseveni 2015-08-26 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heat066 (Post 5631235)
Do you really think he will pull another Haganai? at this point it would be nonsense for him to end alone.

After reading the last 10 pages of hanagai topic , i understood what you ment by saying that . I said that think because , i read that watari doesn`t plan for a happy ending for all of them and as the title of the ln implies , i drew the conclusion that 8man won`t have a girlfriend by the end of series . Well i hope i am wrong .
Kinda new to this topic :D

Heat066 2015-08-26 14:50

Any of you has read this fanfic?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1127521...sly-Successful

I recommend it, really funny and feels like a side novel.

YumeNoMonogatari 2015-08-28 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heat066 (Post 5632252)
Any of you has read this fanfic?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1127521...sly-Successful

I recommend it, really funny and feels like a side novel.

I just finished reading it. It was rather nice and it's been a while since I saw anything Saki-related.

YumeNoMonogatari 2015-09-02 05:44

Oregairu with Hyouka's OP song and some amazing editing skills :

http://streamable.com/r63y

Heat066 2015-09-02 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by YumeNoMonogatari (Post 5638146)
Oregairu with Hyouka's OP song and some amazing editing skills :

http://streamable.com/r63y

Wow, I've seen some Oregairu MAD's before but this is breath taking, beautiful work.

Heat066 2015-09-08 21:51

'Sup people, just wanna leave this here:

Spoiler for this dude:

I've been trying some new tricks for my drawings, and reminiscing about Oregairu...this came up.

I need moar!

YumeNoMonogatari 2015-09-11 15:31

This is how Oregairu will end !

lijenstina 2015-09-12 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by YumeNoMonogatari (Post 5645824)
This is how Oregairu will end !

That's how the Harem ending looks like in Oregairu. :heh:

GodEmperorPenguin 2015-09-14 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lijenstina (Post 5646562)
That's how the Harem ending looks like in Oregairu. :heh:

There can only be one. Hikigaya has to put a bullet through one of them. Otherwise, the delicate balance cannot be maintained.

Such is the way of the world.

NeutralZero 2015-09-14 01:33

Hachiman likes real
so i doubt he will go for an open harem end or no narcissus end like the MC of haganai
if sensei is not part of his option then hope he chose Yukino...

-Mahesvara_ 2015-09-18 21:40

Its going to be 8man and Yukino at the end. You can tell just by their interactions, monologues, and relationship development through out the novels.

On another note, any idea when vol 12 will be released? I've been looking at the upcoming releases and Oregairu vol 12 hasn't been coming up.

Okashira 2015-09-18 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ (Post 5652539)
Its going to be 8man and Yukino at the end. You can tell just by their interactions, monologues, and relationship development through out the novels.

On another note, any idea when vol 12 will be released? I've been looking at the upcoming releases and Oregairu vol 12 hasn't been coming up.

It's obvious from vol 1 that there is a destiny between Yukinon and Hikki, now the question is what's that destiny is going to be? After all Watari has gone way out of way to keep the ever changing relationship between them always implicit, and I don't know if I'm gonna hear what I want to hear by the end :heh:

It's been like 3 months (or less?) since the last volume hit the streets; way too soon for another volume to be published.