AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Claymore (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Claymore Chapter 109 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98761)

Solace 2010-10-31 21:02

Claymore Chapter 109

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 109.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Since Claymore is licensed by Viz the following posts are not allowed
  • Asking where you can find Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Posting Claymore scans or translations.
  • Discussing Claymore scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.

Summaries are allowed, it's just that full translations are against the forum rules. The odd image or a translation of a line or paragraph is acceptable, that's considered "fair use" but more than that isn't allowed. If you need to post a single image (or preferably only the relevant part of an image) for a reason related to discussion you can put it on an image host, but never ever post a link where people can see the entire manga.

Ryus 2010-10-31 21:03

Transferring spoilers to this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooral (Post 3324839)
There are spoiler pics (6 pages) available and the spoiler is confirmed. Thank spacecat.

(to see the other 5 spoiler pic click the image to load the page then scroll through the images by pressing "next image")

Jean Claymore 2010-10-31 21:05

And now........ Are we expecting the Raki lovers coming up this time?:heh:

Ryus 2010-10-31 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean Claymore (Post 3325571)
And now........ Are we expecting the Raki lovers coming up this time?:heh:

Expect Clarakiss~ expressing her love of how Claymore has finally become awesome again by taking another step towards making Raki the main character. :heh:

Vinak 2010-10-31 21:10

Clare: hey Raki, is that a spike in your shoulder, or are you just happy to see me?

Ryus 2010-10-31 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinak (Post 3325581)
Clare: hey Raki, is that a spike in your shoulder, or are you just happy to see me?

Speaking of the spikes...

In ch 96 one of the spikes is sticking through his arm and out the other side (seen to our right of his abs)

But in the spoiler pic neither rod is... and it's migrated up his arm to his shoulder and one of the rods is now on the back side of his arm :heh::eyespin::heh:

Spoiler for ch 109 spoiler pic... size:

Jean Claymore 2010-10-31 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryus (Post 3325577)
Expect Clarakiss~ expressing her love of how Claymore has finally become awesome again by taking another step towards making Raki the main character. :heh:

Well, I don't know, but it is really strange to see there are much more Raki lovers than anti-s:heh:. Frankly, I'm not in favor nor against, but always thought Raki was much inferior than the other claymores because of his lack for karisma perhaps:heh:

MalakTawus 2010-10-31 21:27

....am i the only one that thinks that those polls would be more meaningful if the average was indicated clearly?

An4rchy99 2010-10-31 21:42

Hmmm, well my fears of this chap being basically a dialogue chapter has come true. I still haven't had a good look at the images. Hope the new chap would be out in next day or so... before I start ranting about speculation :p

Negativedark 2010-10-31 21:46

You know Claire bieng in the blob there reminds me of when Sho was in the cacoon in Guyver.
Well it sounds sorta like the ghosts are still hoping for Miria to be alive. Maybe Yagi will give us a nice surprise. He times it right, he could do it for Christmas.
You know if the God of Rabona does exist, he'd better start doing some miracles before all his followers are eaten.

rafael1932 2010-10-31 21:47

is just me or yagi "did it again", by sthorting the epic combat with pris vs clare like he did before with isley?
i am just trying to image all the faces that wanted 1 or 2 chapters of full fight

liquidmetal 2010-10-31 21:57

Seems like it. "Static" images are easier to draw i guess :(

Vinak 2010-10-31 22:32

so why is Dietrich crying?

Bikerider 2010-10-31 22:35

It seems from this that the battle between Clare and Priss was OVER !!! That's why the ghosts returned to Rabona..

I feel.. so CHEATED !!!

Well... maybe there will be a flash back showing the battle, or the battle is yet to explode out of the blob.... We shall have to wait and see.

Negativedark 2010-10-31 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinak (Post 3325693)

She was fairly loyal to the Org. Finding out they are evil, and wanted to kill everyone in Rabona just for haboring the ghosts, probably shook her entire worldview.

rafael1932 2010-10-31 23:15

it came to sense that the batlle of clare is over in awakened form cause i think that yagi does not like repeat himself/ to make the combats over and over cause they will look the same. it seems to me that clare continued to do the same move like before, until pris started to became tired cause of the special ability of sucking vital energy of the destroyer. so i must agree with a fight a la rafaela vs clare like before. clare is the main char so she will live( actually, only in the end is that change hapening like in every manga/story), like before
happy to see raki like that, it kinda reminds me that the org may ship in to the main land(to remove and implant the rods in others awakened), contining the story and not ending with the already fleeble/about to cramble org

rafael1932 2010-10-31 23:30

Dietrich could go back to the org alone to see miria status insted of puting the ghosts in danger cause, naturally, they dont know yet the danger that lukers from them- avoiding the number 10

Ryus 2010-10-31 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinak (Post 3325693)

The final page was translated by weils on the other thread... in it Dietrich asks the ghosts for confirmation that the organization launched the attack on Rabonna. She was likely feeling as betrayed as Tabitha along with a thousand other mixed emotions like realizing she was helping there cause all this time and tracking down warriors like Galatea who where actually in the right. Finding out something like in a fashion one can't deny it must be devastating, enough to make anyone as honorable as Dietrich cry.

An4rchy99 2010-10-31 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bikerider (Post 3325698)
It seems from this that the battle between Clare and Priss was OVER !!! That's why the ghosts returned to Rabona..

I feel.. so CHEATED !!!

Well... maybe there will be a flash back showing the battle, or the battle is yet to explode out of the blob.... We shall have to wait and see.

I think all of us agree to this. This was a shame... the most anticipated battle, and Yagi still figuring out how to bring it up. But the wait is not only the worst part, but like you said... I also can't figure out a reason, why they returned to Rabona. And since they did this give at least 70% the battle is over. And to make it even more worse... the next arc / mission being "rescure Miria" pretty much stomps on any notion the important battle is on going :(

But on the bright side of things, we finally get some answers on Diet, I am quite happy with that. Plus, prolly we get to see some good ol' claymore v claymore battles again (something which I can never get enough of :p). And also there seems to be something going on with Raki... either he's changing (sound effects + hair color change???) or the rods are dying/dead...

But overall, Yagi hits us with a mixture of details and tease for this chapter.

EDIT: btw, also noticed that Gala scars are now really gone... so she prolly attempted to heal... aww kawainess down by 0.5 points :heh:

Cyclone 2010-11-01 01:09

Wow - those are some spoiler pages!
Interesting note: Helen standing beside that blob, says to Galatea-sama: "This is Clare"
ay-ya-yay...
This chapter promises to be quite epic (minus the Raki bits, obviously :p [still it's nice to what happened to him though])! I'm amazed Yagi-sensei managed to fit all that in to 30 (or so) pages!