AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Beelzebub (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=95008)

Zwei 2010-06-30 07:27

Beelzebub

According to Weekly Shonen Jump, Tamura Ryuhei's manga Beelzebub was announced to be animated. The single episode anime will be shown at Jump Super Anime Tour 2010 to be held this autumn in the major cities of Japan. The second special episode of Toriko will also be shown there.

Special anime episodes shown at the event are usually streamed online afterwards.

Source: Scan of WSJ

gonzo562 2010-06-30 07:42

Awesome great news.
hopefully its just one episode.

Id rather wait till the manga has more chapters before they make a tv series of it

Duo Maxwell 2010-06-30 07:43

It's an OVA.

[edit]
Wait! Is that Toriko I'm seeing in the scan? O_o
They got animated too?

margafred 2010-06-30 07:44

Good one!

Didn't expect this one to be animated...i thought it would be Psyren to get the new animation announcement. But this ain't bad... in fact i like Beelzebub more than Psyren, and although its only a one shot episode, i'm happy enough already.

I know Bonta-kun will do his usual "OH YES" post if he comes here. :heh:

Shiroth 2010-06-30 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 3114316)
Wait! Is that Toriko I'm seeing in the scan? O_o
They got animated too?

It'll be the second OVA. We had the first one last October.

Duo Maxwell 2010-06-30 08:05

Damn! I missed it T_T.

Ravenblitz 2010-06-30 08:29

wow good news! anime series is just around the corner then

Bonta Kun 2010-06-30 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred (Post 3114317)
Good one!

Didn't expect this one to be animated...i thought it would be Psyren to get the new animation announcement. But this ain't bad... in fact i like Beelzebub more than Psyren, and although its only a one shot episode, i'm happy enough already.

I know Bonta-kun will do his usual "OH YES" post if he comes here. :heh:

lol damn right I will!:D

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4...nge1234044.png

Man this is awesome news. Usually I would say "better if it was a tv series" but in this case I'll take anything!

plus like gonzo562 says I think it would be better to wait till theres more of the manga.

Westlo 2010-06-30 10:05

Way too early for a tv series, Toriko hasn't even got one and it had a jump special last year. Would expect Toriko, Sket Dance and maybe Psyren to get a tv series before Beelzebub.

Anyway the voice cast for the VOMIC.

Tatsumi Oga (Katsuyuki Konishi)
Beelzebub (Ayumi Fujimura)
Hilda (Kana Ueda)
Takayuki Furuichi (Takayuki Kondo)

Hope they don't just animate the first chapter like they did with Toriko last year.. since that would mean no Aoi :(

Shiroth 2010-06-30 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 3114446)
Hilda (Kana Ueda)

Words can't describe how perfect this is.

pampz21 2010-06-30 11:57

WoooW totally dig it....!

tsunade666 2010-07-01 09:08

an ova.... But from the cast. It would probably be just chapter 1 and 2. When Beel and Oga meet up.

Raiza Sunozaki 2010-07-04 15:10

I love this series, but I can't say I'm happy about the anime announcement. It's the sort of series which deserves an ongoing anime, since it can vary between bad-ass battles and ridiculous gag chapters. Good things come to those who wait, so I think it should wait till a hundred-plus chapters to get an anime. Preferably 150-200+ chapters, but I guess that's too long to ask for. This just isn't a series I want to see fall into filler kingdom.
However, if it's only getting an OVA at this time, then that's alright. We get to see a bit of what we'll see when it gets a proper anime, which'll make me happy.

CeDeR 2010-07-04 17:41

meh only an ova i was expecting an anime series, i guess its too soon since there r only like 60 chapters..

Westlo 2010-07-05 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki (Post 3120975)
However, if it's only getting an OVA at this time, then that's alright. We get to see a bit of what we'll see when it gets a proper anime, which'll make me happy.

It's only a Jump Special, Toriko got its first chapter animated last year and still doesn't have an anime... it's getting a second special the same time as Beezlebub gets its first.

I would think and hope that Toriko and Sket Dance get animated series before Beelzebub.

Lummie 2010-07-09 09:18

2ch posted a list with the Va's from the upcoming OVA:

Oga Tatsumi: Konoshi Katsuyuki
Baby Beel:Miyuki Sawashiro
Hilda:Shizuka Itou
Furuichi Takayuki:Takahiro MIZUSHIMA
Aoi Kunieda:Aki Toyosaki
Natsume Shintaroo:Daisuke Ono
Tojou hidetora:Tomakazu Seki
Kanzaki Hajime:Tomakazu Sukita
Himekawa Tatsuya:Hagino Seiroo
Alain delon:Wataru Takagi
Demon King:Hiroko Takahashi

From NF

margafred 2010-07-09 11:25

Eh what? Will they all really going to appear in the OVA? I mean for the first OVA, to suddenly show almost all the main chars in it is juz....weird to me.
Edit - didn't see the scan that shows all the main chars in it :heh:
Edit 2 - So from the scan above, its Oga, Beel, Hilda, Furuichi, Aoi, Tojo, Natsume and Kanzaki going to appear in the OVA...but demon king..? @@'''

So they changed few of the CVs for this series?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 3114446)
Tatsumi Oga (Katsuyuki Konishi)
Beelzebub (Ayumi Fujimura)
Hilda (Kana Ueda)
Takayuki Furuichi (Takayuki Kondo)

Lummie 2010-07-09 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred (Post 3131069)
Eh what? Will they all really going to appear in the OVA? I mean for the first OVA, to suddenly show almost all the main chars in it is juz....weird to me.
Edit - didn't see the scan that shows all the main chars in it :heh:
Edit 2 - So from the scan above, its Oga, Beel, Hilda, Furuichi, Aoi, Tojo, Natsume and Kanzaki going to appear in the OVA...but demon king..? @@'''

So they changed few of the CVs for this series?

Well, the demon king's decision to wipe out the humans is the beginning of the story so it's likely that he'll appear. I'm glad they didn't go with the current VOMIC cast.

Some examples of what the cast played in other series;

Oga's VA - Kamina from Gurren Lagann
Hilda's VA - Kanzaki Kaori from To Aru Majutsu no index
Furuichi VA - Rolo from Code Geass
Aoi's VA - Soga Kena from Ichiban ushiro no Dai maou
Kanzaki's VA - Sakata Gintoki from Gintama
Natsume's VA - Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji
Alain Delon's VA - Eikichi Onizuka from GTO
Tojou's VA - Sousuke Sagara from Full metal panic.

MisaoFan 2010-07-09 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lummie (Post 3131101)
Well, the demon king's decision to wipe out the humans is the beginning of the story so it's likely that he'll appear. I'm glad they didn't go with the current VOMIC cast.

Some examples of what the cast played in other series;

Oga's VA - Kamina from Gurren Lagann
Hilda's VA - Kanzaki Kaori from To Aru Majutsu no index
Furuichi VA - Rolo from Code Geass
Aoi's VA - Soga Kena from Ichiban ushiro no Dai maou
Kanzaki's VA - Sakata Gintoki from Gintama
Natsume's VA - Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji
Alain Delon's VA - Eikichi Onizuka from GTO
Tojou's VA - Sousuke Sagara from Full metal panic.

Aki Toyosaki also voiced Tomo from Seikon no Qwaser.

margafred 2010-07-09 12:04

Even so, i still kinda surprised and finding myself abit hard to believe that this OVA have this much powerhouse CVs on it. This isn't something like Strike Witches... @@'''

Have they announced the staffs and production studio yet? Usually this kind of announcement (announcing the complete list of CVs for the main characters) should have with it the list of staffs and production studio too..