AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Rozen Maiden (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen - General Discussion Thread (no spoilers) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116303)

Master Anime 2012-11-18 02:55

Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen - General Discussion Thread (no spoilers)

Rozen Maiden New Anime KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-12967.html
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-T...3221532923.jpg

tsunade666 2012-11-18 08:01

WOW!? is this for real? is the story still ongoing? I haven't heard it for years so I thought it ended already or something.

Liddo-kun 2012-11-18 08:04

Didn't expect this. Hoping that it's real. :)

Bern-san 2012-11-18 08:09

Yes!! I hope Ali Project will return for the opening.

Guess they'll animate from volume 9 (start of second serialization)?

Kimidori 2012-11-18 08:11

the news just made me jump around in joy!! :hyper-^v^::hyper-^v^::kisskiss::kisskiss:

QueenNori 2012-11-18 08:17

Yes, the manga is still ongoing. Volume 8 of the 2nd series is coming out on December 19th.

Maybe the new anime is going to be a complete reboot. Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden ~träumend~ had many differences (espcially the last one) and went their own way.

mangamuscle 2012-11-18 08:50

I am kind of ambivalent about this. I love Rozen Maiden, but peach pit has done nothing interesting (plot wise) since the end of the series (even series like Sekirei or Rosario+Vampire have moved forward in comparison), it is rare for me to say this I think it will be better if the new series has only original content. A reboot would probably be wasteful since this is probably going to be one cour (like all previous Rozen Maiden TV series). Also, I am surprised they are giving Peach Pit another anime after the low ratings of Zombie Loan -_-

Cosmic Eagle 2012-11-18 09:16

My reaction was to kick the chair I was sitting on over and run screaming around round the house in joy

totoum 2012-11-18 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNori (Post 4442853)
Yes, the manga is still ongoing. Volume 8 of the 2nd series is coming out on December 19th.

Maybe the new anime is going to be a complete reboot. Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden ~träumend~ had many differences (espcially the last one) and went their own way.

Rozen maiden has been on my "to watch list" for a long while,after reading about this announcement I figured I'd marathon both seasons,but maybe I'm better off waiting for more info?

Midonin 2012-11-18 09:29

Looks like I picked a good time to buy the Complete Collection. And I only did that because I'm viewing a mass of Japanese-produced, Alice in Wonderland related things for reasons even I'm not fully sure of.

What I'm getting at is that I'll probably be completely up to date by the time this goes on air.

QueenNori 2012-11-18 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ogon_bat (Post 4442879)
I am kind of ambivalent about this. I love Rozen Maiden, but peach pit has done nothing interesting (plot wise) since the end of the series (even series like Sekirei or Rosario+Vampire have moved forward in comparison), it is rare for me to say this I think it will be better if the new series has only original content. A reboot would probably be wasteful since this is probably going to be one cour (like all previous Rozen Maiden TV series). Also, I am surprised they are giving Peach Pit another anime after the low ratings of Zombie Loan -_-

Well, the manga is still selling good. Another change this time is that this time, along with PEACH-PIT, Shueisha (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragonball) is in charge.

Rozen Maiden changed publishers (Gentosha -> Rozen Maiden)

Ithekro 2012-11-18 11:40

I am just in this for Rei Tanaka's evil laugh and smug evil voice. I missed that voice.

Freeter 2012-11-18 11:45

I purchased the entire Traumend collection a few years back but sat on watching it for some reason. Now that this announcement has been made, I can dust it off and get caught up.

All we need is a Spice and Wolf 3 announcement and 2013 will really be an awesome year.

kitten320 2012-11-18 12:02

Oh that's great, I hope Suigintou will have the same seiyu.

mac_pack 2012-11-18 12:14

Six years, six long years.

There are no words.

Trogdor Jube 2012-11-18 13:18

Wow
This is really exciting news
Nowdays I don't think I'd watch a show like Rozen Maiden at all
But it's one of the first anime I watched entirely in Japanese.
HunterxHunter, a Jojo anime and now this?
2012 truly is the end of times.

Kaihan 2012-11-18 13:26

This can't be for real. I never expect to see another Rozen anime after all these years. More Suigintou!

Reticia 2012-11-18 13:30

Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God !!!!!!!!

More desu !!!!!

I'm almost crying for overwhelming joy

broken270 2012-11-18 13:31

This revelation made my day.

GabrieliosP 2012-11-18 13:46

Words cannot describe the hype. I want moar Kanaria, NOW!

NinjaRealist 2012-11-18 14:02

Is there a director announced?

GabrieliosP 2012-11-18 14:21

No. Aside from the fact that there'll be a new series, we know nothing.

Echoes 2012-11-18 14:22

Oh man. Haven't really been this excited about an announcement in years. I was pretty shocked when I first read it myself. It's almost unbelievable that they'd make more Rozen Maiden now. Sometimes, unreasonable wishes do come true!

I sincerely hope that this is at least a full cour of episodes. If this is just some two-episode OVA, my hopes and dreams will be dashed against the rocks. Although, the fact that we're getting anything at all is almost surreal. Pinch me, somebody. Seeing those luscious, sumptuously designed outfits and characters again alone will be reason enough to rejoice, but I really do hope they deliver a compelling story as well. There is depth hidden behind all the frilly dresses, desus and nanos, after all.

mangamuscle 2012-11-18 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenNori (Post 4442927)
Well, the manga is still selling good. Another change this time is that this time, along with PEACH-PIT, Shueisha (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragonball) is in charge.

You make it sound like if this time around in the Alice Game our living dolls are going to sprout blades and throw kamehamehas at each other :uhoh:

QueenNori 2012-11-18 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ogon_bat (Post 4443185)
You make it sound like if this time around in the Alice Game our living dolls are going to sprout blades and throw kamehamehas at each other :uhoh:

Who knows :P

Kyuu 2012-11-18 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reticia (Post 4443130)
More desu !!!!!

Spoiler:

Having said -- just gonna have to wonder IF the DESU meme remains potent to this day.

Also, what else is there left for the Rozen Maidens to do?

Ithekro 2012-11-18 14:59

The large amount of "de geso" currently outnumbers the DESU~

But can the gardening doll counter the invader from the sea?

tomtkp 2012-11-18 16:41

Just a survey for anyone here.

How many of you still follow the story progression of the second series of the manga?

QueenNori 2012-11-18 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtkp (Post 4443287)

How many of you still follow the story progression of the second series of the manga?

I still follow and buy the second series.

GabrieliosP 2012-11-18 16:59

I also follow the manga, but the lack of translated chapters in the recent months makes me a bit sad.

Bern-san 2012-11-18 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrieliosP (Post 4443311)
I also follow the manga, but the lack of translated chapters in the recent months makes me a bit sad.

Same here, I've liked the plot of this second serialization (and I think the anime shouldn't have problems adapting it even if there were so many anime-original stuff in Traumend)

Echoes 2012-11-18 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithekro (Post 4443206)
The large amount of "de geso" currently outnumbers the DESU~

But can the gardening doll counter the invader from the sea?

She has a whole army of verbal tic wielding dolls to help her battle the seaborne invader. I think that with that, victory will be assured.

Palsa-San 2012-11-18 17:27

Sounds epic; I'm looking forward to seeing the characters again in anime form. :D

sky black swordman 2012-11-18 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtkp (Post 4443287)

I use to follow it, but due to certain new series, I was force to sacrifice it. :(

Coldlight 2012-11-18 18:57

Who would've thought a new series would come out after years of nothing? Those who waited patiently have been rewarded.

It's been quite a while since Ouvertüre finished, but I find I'm still interested. Moar DESU plz

Also gives me hope for other stalled anime franchises *cough* FMP *cough*

Liddo-kun 2012-11-18 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palsa-San (Post 4443355)
Sounds epic; I'm looking forward to seeing the characters again in anime form. :D

Yeah, it's great news. I hope it will be another 12 episode series, instead of just a 1 episode OVA or something.

mangamuscle 2012-11-18 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echoes (Post 4443338)
She has a whole army of verbal tic wielding dolls to help her battle the seaborne invader. I think that with that, victory will be assured.

But can an army of magically animated dolls go against the technological firepower of the busou shinki dolls? :heh:

Von Himmel 2012-11-18 21:34

Quote:

My reaction was to kick the chair I was sitting on over and run screaming around round the house in joy
Quote:

Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God !!!!!!!!

More desu !!!!!
Basically this :D

..oh god, I hope they'll stay true to the manga now. Also, Ali project for the OP again please :heh:

Kaihan 2012-11-18 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 4443600)
..oh god, I hope they'll stay true to the manga now. Also, Ali project for the OP again please :heh:

And Haruka Shimotsuki for the ED. :D

Master_Yoma 2012-11-18 22:45

Well that sweet I wonder if Sentai is foaming at the mouth yet