AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Utawarerumono (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Utawarerumono Episode 5 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31685)

xris 2006-04-30 15:44

Utawarerumono Episode 5 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Utawarerumono, Episode 5.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Game or Manga out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Game / Manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

Xellos-_^ 2006-05-01 14:53

2chan link out

http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2760267.htm

what are they feeding that cat :eyebrow:

Onizuka-GTO 2006-05-01 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
2chan link out

http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2760267.htm

what the....

Aruruw-
Spoiler:

:D

Xellos-_^ 2006-05-01 15:07

Far into the future balco is still alive and well.

Vexx 2006-05-01 15:24

The tiger growth is probably also an indicator of passage of time (months) ... like I suspect Hakuoro's recovery time was weeks or more.

Still.. thats a LOT of honeycomb gathering implied :)
(maybe the village granary is completely rodent-free now)

Shiroth 2006-05-01 15:32

Looks like we're gonna get to see plenty more of Yuzuha, thank god - she's so cute. ^^;

& just what i've been hoping for, plenty more Benawi - this guy's gonna end up in my 'greatest male characters of all time' list - hopefully we'll get to see just what his game is.. don't really care for the other guy who lived in the village and has a thing for Eruruu.. though whenever it does happen - his battle with Hakuoro should be a good one.

Daniel E. 2006-05-01 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^

Been wandering this myself for a while now. :heh:

Hyperion 2006-05-01 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Been wandering this myself for a while now. :heh:

Same.

Looks like it will be a good ep. Can't wait. :D

Daniel E. 2006-05-01 21:18

Some screencaps courtesy of the Random Curiosity blog.

Dont click on the link if you dont want to get spoiled. ;)

Tiberium Wolf 2006-05-02 01:18

The tiger food searching was awesome! :D

zalas 2006-05-02 01:24

I'm glad they decided to put back some of the more comedic elements to lighten the mood. And Mukkur's feeding habits is probably why they are getting low on food :D However, as you can see from the episode, it was a good investment.

Lost 2006-05-02 04:52

Hem... Disappointing.. I'd had hope we could have gotten a little more cuteness from the cub (or is it even more cute full grown? I haven watched ep5). Tho I guess it would need to be full size to pwn bad guys. And judging by its character in Ep4; and its rapid metabolism... bad guys better start running. :heh:

solwyvern 2006-05-02 07:54

Agreed on dissapointing. I was expecting better fight scenes and better drama. Hope it gets better in the episodes to come.

Onizuka-GTO 2006-05-02 18:47

oh god. this is a good episode. the Tiger kicks arse! :D :D :D

Hakuro fighto! :D :D :D

bento-cube 2006-05-03 00:11

Heheh, I found it amusing that Eruruu's fierce side cracks out for a couple of seconds. She's not ALL goodness and light after all. XD

Omniscient 2006-05-03 19:22

Oh, Utawarerumono got it's own forum. That's a surprise.
Anyway, I thought episode five was great, with the right combination of comedy and action. Probably my favorite episode out of the five so far.

Onizuka-GTO 2006-05-06 08:55

wow. i've counter 2 extra fansubs groups doing Uta now. But typically they all decided to start from the first episode. :rolleyes:

so they all done up to episode 04, why can't they just pick up from the latest non-fansub one? bah....

:p

Lost 2006-05-07 09:24

Utawarerumono Ep 5 is out! You gotta love the team at yesy :bow:

tho SS is catching up

Onizuka-GTO 2006-05-07 09:29

yay! :D :D Uta ep 5!! w00t! :D

Kamui4356 2006-05-07 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
so they all done up to episode 04, why can't they just pick up from the latest non-fansub one? bah....

:p

Because it's generally frowned on for a fansub group to pick up a series from the latest episode just because the group(s) doing it are a bit slow. Besides, a week or so after airing isn't that bad. ;) We've all just been spoiled with very fast subbing of some series.

Anyway, I gave this episode a 9. I thought the pacing was good for a 26 episode series, with a bit of character development for some of the supporting cast. I'm really looking foward to the next episode.

Spoiler for just in case: