AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Upcoming Archive (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   (CR) Gugure! Kokkuri-san [Anticipation] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=128584)

MisaoFan 2014-09-15 01:52

Gugure! Kokkuri-san [Anticipation]

Original creator (manga): Midori Endou
Director: Yoshimasa Hiraike
Character Design: Miwa Oshima
Animation Production: TMS Entertainment
Plot summary: The supernatural comedy centers around a young girl named Kohina Ichimatsu, a little girl who summons a Kokkuri-san, a lower-ranking ghost in Japanese folklore. The Kokkuri-san she calls ends up being a white-haired handsome, young man. Although he had intended to merely haunt her at first, he becomes worried about her terrible eating habit of cup ramen for every meal, so he decides to haunt her in order to protect her. To complicate matters, Kohina's doting dog spirit, Inugami, and no-good tanuki, Shigaraki, join them.

BPD Renegade 2014-09-15 02:39

There was an announcement on this a while back, surprised it just made it on here. Maybe because it's a 4-koma? It'll be a nice lighthearted comedy, assuming it doesn't flop in the comedic aspect. Looking forward to adding a fun humor fix to my line-up this fall.

Flower 2014-09-15 03:10

I wonder if this will be full length eps? For some reason I assumed it would be a short anime series, but now that I look around for info I don't see anything confirming that. Wonder if I just assumed it would be? Strange....

BPD Renegade 2014-09-15 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower (Post 5252760)
I wonder if this will be full length eps? For some reason I assumed it would be a short anime series, but now that I look around for info I don't see anything confirming that. Wonder if I just assumed it would be? Strange....

I assumed that it would be something like Hoozuki, but something like Chi's Sweet Home would probably work too... Although, I did check out the first chapter, and it seems like with some good directing, full length eps should be possible. Can't say much about future chapters though.

MisaoFan 2014-09-15 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by BPD Renegade (Post 5252766)
I assumed that it would be something like Hoozuki, but something like Chi's Sweet Home would probably work too... Although, I did check out the first chapter, and it seems like with some good directing, full length eps should be possible. Can't say much about future chapters though.

The broadcasting schedule on Moon Phase confirms this is going to be a full-length series.

Stark700 2014-09-15 04:14

I think I read 1 or 2 chapters of the manga for this adaptation before. Was kinda meh but I'm hoping this will have some decent humor.

Patriot's Blade 2014-09-15 04:40

so let me get this, it revolves around three supernatural bishounens surrounding a dangerously adorable loli, wait that does not sound right, don't call the cops...... or Ghost Busters cops....... :uhoh::heh:

White Manju Bun 2014-09-15 12:45

Ok Kokkuri-san alone is OnoD (and hawt) so I was in, looking further into the seiyuu cast...IM SO IN!

LKK 2014-09-15 13:26

Second PV. This time narrated by Takahiro Sakurai.

Flower 2014-09-15 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 5253185)
Ok Kokkuri-san alone is OnoD (and hawt) so I was in, looking further into the seiyuu cast...IM SO IN!

I rather thought you might say something like that when you noticed it. :heh:

Well, not specifically for the same reason, but count me in as curious to see what they will do with this one....

PreSage 2014-09-15 18:45

I jumped on the bandwagon as soon as I saw the Tomoe look alike (Kokkuri-san). But now with OnoD as his seiyuu aaaannnnddd TakaSaku!!!!! I'ma divin' in full speed!

(...I keep getting Handa image in my head while listening to the 1st PV with OnoD narrative. Half expected Naru to jump in. :heh: )

kuromitsu 2014-09-16 01:12

*whispers* Nakata Jouji...!

:heh:

White Manju Bun 2014-09-22 14:26

^ yessssss and speaking of

Third TV spot.

allllll I hear is Nyanta-san :heh:

Cloudedmind 2014-10-01 18:22

Crunchyroll streaming this Sunday's starting October 5th. Source

BPD Renegade 2014-10-01 23:21

Glad Crunchyroll got this one. Ironically, I was in the middle of making cup ramen when I saw the news. :p

AntonKutovoi 2014-10-05 15:39

That was a nice one. So far the best comedy show of the season.

Although I'm a bit disappointed - when I heard that Jouji Nakata is going to be in opening, I thought that he is going to sing as well (he is far from being a bad singer, he should do it more often), but all he got was speaking and shouting parts.

ookamigirl 2014-10-05 15:42

Spoiler for plot:

kuromitsu 2014-10-05 15:58

Episode 1

Yep, just as silly as I had hoped it to be, and more! It made me laugh, it made me go 'awww', and then there was the ending which is the best of the season so far. :D

Stark700 2014-10-05 16:27

Does that guy remind anyone of Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss?

Freeter 2014-10-05 16:41

Is the guy playing Kokkuri the same as the one who was sensei in Barakamon? If so, he sure has a knack for roles of being harassed by little girls :heh: