AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Princess Lover (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=79951)

Sinestra 2009-07-31 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleri (Post 2550704)
You care since you replied lmao

um yea well its a fun series its a shame he doesnt like it but thats his opinion.

Wrath88 2009-07-31 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by technomo12 (Post 2550220)
im not good with swords style etc but i do know Arnis and im pretty good with it especially the 2 stick style

i can beat you to a pulp in a matter of 2-5 sec

that is unless im fighting a non lethal fighter or who uses a wooden swords or bamboo or what ever non lethal to you means

Oddly, I also take Arnis, so I think both of us can beat Sylvia. Somewhat. :D

OceanBlue 2009-07-31 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife (Post 2551318)
Your posts are inferior to everyone else's in here. What's your point? :heh:

lol u sux see ican flame too
So he doesn't like the series. No reason to bash him for having a different opinion than you.

justinstrife 2009-08-01 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanBlue (Post 2551480)
lol u sux see ican flame too
So he doesn't like the series. No reason to bash him for having a different opinion than you.

I'm just showing how stupid his argument is. It's a matter of opinion and nothing more.

Don't throw stones if your house is made of glass.

Zwei 2009-08-01 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife (Post 2551658)
I'm just showing how stupid his argument is. It's a matter of opinion and nothing more.

Stupid because I said I didn't like it? Ok that's so mature...no need to start an argument, I wouldn't wanna ruin it for people who like it. Enjoy your show. :uhoh:

[thousandmaster] 2009-08-01 02:12

After posting my thoughts on who's got a shot with Teppei, I got alot of minus points reputation crap. What the heck is up with that? So what if some of you don't agree with it, you don't have to go that far.

I'll say again, Yuu's got a shot with Teppei. *waits for some more minus points*

sikvod00 2009-08-01 02:36

^For real? People neg repped you for having a preference? Good grief.:rolleyes:

Wrath88 2009-08-01 04:02

That's why things eventually devolve into shipping wars. It's better to care about how the anime-original plot of finding his parents' killer get presented.

golthin 2009-08-01 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by [thousandmaster] (Post 2551675)
After posting my thoughts on who's got a shot with Teppei, I got alot of minus points reputation crap. What the heck is up with that? So what if some of you don't agree with it, you don't have to go that far.

I'll say again, Yuu's got a shot with Teppei. *waits for some more minus points*

and the shipping wars start.

kalbron 2009-08-01 06:17

... wait, people actually care about reputation points enough to complain when idiots go changing their reputation points? O_o

golthin 2009-08-01 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalbron (Post 2551917)
... wait, people actually care about reputation points enough to complain when idiots go changing their reputation points? O_o

it goes both ways, people worry about rep points and people get satisfaction from hurting people that might care about them just because they disagree about their choice. It is kind of silly from both sides.

OceanBlue 2009-08-01 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife (Post 2551658)

It wasn't an argument. He was expressing his opinion, like everyone else who talked about how much better this series is compared to regular harem anime.
This thread is gathering a lot of... discontent. I guess this is what happens with a good harem anime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalbron (Post 2551917)

It's the thought that counts. I'd be mad too if someone basically anonymously flamed me for having an opinion.

Lostdreams 2009-08-01 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by [thousandmaster] (Post 2551675)

this type of thing is very common. I just recently watched episode 4 and I guess the reason why his mom left was probably also because Teppei's grandfather worked so much.

Slick_rick 2009-08-01 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanBlue (Post 2552116)
It's the thought that counts. I'd be mad too if someone basically anonymously flamed me for having an opinion.

Rep has a lot to do with opinion. You get rep because people like or agree with what you say and the opposite is true. Sometimes you get it for other reasons but generally it's based entirely on opinion. Everyone has a right to there opinion certainly but others have a right to think that opinion is stupid or wrong. Rep has no meaning except to show if a person opinion is generally viewed favorably or unfavorably. Anything other than that is people's own value they themselves attribute to it.

Still the only character that interests me in this so far is Seika. I'm glad we got to see more of her. I hope she stills shows up in later episodes just I'd prefer her to stay out of Teppei harem for the most part. Teppei is too idealized for me to like and he's pretty boring at times. The other girls are even less interesting. Yuu? I thought she was just a background character. Get her back to cleaning. Lazy maids.

OceanBlue 2009-08-01 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick_rick (Post 2552443)
Rep has a lot to do with opinion. You get rep because people like or agree with what you say and the opposite is true. Sometimes you get it for other reasons but generally it's based entirely on opinion. Everyone has a right to there opinion certainly but others have a right to think that opinion is stupid or wrong. Rep has no meaning except to show if a person opinion is generally viewed favorably or unfavorably. Anything other than that is people's own value they themselves attribute to it.

Ah, I see. In my ideal world, people gain or lose reputation based on the quality of their posts, but I forgot that we weren't in my ideal world.

Newhope 2009-08-01 17:46

I agree with him after the frist episode the anime turned pretty much into your average boreing Harem setting, I'll reserve judgement for now but if the next few episodes are like the last 2 I more than likely won't watch the full series.

velvet nightmare 2009-08-01 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife (Post 2552724)
A school harem like we've seen thousands of times before? How often do we see a male lead in a harem that has a backbone from episode 1 on? How many harems do we see, where the male lead takes on challenges and grows as he takes them on? How many male leads do we see, actually get the girls to like them due to their actions, and not just because "OMG he smiled at me!! <3"? And how many harems are pitting a powerful corporate family against the male lead, with a senile old Grandfather who knows far more than he's letting on?

Not that many. He comes in here, says it's like thousands of other shows, and gives absolutely no specifics.

need to save this somewhere and copy and paste every time someone says this is a typical boring harem

technomo12 2009-08-01 22:54

all i can say who hates this to a whole new level

"Everybody is a critic"

that is all

Manic 2009-08-01 23:00

not sure what some of you guys were expecting i mean its an ecchi harem based on an H game it should have been obvious from the start it wasnt going to be something like Toradora that had great character development/story. There are some really bad harems out there, but i dont think this is one of them. It may turn out mediocre, but i think its still a bit early to tell with only just 4 episodes so it has a chance to be one of the better Ero harems. Tayutama was off to a great start after 4 eps and just went downhill from there. Everyone is entitled to there opinions, i do agree tho just dropping in one post slamming the show without giving much reason was kinda meh.

Wrath88 2009-08-01 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick_rick (Post 2552443)
Teppei is too idealized for me to like and he's pretty boring at times. The other girls are even less interesting. Yuu? I thought she was just a background character. Get her back to cleaning. Lazy maids.

In what ways are Teppei considered 'idealized', may I ask? Certainly, his reaction to Charlotte's provocations remind me of Tayutama's Yuuri somewhat, but there's no whipping boy position like Itsuki to Rin in Shuffle, so there's kind of a lower level of comedy with Teppei.

Manic is right too, we can't really judge how this will turn out at this stage. Just have to wait and see.