AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ (OVA Series) - General Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35604)

heroplant 2006-08-27 04:42

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ (OVA Series) - General Discussion

http://www.age-soft.co.jp/index_Main.shtml
http://www.photomax.cn/ul/DOM001/SHIT/topXXX.jpg

mimo 2006-08-27 05:24

the pic on their website top have changed, I think you are referring to this pic

funny they announced this on Mitsuki's birthday isn't it? :heh:

heroplant 2006-08-27 05:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimo
the pic on their website top have changed, I think you are referring to this pic

funny they announced this on Mitsuki's birthday isn't it? :heh:

yea i just changed the pic using ur link,thx
age soft must be doing this on purpose :heh:
r they trying to start the war against mitsuki and haruka fans? j/k :uhoh: :D

Xellos-_^ 2006-08-27 17:30

This is the kind of war that doesn't leave prisoners.

If they do make another KGNE the carnage will make the shuffle look like school house brawl.

*stocks up on fire fighting equipment in anticaption of the flame wars.

I never watched the first KGNE, but Haruka sounded like an interesting character from the stuff I've read, so I might go and watch this if it happens.

Rengemaru 2006-08-27 21:32

ok i'm confused, what are they doing to KGNE again?

Xellos-_^ 2006-08-27 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rengemaru
ok i'm confused, what are they doing to KGNE again?

They are remaking it with Haruka's path.

Rengemaru 2006-08-27 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
They are remaking it with Haruka's path.

OMG! *runs around like a 4 year old*..........ahm, I mean...sugoi! finally they decided to make a good animation even better

Xellos-_^ 2006-08-27 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rengemaru
OMG! *runs around like a 4 year old*..........ahm, I mean...sugoi! finally they decided to make a good animation even better

The original is already great with Mituski Ending. No need for a weak remake.

>_> looks like the war is starting already.

Rengemaru 2006-08-27 22:40

Quote:

Nope I'm ok with it, we all have our openions ^.^

A remake of this kind would be always welcome, since it'd make both group of fans happy.

rooboy 2006-08-27 23:18

Quote:

Wow, and I was wondering what I was going to do now that Shuffle was (finally) dying out. The pro-Haruhi vs anti-Haruhi people are not nearly entertaining enough. :)

Neaco 2006-08-27 23:32

A KGNE remake? This is really interesting and unexpected.

The Kanon remake was one thing, I wonder what was the reasons behind doing a Haruka version. Fans? Milking more money out of the franchise?

I was hoping for a MuvLuv anime darn it.

In any case I'll be watching this :)

relentlessflame 2006-08-28 02:08

For what it's worth, I'm thinking we should call prank. Announcing that Haruka's path would be animated, only to change it with "actually, it's Mitsuki's birthday" seems like classic prank material to me. Not to mention, if you look on the site now, it's conveniently gone. :heh: I don't think the announcement actually makes a whole lot of logical sense either, and the only purpose would be to rile people up... so... I'd be glad to be proven wrong, but I say prank.

kujoe 2006-08-28 02:16

Quote:

I have a similar opinion—which I already posted over at the New Anime thread—but it stems more from the question of how they're going to pull it off with all the shocking bits of the story already revealed. Granted, the game has been out there for a long time now, but I just don't know if a remake will be able to produce the same "omg" impact that made the anime memorable, since in my opinion, this factor is KGNE's greatest strength.

Since this isn't a simple remake of the first KGNE series, I wonder how this will all play out. Are they planning to start from the very first part of the story? Too bad this isn't about that special fan disk scenario, since I am rather more curious about what happens there.

Quote:

My friend, the first one didn't even truly end! :D Though I admit, I'm not sure if I'm willing to get into my flame suit again. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neaco
The Kanon remake was one thing, I wonder what was the reasons behind doing a Haruka version. Fans? Milking more money out of the franchise?

I was hoping for a MuvLuv anime darn it.

Actually, I was also wondering why after KGNE and Akane Maniax, that there still isn't a Muv Luv anime in the works.

kujoe 2006-08-28 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame
For what it's worth, I'm thinking we should call prank. Announcing that Haruka's path would be animated, only to change it with "actually, it's Mitsuki's birthday" seems like classic prank material to me. Not to mention, if you look on the site now, it's conveniently gone. :heh: I don't think the announcement actually makes a whole lot of logical sense either, and the only purpose would be to rile people up... so... I'd be glad to be proven wrong, but I say prank.

Well, it's pretty common during April Fool's, but is it even possible for a company to be so bold to make a prank of this sort? I don't know, but this would be the first for me if your guess turns out to be true.

nuclearwar 2006-08-28 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujoe
Since this isn't a simple remake of the first KGNE series, I wonder how this will all play out. Are they planning to start from the very first part of the story? Too bad this isn't about that special fan disk scenario, since I am rather more curious about what happens there.

Actually, from what I can tell, this IS about the special fan disk scenario. And it's going to end with Haruka winning.

ono 2006-08-28 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujoe
Since this isn't a simple remake of the first KGNE series, I wonder how this will all play out. Are they planning to start from the very first part of the story?

They may still continue the story from where the anime ends - in one of Akane's bad endings sort of way. After all, Mitsuki is the only major heroine who didn't get into any road accidents... yet. :heh:

How I wish this isn't a prank. And if it IS after all, I wonder what they'll post on the 20th of October. :)

dodgethis_sg 2006-08-28 18:53

There goes hopes of a Muv Luv animation.

Deathkillz 2006-08-28 18:56

i loved the original and i hope the remade path would match up to its greatness :D *cross fingers**it is not a prank*
it is kinda wierd that muv luv isnt gona be made into an anime ...im sure it would be just a shocking as kgne ;)