AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 341 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=76879)

Zu Ra 2009-01-15 10:26

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 341 Discussion

The Envy

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, a scene cuts to the dark hallway toward the five towers, Loli and Menoli were running up the stairs ignoring the noises coming from above the tower. In fact, it’s Loli who was yelling at Menoli who was looking afraid to hurry up. Menoli says they should leave Orihime alone and earned a slap from Loli.

* “You heard what Aizen sama just said. This is our chance, the only chance we have to bring that bitch down!” Said an envious Loli who has a flashback of Orihime and continues her way to the tower.A scene cuts to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ichigo was able to read all of Ulquiorra’s movements. Ulquiorra’s style doesn’t change despite using a sword. Once Ichigo had a chance, he grabbed Ulquiorra’s wrist and hit his chest. But it only results Ulquiorra to lose his balance and his shirt got cut showing a hollow hole and number 4 tattoo with a scratch on his chest.

* “I couldn’t completely cut you. This hieiro is like steel.” Mused Ichigo but Ulquiorra ignored him.“Anyway, I think I can read all of your movements now.”Ichigo’s words caught Ulquiorra’s attention, and was startled . ichigo replied when he first fought Ulqi, he couldn't read Ulqi movement at all. The attacks, defense, speed, reflect or even the direction, Ichigo could read none. It was like fighting with a machine or a stone. Ichigo had flashback of when he lost to Ulquiorra then continued,For Ichigo to be able to read your movements is either because he is similar to the hollow or you are similar to the humans.”

* At that moment Ulquiorra stabbed his sword on the ground and the ground broke it into two. “Me….similar to you human?” His eyes still showed no emotion contrary to his action earlier.“Oh…just able to catch up a little must have made you feel good.” Then some sort of energy flowed from Ulquiorra and it made Ichigo froze. Ulquiorra then disappeared from from his position and appeared above Ichigo. He managed to dodge but once Ichigo touched the ground Ulquiorra appeared from behind and when he’s about to stab Ichigo a shield appeared between them and got destroyed right away.

* Ulquiorra stood still ignoring Ichigo who is taking this opportunity to get away. He lowered his sword and turned back to where the shield came from.Orihime stared right at Ulquiorra responding to his empty eyes with her determined ones.

Credits : Annie / Drake

Killer Tomato 2009-01-15 10:39

Pretty obvious how the fight will be going, although I personally think this is really a good time for Ichigo to get pwned AND learn something about fighting at the same time. Too bad it ain't gonna happen.

Interesting about what Aizen told Loli and Menoli though. I wonder what could it mean?

Zu Ra 2009-01-15 10:50

What intrigued me about this chapter was the hollow/human part . It was just a reflection from Ichigo regarding his thoughts . But is there some truth to it ? If there indeed is, Ichigo more like a hollow or Ulqi more so human. I prefer the later as it reminds me of a thread I had created earlier ^^

Quote:

“For me to be able to read your movements is either because I am similar to the hollow or you are similar to the humans.”

Kafriel 2009-01-15 10:57

Nel had said that even hollows wre originally humans, and that after becoming espada they finally had the privilege of common sense again. Ulquiorra looks like too much of a cold emo to me though, he follows orders and blindly trusts Aizen,as if he has no goals of his own and no other purpose in life.
Orihime VS Ulquiorra:she dies and ichigo roars in a burst of angry reiatsuuuuu! Nah,probably not.

Killer Tomato 2009-01-15 11:00

Loli's and Menoli's intervention could mean the predictable 'I-must-protect-my-friends-and-thus-poewr-up' response from Ichigo.

Perhaps KT is trying to blur the line between good and evil here, that the Espadas aren't necessary evil. Or that they aren't actually that different from Shinigami.

King Lycan 2009-01-15 11:01

Hehe
Ichigo's gonna die :D

Zu Ra 2009-01-15 11:07

I hope the next chapter Ichigo and Ulqi start dishing out some new moves at each other . From the summary the chapter feels cyclic . The fight is still in confrontation phase where each opponent is trying to show I am better than you . I hope something good and flashy happens the next chapter .

Kafriel 2009-01-15 11:09

Anyone else noticed how bleach manga is a lot smaller compared to others?

WONDERMIKE 2009-01-15 11:13

hahaha! can't wait to see how the Lolis get owned :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer Tomato (Post 2162567)
Interesting about what Aizen told Loli and Menoli though. I wonder what could it mean?

I guess they meant the Tenteikura message(chp314) and now that Aizen is gone and mentioned her whereabouts + that she will be of no use(lie!) they think they have a chance to kill her. I wonder what Aizen has in mind.. looks like he wants her to run wild for some reason and Ulqiorra is there to ensure everything works out as planned..

Zu Ra 2009-01-15 11:14

One Piece Naruto and Bleach all are featured in WSJ for 18/19/20 pages

hakisak 2009-01-15 11:14

Does anyone feel the Ulquihime vibe? I can :kisskiss: (She never has eye-smex with Ichigo)

Is Ulquiorra a VL? "Similar to humans" Smells like a VL to me.
Ulquiorra broke his sword? That's kind of confusing... He flies! Bet his release is bird-like.

Killer Tomato 2009-01-15 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by hakisak (Post 2162607)
Does anyone feel the Ulquihime vibe? I can :kisskiss: (She never has eye-smex with Ichigo)

Is Ulquiorra a VL? "Similar to humans" Smells like a VL to me.
Ulquiorra broke his sword? That's kind of confusing... He flies! Bet his release is bird-like.

I think Ulquiorra broke "it", i.e. broke the ground into two, not his sword.

hakisak 2009-01-15 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer Tomato (Post 2162616)
I think Ulquiorra broke "it", i.e. broke the ground into two, not his sword.

Thanks for that...:D For making me look like a complete idiot. :heh: *sobers* I promise I'll pay you back...

Zu Ra 2009-01-15 11:25

Yep its Broke the ground into two not the sword ... Annie just appended her summary ...

hakisak 2009-01-15 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi (Post 2162625)
Yep its Broke the ground into two not the sword ... Annie just appended her summary ...

:stare: Did you enjoy adding to that? I feel dumb enough...you didn't have to rub it in. I find you have a sadistic streak hidden by misleading cutesy siggies and avies

:heh:

Cub-Sama 2009-01-15 11:30

Yay Loli gets to die again!

Also I'm surprised that Orihime DID something could this be the beginning of her usefulness?!

Final note: Did anyone notice how much Ulquiorra and Grimmjow are like the two parts of Ichigo, Ogichi yearns to be king just like Grimmjow and Ulquiorra is cold and calculating barely showing any emotion just like Zangetsu. Maybe Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are embodiments of his two opposing powers.

Zu Ra 2009-01-15 11:33

In regarding to the summary.of.actions in fights. I read between the lines as the raws are a few hours away . I too was wondering what was going on when posters were saying broke his sword .....

Kafriel 2009-01-15 11:35

Quote:

Final note: Did anyone notice how much Ulquiorra and Grimmjow are like the two parts of Ichigo, Ogichi yearns to be king just like Grimmjow and Ulquiorra is cold and calculating barely showing any emotion just like Zangetsu. Maybe Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are embodiments of his two opposing powers.
+1

Quote:

Did you enjoy adding to that? I feel dumb enough...you didn't have to rub it in.
At first I thought he broke Ichigo's sword in two, and went like,wtf?! and then read it again:P
The translation isn't perfect, it's normal to get confused.

hakisak 2009-01-15 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi (Post 2162637)
In regarding to the summary.of.actions in fights I read between the lines as the raws are a few hours away . I too was wondering what was going on when posters were saying broke his sword ..... .....

That makes me feel much better. If you were confused and you are like a walking encylopedia of Bleach knowledge...us NOOBS didn't stand a chance.

So you have an angelic personality too... Fascinating.

@Cub-sama

Ogichi did not yearn to be king. He wanted Ichigo to be king and use him as tool. That was his main goal. He merely said no way is gonna let a bitch rule over him...So Ichigo had to man-up! He is down for Ichigo just like Zangestsu....

Zu Ra 2009-01-15 11:54

I seriously hope/wish we could get pics sooner , the Chns scans for Naruto are already out : (