AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   KonoMini (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   KonoMini Season TWO!!? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=16026)

FlyByNite 2004-06-23 02:41

KonoMini Season TWO!!?

So I was searching around and found some info on a possible second season.

Three years have passed since the events of episode 12 and Mari and Takeru have gotten together. Both are now in the work-force having skipped college, while Ryou is in college.

Suddenly Akari and Hikari return, the problem is that they return and don't know that three years have passed. Takeru is now torn and hides his relationship from the Hikari of three years ago to keep from hurting her and possibly bringing back out the destroyer Hikari. Akari herself begins to develop feelings for Takeru.

Meanwhile Mari gets more and more upset and depressed at how Takeru is dealing with Hikari's return and winds up getting drunk and sleeping with Ryou.

Yes, all of this on Season Two... Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

:heh:

Sorry, but I'm just sitting here thinking and the characters really do match-up pretty good. ;)

Paiser 2004-06-23 02:49

First of all Takeru and Mari is cousins.
2nd if this is from other damn forums please just die.
3rd Gainax is not big fan of season 2
If we all pray hard enough(email them like a sums of a bitch) they might hear our*cough(emails) and MIGHT give us a OVA if were lucky.

NoSanninWa 2004-06-23 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paiser
First of all Takeru and Mari is cousins.

Just so you know... in Japan it is legal for cousins to marry.

Tommy 2004-06-23 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa

Also Takeru was adopted so I don't think she is his real cousin anyways. But sorry I hope their isn't a second season to this show. It just wasn't very good, had way to many pointless episodes and nothing memorable happened at the end.

dreamless 2004-06-23 06:13

lol yeah, KGNE, so maybe S1 shows the "beautiful world" while S2 shows the "ugly world" :D

Mari sleeps with Ryou? I hope Mari, Akari, evil Hikari, Amika and Sakurako all sleep with Ryou, and they can leave Takeru out in the cold (well, actually I hoped every girl in KGNE sleep with Shinji and leave Takayuki out in the cold :cool: )

hacks21 2004-06-23 06:35

that dosen't make any sense :S that more like hentai or echhi then....but is there really a season 2?

Kyuven 2004-06-23 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paiser
3rd Gainax is not big fan of season 2

uh, Mahoromatic anyone? the very show this one is a reflection (i.e., same cast, art style, and ecchi factor) of? That show had 2 seasons.
but i don't see a second season as being possible, though the ending was sad :(

BTW i think Mari is over takeru. It's this weird little tradition that girls cut their hair when they get dumped by a boyfriend.

FlyByNite 2004-06-23 10:43

It was just a joke guys, hence the "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" added. I just had the plot of that show happen in my fake season two.

Now if we could then have Season Two of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien happen and have Asuka naked and catching a fish in a river, then I'll be happy... ;)

dreamless 2004-06-23 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyByNite
It was just a joke guys, hence the "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" added. I just had the plot of that show happen in my fake season two.

Now if we could then have Season Two of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien happen and have Asuka naked and catching a fish in a river, then I'll be happy... ;)

Asuka? you mean Akane right? ;) I'd love a KGNE S2 where Shinji gets all the girls, and of course Takayuki gets dumped by all the girls :D

Yamano667 2004-06-23 13:05

And you get them all right ?! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamless
Asuka? you mean Akane right? ;) I'd love a KGNE S2 where Shinji gets all the girls, and of course Takayuki gets dumped by all the girls :D

Yamano667 2004-06-23 13:06

If there is another season, I hope is until next year .. :P

FlyByNite 2004-06-23 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamless

Ooops, yea Akane...

Way I see it
Takeru = Bakayuki
Hikari=Haruka
Mari=Mitsuki
Akari=Akane
Ryou=Shinji

Ambience Blue 2004-06-23 14:34

Didn't I tell all you guys earlier?

Konomini Season 2 = Kimi Ninomiya Pwns U!

Paiser 2004-06-23 22:45

If there is going to be season 2 I honestly think its going to be about Ryou and Kimi. Since all that about finding their parents thing. And possibly Hikari and Akari will burst out of no where.

wireless 2004-06-23 23:02

die mari, if it wasnt for you, things would've stayed fuzzy wuzzy :mad:

Pitar 2004-06-23 23:46

Well, It feels like many people who liked the series want a 2nd season.
I loved the series, there are ways to make it better by adding more story and maybe less filler, but I still think the 2nd season will only hurt the Konomini image.

Its just like Ruroni Kenshin (sp?) OVA that was Samurai X. The OVA was amazingly good while the series went downhill very fast making worse.

Saber 2004-06-24 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitar
I loved the series, there are ways to make it better by adding more story and maybe less filler, but I still think the 2nd season will only hurt the Konomini image.

If there'll be no season 2, then Konomini's image will truly be ruined! Please keep in mind that this is an action romance, NOT world destruction.

WE WANT SEASON 2!
WE WANT SEASON 2!
WE WANT SEASON 2!

.................................................. .................................................. ...........or an OVA

Zap 2004-06-24 03:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa

'Tis also legal in some states here in the US.

Ranko 2004-06-24 08:13

in the promo they said someting along the lines of
"20th anversery work part 1 "
and given the fact that this is a gainax-shaft anime it will probaly have a 2nd season.

KristopherZ 2004-06-24 20:30

Gainax has never done a season two, so fat chance it will ever happen. The series is done and done.