AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Negima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Negima Episode 9 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=39373)

Catgirls 2006-11-27 01:12

Negima Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Negima, Episode 9!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for raws.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

TnAdct1 2006-11-29 14:08

Spoiler:

Cai Calamigarde 2006-11-29 19:54

perfect! PARFAIT!! 10!!
super eps... very entertaining and funny...
Kaede was nice, wasn't she

Azure22 2006-12-02 11:06

Eh, 6 outta 10 for me. Not knowing Japanese, a lotta the humor was lost on me without the subtitles, so maybe it would be better other wise, but I have my doubts about that. The animation also seemed a tad worse than earlier episodes, which I suppose is to be expected, but it doesn't mean that it's welcome. This just struck me as an insanely average episode.

Klashikari 2006-12-02 11:52

1) they FINALLY introduced "properly" thousand master...

2) *random squeezy noise* "huho... negi you are a dead kid..." "heh asuna? she is a bit "too calm" ? oO"... i just laughed hard with the beginning XD

3) asuna is simply... nuts XD

4) yuuna, the military freak ! (omg, sousuke ! you have a fan !)

5) setsuna is... delightly ridiculous :heh:

6) Ayaka is just like asuna... in a worse way (the very first "real" fan service in ?! serie XD)

7) negi finally has some limits in his magic...

8) this episode pactio was really unexpected, and really welcome ^^

9) guess asuna's cooking skills are more lethal than her "rare card" condition :heh:

in overal, this episode was rather like the rest : completely insane ^^
SHAFT was really bold to spread that amount of exagrrated scenes, even during the "serious main plot" part :heh:

it's really too bad that you have to be somewhat a real anime freak to catch the cameo (i recognize some of them, though i really don't have their name ~~)

episode 10 will be probably worse since it will involve... ayaka this time XD

Deathkillz 2006-12-03 16:59

oh noes! the thousand master sounds like a kid T_T i prefer the more mature version imo...

neways the ep is crazy...again trying to summerize the whole ep would make you go nuts as everything is soo random XD

Ayaka's smack-you-in-the-face-soo-hard-fan-service is just brilliant XD
Spoiler:

also throughout the ep pay attention to "ichijo" references featured by konoka :p and the narration just oozes PPD :D even the headmaster looks like jijii...

ah well another end to a another ep!
oh and new ED sequence featuring setsuna playing the triangle ^_^

TnAdct1 2006-12-04 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 757634)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

USCPharmacist 2006-12-04 14:45

Or maybe Kaede is a traitor!!!! Non of you guys think of that, didn't y'all!!!!!

Sorry just kidding.

Vexx 2006-12-04 14:48

Hmmm, I would probably lobbed my first "7" of the series at this but it has Kaede featured prominently. Oddly, the more leisurely pace tends to highlight the plotline that has been presented so far (lots of humor and action is a cover for the pretty fragmentary plot).

Ashlotte 2006-12-23 22:35

Ah this show resembles PPD with every passing episode...Which is good news for me since ive been missing its insanity for some time now. :heh:

The pactio was abit random, but frankly my eyes where so glued on kaede that whole scene I didnt particularly care hah. And eva's reaction to the frog and cat was gold...Im patiently waiting for her to turn em into icicles. ;)

Cyz 2006-12-23 23:45

Well, plenty of random stuffs as usual. Sometimes, it's hard to get into the story since there were so many random scenes. Then again, I guess that's just to lighten things up.

Pakxenon 2006-12-24 00:46

Funny episode, but not plot progressing, overall. I can't find it, but the scene with Kuma was HILARIOUS!

ShinNoNoir 2006-12-24 01:04

Spoiler:

Worldestroyer 2006-12-24 09:24

heh, easter egg

Check it out yourself, it was on the h264 version, at exactly 6:33. PEDOBEAR OH NOZES.

Ashlotte 2006-12-24 10:44

Haha I thought that was pedo on that sign, but I shrugged it off as my mind playing tricks on me. :heh:

As for who wouldnt get a pactio...ummm...Ayaka just because it would be hilariously cruel if the entire class got one, but her in the end... :p

But seriously...ummm...Mana id say. Just wouldnt really work to me...Or the cheerleader that already has a boyfriend lol.

TnAdct1 2006-12-24 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakxenon (Post 778272)
Funny episode, but not plot progressing, overall.

I wouldn't say that, considering how:
Spoiler:

Matt Soulblade 2006-12-24 15:38

Almost, almost a 6.
But gets a 7, just because Kaede got her pactio, but... it was totally rushed, and IMO they showed a side of her that was not meant to be seen.
And funny moments overall, but... I dont feel this is getting somewhere, but I guess I will be able to stand all that and continue enjoying this series anyways...
But... I hope they make themselves a favor and make Kotarou enter the series.

z-kun 2006-12-24 15:45

this show is pure gold.

I'm surprised how long it took to notice pedobear, and I'm still surprised that nobody saw the tens of longcats sifted through the show. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING XD

Kisuke06 2006-12-24 16:02

Haha, very good episode. I just love the comedy of this series. :heh:

OMG, Ichijou-san is back! :heh:
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6...ijoutc7.th.jpg

Deathkillz 2006-12-24 18:09

^ read my post ^_^

but the pedo bear...ROFL that gave me a good laugh :heh: and whats more...they subbed it! XD