AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 345 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43902)

Hunter 2007-03-06 03:54

[Manga] Chapter 345 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

DeDe 2007-03-06 05:54

The spoiler from the other thread.

Spoiler for Chapter 345:

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-03-06 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDe (Post 853617)

Spoiler for Chapter 345:

no fucking way.This sounds like bad Shakespeare…very bad. So the only other person who surpassed Uchihas is the AL ?

Syndicate 2007-03-06 07:02

lol i was wrong! sasuke beyond badassness

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-03-06 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDe (Post 853617)

Spoiler for Chapter 345:

It is a fake one....boys be aware...this is a huge spoiler :D, i gotta say...insane!

I think the translation would've mentioned it...

But then again....the picture could a fake one aswell....

Rachy 2007-03-06 07:40

Kinda looks like they just changed the 232 panel around. Maybe that's on purpose though.

First spoiler summary sounds really good.

Syndicate 2007-03-06 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 (Post 853669)
It is a fake one....boys be aware...this is a huge spoiler :D, i gotta say...insane!

I think the translation would've mentioned it...

But then again....the picture could a fake one aswell....

sharingan just poons men:D

johnny the sharingan looks weird though not iun a bad sense but the dot and lines is completely different from what i have seen.

DeDe 2007-03-06 08:36

Legit spoiler pic. We should be getting a summary soon.

Kotengu 2007-03-06 08:49

It sucks, and I didn't want oro to die, but I'm not surprised considering Naruto beat an akasuki who could possibly have defeted a Hokage, and Sasuke must be shown as stronger than him for now. What I don't like is how crappy oro comes off, completly berated and beat down by sasuke. There better be some nasty battles ahead cuz so far it's been a bit weak.

I wonder what Kabuto's gonna do. . .

Also If Naruto beats sasuke somehow, then he will definatly be strong enough to be a hokage. But who would surpass an uchiha (and oro killed one?)

Rachy 2007-03-06 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke Bateman
Soo...Oro died/alive?

Hope dead? ^^

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-03-06 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Rave (Post 853735)

:confused: Soo...Oro died/alive?

Sabaku Kyu 2007-03-06 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kotengu (Post 853727)
It sucks, and I didn't want oro to die, but I'm not surprised considering Naruto beat an akasuki who could possibly have defeted a Hokage, and Sasuke must be shown as stronger than him for now. What I don't like is how crappy oro comes off, completly berated and beat down by sasuke. There better be some nasty battles ahead cuz so far it's been a bit weak.

I wonder what Kabuto's gonna do. . .

Also If Naruto beats sasuke somehow, then he will definatly be strong enough to be a hokage. But who would surpass an uchiha (and oro killed one?)

Agreed. Sasuke once again walks away without a scratch. And it looks as though Oro was defeated in just 2 chapters. I suppose this means that he was never intended to be the main villain for PartII and that this role will shift to the Akatsuki Leader. There is maybe a small chance that Sasuke left him barely alive and humilated like Itachi did to him, but I doubt it the way he was talking last chapter. We'll know when the summary comes out. Seeing this, I hope they don't pull the same treatment when Sasuke faces Itachi.That fight at least should span several chapters.

DeDe 2007-03-06 09:19

Spoiler summary:

Spoiler for Chapter 345:

It's the ultimate cliffhanger!

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-03-06 09:21

You gotta be kidding me!! Sasuke walking away without a scratch? All calm as if nothing happend!!

Very disappointing....fine if he kills Orochimaru but then he should be all bloody & messed up, clothing ripped appart & some joints dislocated...not like this...

Oro cant die like that!

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-03-06 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDe (Post 853744)
Spoiler summary:

Spoiler for Chapter 345:

:( fuck this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why!!! :upset:

Rachy 2007-03-06 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDe

That cliffhanger is a pain, more so if they go completly off Sasuke and Oro in 347 >.<.

It's just gotta be Sasuke still. Had kinda the same look on his face in 234 It's Sasuke ... I think.

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-03-06 09:35

That's NOT a cliffhanger....Orochimaru would act VERY different....

He'd go: Muhahaha!!! YESS!!! ATLAST DEAR SERVANT!!!! (Kabuto)
I got an UCHIHA BODY FOR MY SELF!!!

This Sasuke seems more like:

Well...that was easy....i will ignore Kabuto because....he is kind & sweet...unlike Orochimaru. (Picture in the middle)

Wait....he was a spy right??....he might talk...should i kill him?(last picture)

And Kabuto was like:

Oh god...no scatches....that cant be Orochimaru...he was in a pathetic state....Are you gonna kill me? (First picture)

So you ignore me huh? (thinking: Must be Sasuke...darn arrogant punk!) (Middle picture)

Sakuyakun 2007-03-06 09:36

Looking at the legit pic and the new spoiler,
Spoiler:

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-03-06 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuyakun (Post 853757)
Looking at the legit pic and the new spoiler,
Spoiler:

It looks different from before...like it has an X in the middle... or is it just me and my fantasticle eyes:uhoh:

and if Sasuke is gone it's like writing the bible and killing God...it's just senseless! what is the point! it better be Sasuke, if it ain't i'm going to pay Kishimoto a little visit.

Crebstar 2007-03-06 10:19

I really like how they are going with these last few chapters actually. If this spoiler is true they did a really good job in giving everyone a surprize the least expected outcome. Which, to me is a good thing because now I don't have to think I always know what is coming next.