AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Saddam Hussien Captured!!!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2805)

MasafumiGotoh 2003-12-14 15:08

Saddam Hussien Captured!!!!

I never knew this day would come but when i turned on my comp at 9 o clock open my browser(homepage Yahoo!) Bam there it was. This old mans face appeared. I look at the head line " Saddam Hussien Captured by US Forces" I was like shocked and I knew he had it coming to him. Good thing he was captured. None of this would of happen if it werent that day..........9/11. Now one down 1 to go(Osama is next!! If hes alive)

p3psi 2003-12-14 15:41

i wanted to be the first dude to post a poorly photoshop pic of sadam on the internet, but i wont be the last :D

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/141203-fromp3psi.jpg

MasafumiGotoh 2003-12-14 15:49

LOL nice. i like that. Lets just say Saddam's Capture is a early Christmas present from his OWN family.(His family ratted him out LOL)

Amok 2003-12-14 16:33

p3psi was faster than me.

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/1...addam-waha.gif

But mine has Waha~!

Shii 2003-12-14 16:35

Waha > *

Your message must be at least 10 characters long.

Flash_Squirrel 2003-12-14 16:55

Nah, Santa is the Fuhrer.

Amok 2003-12-14 17:26

And Yurika is the Captain. :D

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/141203-V.gif

wnkryo 2003-12-14 20:47

Yay, once again the american's ego rises some more by depriving other people of thier way of life, and claiming its for "freedom" and "lyberty".

corp20 2003-12-14 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnkryo
Yay, once again the american's ego rises some more by depriving other people of thier way of life, and claiming its for "freedom" and "lyberty".

What? Are you adressing Saddam? Well if you are his way of life includes genecide, secret police and making his people believe thats its all for them. :)

wnkryo 2003-12-14 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by corp20
What? Are you adressing Saddam? Well if you are his way of life includes genecide, secret police and making his people believe thats its all for them. :)

So thats the reason why america went there, to save the people from "evil" right? Well how about the disgusting things happening in kenya or semalia, and other places of the world. Thier are alot more worse places to "save" people and give them "liberty" and "justice" then iraq. But after 9/11 america just wants to kill as many "terrorist" as they can, while givining reason of "freedom" as thier motives.

Mephisto03 2003-12-14 21:10

Quote:

YAY go americans! deprive the people of iraq a chance to live free from someone who owns rediculously huge palaces all over his country which he rarely ever stays in and not let a single person prosper except in his cabinet. WOOOOT! go saddam!

*that was sarcasm if you didn't catch it.

Edit - What are you talking about man? We help out those countrys also with food and suppys and doctors. Maybe you should gid deeper into what america does do for other countrys instead of trying to knock it. Were the biggest givers in this world for technology, food and medicine and we don't ask for jack back except to form a democracy for the people to live freely and try to keep peace in there nations. You know how much money we have given away without being asshole and like ohh shit, you missed your payment. no more food for you.

wnkryo 2003-12-14 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto03
YAY go americans! deprive the people of iraq a chance to live free from someone who owns rediculously huge palaces all over his country which he rarely ever stays in and not let a single person prosper except in his cabinet. WOOOOT! go saddam!

*that was sarcasm if you didn't catch it.

Edit - What are you talking about man? We help out those countrys also with food and suppys and doctors. Maybe you should gid deeper into what america does do for other countrys instead of trying to knock it. Were the biggest givers in this world for technology, food and medicine and we don't ask for jack back except to form a democracy for the people to live freely and try to keep peace in there nations. You know how much money we have given away without being asshole and like ohh shit, you missed your payment. no more food for you.

You oviously dont know what your talking about. The U.N. gives aid and supply to countries, not the U.S. The only time the U.S. give anything is for wanting something in return or making them selves look better. Like they destroy Iraq, and now HAVE to rebuild it becuase they would look like the bad guys if they just left. Alot of countries like france and germany also agree that U.S. wasnt right to start the war, which by the way, they found no "weapons of mass destruction" which they first claimed they had so to start a war. But after they didnt find anything they quickly made them selves look good agian by saying it was "for the people". Even the U.N. didnt agree on the war U.S. wanted with iraq but after pressure from the U.S. they gave in, but still believing that iraq actually had "weapons of mass destruction".

corp20 2003-12-14 21:24

Quote:

So thats the reason why america went there, to save the people from "evil" right? Well how about the disgusting things happening in kenya or semalia, and other places of the world. Thier are alot more worse places to "save" people and give them "liberty" and "justice" then iraq. But after 9/11 america just wants to kill as many "terrorist" as they can, while givining reason of "freedom" as thier motives.

Good point. If you want to debate I believe that you should make a new forum for it. Or I'm wrong?
Well we tried to go after Semalia but Clinton withdrew for a so-so reason. (Not blaming Clinton!!!! Its a fact!!!) I know the reason so no bother playing that card. And once we kicked Saddam out of Iraq it cleaned up some of the other countrys acts around there. Killing one enemy as a warning to 100 enemys type of deal I guess.

p3psi 2003-12-14 21:28

whats this? people hate america? RIFK, ahhahaah, even americans hate america, dont really care.

Good thing that presidents have only serve 4 year terms.
Wonder if this would have been diffrent if AL gore won, probally not.

wnkryo 2003-12-14 21:28

I forgot to add that the U.S. was in a economic down fall after 9/11 and a war with iraq would be just what they need for an economic boost. The reason for that is all the oil iraq has. To furthur proove this, U.S. told iraq it would rebuild iraq if it takes "some oil" as compinstation. Even though THEY where they ones who ruined most of it with bombs, they still ask for compenstations for rebuilding iraq.

p3psi 2003-12-14 21:31

Quote:

You oviously dont know what your talking about. The U.N. gives aid and supply to countries, not the U.S. The only time the U.S. give anything is for wanting something in return or making them selves look better. Like they destroy Iraq, and now HAVE to rebuild it becuase they would look like the bad guys if they just left. Alot of countries like france and germany also agree that U.S. wasnt right to start the war, which by the way, they found no "weapons of mass destruction" which they first claimed they had so to start a war. But after they didnt find anything they quickly made them selves look good agian by saying it was "for the people". Even the U.N. didnt agree on the war U.S. wanted with iraq but after pressure from the U.S. they gave in, but still believing that iraq actually had "weapons of mass destruction".

The U.N. is nothing without the USA.

here is a research assignment for you: find out how much money the USA gives to the U.N.

wnkryo 2003-12-14 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by p3psi
The U.N. is nothing without the USA.

here is a research assignment for you: find out how much money the USA gives to the U.N.

I dont think 150+ countries or more makes the U.N. "nothing" with out the U.S. And the reason why U.N. agreed to the iraq war was becuase of all the money U.S. londers to the U.N. So basically they "bought" there way of wanted things (like they usually do in some way of another).

corp20 2003-12-14 21:35

Quote:

I forgot to add that the U.S. was in a economic down fall after 9/11 and a war with iraq would be just what they need for an economic boost. The reason for that is all the oil iraq has. To furthur proove this, U.S. told iraq it would rebuild iraq if it takes "some oil" as compinstation. Even though THEY where they ones who ruined most of it with bombs, they still ask for compenstations for rebuilding iraq.

Saddam didn't invest in infostructure for years. I believe since the Gulf War. Its surprising that they even had electricty. I this..... I watched my brother debate this same topic for hours. I had to pull him off the computer before he started to resort to personal attacks on people the were stating fact that weren't in context. I should stop before I start the cycle for myself.

diabolistic 2003-12-14 21:47

Whatever Saddam does in his country is his business.
If he wants to take advantage of his people,.. than so be it!

America's success is based on the slave labour..
Europe's success is based on serfdom..

And what.. now that North America has become a superpower, they can waltz in any nation they please and remove the evil dictator?

I'm not anti American..
But the way I see it, even if Saddam's regime was one where the people were being used and mistreated, it would only invoke revolution amongst them... something that could have positive effects for the nation.

corp20 2003-12-14 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabolistic
Whatever Saddam does in his country is his business.
If he wants to take advantage of his people,.. than so be it!

America's success is based on the slave labour..
Europe's success is based on serfdom..

And what.. now that North America has become a superpower, they can waltz in any nation they please and remove the evil dictator?

I'm not anti American..
But the way I see it, even if Saddam's regime was one where the people were being used and mistreated, it would only invoke revolution amongst them... something that could have positive effects for the nation.

They tried during the Gulf War..... and you know what happened. Saddam commit genecide. Genecide is always a positive affect. :D