AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Introduce yourself here! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35)

Babak 2003-11-03 18:41

Introduce yourself here!

Hello all and welcome to AnimeSuki forums! :)

This thread is for the new members to introduce theirself! :)

Don't be ashamed, everyone have been new once! :D
So, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Now, introduce yourself in this thread so we can welcome all of you!

:D

-EDIT-
Take a look at:
Forum Rules and FAQ.
A list of all the Moderators, Super Moderators & Administrators.
The Ultimate Guide to AnimeSuki.

p3psi 2003-11-03 19:03

OK, im new here and I cant chose my own avatar, why is that? do i have to post a certain # of times before i can do that or what?

aiwa 2003-11-03 19:17

I am new kind of, I was Koukuu Saru, but it was lost in the mishap, so I took this name. Umm and oh yeah when I was KS I almsot never posted so umm yeah...

gravitation 2003-11-03 19:19

im not really new but i guess technically i am since i had to register again but anyway yoroshiku ne? ^_^

SimplyEd 2003-11-03 19:30

Wooohooo i'm a nOOb again...ah well, i guess it can't be helped and what a shame that such a large amount of forum history won't be delivered to posterity^^

douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu, mina-san ;)

Lst2touchdasky 2003-11-03 20:00

Im a newb again T.T just when i thought i wasnt the forum sets back and i dissapear ;p

DigitalDemon617 2003-11-03 20:08

Hi everyone!

I'm a long time reader, and had an account before the reset, I just never got around to posting. Figured it was about time with the fresh start and all.

See you all around!

Kireiko 2003-11-03 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by p3psi
OK, im new here and I cant chose my own avatar, why is that? do i have to post a certain # of times before i can do that or what?

:topicoff: pepsi-san, you should be able to in cp controls, click custom avatar and upload from your comp if you want, you don't need to have a certain number of posts, i just fixed mine ^__^ :topicoff:

anyways, konbanha minna! ogenki desu ka? i didn't introduce myself when the old forums were up, and i felt silly as i found it way after i started posting :o so i'll start fresh! ^__^ hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku ne! good to see the new sparkling clean forums, looks good! anyways, nice to meet everyone!

ja ne,
kireiko ^__^*

Tzurial 2003-11-03 20:14

Hi Hi! My names Tzurial!! Im always cold so I enjoy toast more than the average person. If I ever try and talk to you, please dont ignore me ;_;

ARNEL98 2003-11-03 20:15

Ah, my second post. Hello everyone! dejavu. I remember posting on this thread last week when i first joined.

Flash_Squirrel 2003-11-03 20:17

Hi, I am a newbie. (>")>

blackjoker 2003-11-03 20:18

hey i'm new to the forum, but not to anime. ;)

-Mad Skillz- 2003-11-03 20:41

Yeah hey, I've been here for over 2-3 years just no one knows it...dont even know what I'm doing here.

SnowBoarder 2003-11-03 21:10

I'm not really a nOOb (or junior member) but i just missed the cut off date by like 2 weeks so i had to re-register. It sux

galadriel 2003-11-03 21:19

yes vewy new here :heh:

gravitation 2003-11-03 21:22

Quote:

Hi, I am a newbie. (>")> --- flash squirrel
your not a noob!! wel i guess to this board tho...anyway kool smiley animal thingy...(>")> kawaii!

Xeiliex 2003-11-03 21:24

Hello I am a newbie and generally silent until I get the feel for things. I specialize at chimming when I read something make my angry and saying silly things at random or when there is a tense to lighten up things.

my first question is can somebody tell me how to enclose picture in my post? there are certain threads that I wish to terrorize

NightWish 2003-11-03 21:29

A very warm welcome to all you new (and returning :p) members :)
(Now where is that sticky button~ )

gravitation 2003-11-03 21:29

lol, well just so you may terrorize, ya dont use the quick reply but ya click the post reply button and click the icon which looks like mountains and then it asks for the url of the image ^_^ good luck with your terrorizing and stuffs :) oo yeah welcome!!

frowndog 2003-11-03 21:51

hey, i'm not a newb?! whoo-hoo. i've been inactive here for a while though. this time warp brings back memories of when i posted a lot here. :P

since i've been gone for a loooong time, i'm practically a newb so hey everyone! :D