AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   My HiME / My Otome (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   My HiME / My Otome General Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92388)

Highman 2010-04-01 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by twisted-pisces (Post 2982726)
I agree! Their are some differences between her and Nina from otome.

Chun Mei (Hime) - Older, sweet, green eyes and boobs
Nina (Otome) - Younger, cranky, amber eyes, and no boobs

Chun Mei can be Nina's Onee-sama!!

Eh, I rather have Chun Mei because she may have the motherly type figure of an girl just like. It would be interesting what Chun Mei's story and how she came to Fuka. Speaking of Fuka it's an very large island indeed, I really want to know about it though.

kitten320 2010-04-01 17:26

Saw the special.
A bit disappointed that it was only Arika and Erstin based... but by some reason when Nao appeared with phone in nun's clothes, it cracked me up :heh:

By the way what was that box which was swimming in the water with school?

Anyway I really hope that it is a sign for possible series continuation! I mean come one! They still have that old idea with fake trailer and now they even put Erstin and Arika in HiME school! They can't simply stop there! And there was an actual mini continuation with Mai HiME series on the beach!

I really want 2nd season :(

And less Arika in it!

Was a bit surprised that Chun Mei had Nina's voice, even though she has Nina's voice. If there will continuation, I would prefer if she had actually played some role in the series.

Highman 2010-04-02 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 2983045)
Saw the special.
A bit disappointed that it was only Arika and Erstin based... but by some reason when Nao appeared with phone in nun's clothes, it cracked me up :heh:

By the way what was that box which was swimming in the water with school?

Anyway I really hope that it is a sign for possible series continuation! I mean come one! They still have that old idea with fake trailer and now they even put Erstin and Arika in HiME school! They can't simply stop there! And there was an actual mini continuation with Mai HiME series on the beach!

I really want 2nd season :(

And less Arika in it!

Was a bit surprised that Chun Mei had Nina's voice, even though she has Nina's voice. If there will continuation, I would prefer if she had actually played some role in the series.

Don't worry she'll play an big role in the saga, matter of fact everyone is involved but I think it's got to hit it the right way. I hope I see alot of screen time for the HiME and more battles down the road.

Already I see Arika more in Hime saga, If the fans demand it though.

Vicious Ambitious 2010-04-02 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highman (Post 2983511)
Don't worry she'll play an big role in the saga, matter of fact everyone is involved but I think it's got to hit it the right way.

Already I see Arika more in Hime saga, If the fans demand it though.

Where's your source for this? Got a link? Or do you have no new information that's what you think will happen? Is this what you're saying, cuz i'm confoozed. I have a source that said opposite. Arika plays the main role in this, but it's split between Chun Mei and Erstin screen time and the rest of the others (Natsuki, Shizuru, Mai, Mikoto, Haruka, Ayane, etc. And small Nagi and Fumi). That's what he said, at least. So essentially it's similar to Mai hime's role of the three leads (Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto vs Arika, Chun Mei Erstin.

Vicious Ambitious 2010-04-02 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highman (Post 2981258)
Well I just.............................yeah I was exaggerating that far but I'm sticking to my guns though on what I said so nyaa.;)

Now I will wait for the saga. :confused:

So is he a troll or something? :uhoh::heh: Sorry, haven't been on here in years.

Highman 2010-04-02 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious Ambitious (Post 2984518)
Where's your source for this? Got a link? Or do you have no new information that's what you think will happen? Is this what you're saying, cuz i'm confoozed. I have a source that said opposite. Arika plays the main role in this, but it's split between Chun Mei and Erstin screen time and the rest of the others (Natsuki, Shizuru, Mai, Mikoto, Haruka, Ayane, etc. And small Nagi and Fumi). That's what he said, at least. So essentially it's similar to Mai hime's role of the three leads (Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto vs Arika, Chun Mei Erstin.

ITT: The little one's were Nagi and Mashiro, Fumi's child. But I'm sure they are the real masterminds on all of this.

But my sources, I think they really announce an Hime project by this year possibly it could be an saga to whatever path that is certain. Could it be leading to connection of Otome or to an new horizon for the future of materialization. This is an speculation so it's no problem to just guess about it though.

Still everyone will plays an role on this saga, Yeah it could be Arika focused or maybe will learn more about Mai, so I wouldn't be worried about the main character though. Just maybe it could be everyone. Already I still want to see Otome characters in the Hime Universe, you lied Sunrise, you lied indeed. :frustrated:

Vicious Ambitious 2010-04-02 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highman (Post 2984543)
ITT: The little one's were Nagi and Mashiro, Fumi's child. But I'm sure they are the real masterminds on all of this.

But my sources, I think they really announce an Hime project by this year possibly it could be an saga to whatever path that is certain. Could it be leading to connection of Otome or to an new horizon for the future of materialization. This is an speculation so it's no problem to just guess about it though.

Still everyone will plays an role on this saga, Yeah it could be Arika focused or maybe will learn more about Mai, so I wouldn't be worried about the main character though. Just maybe it could be everyone. Already I still want to see Otome characters in the Hime Universe, you lied Sunrise, you lied indeed. :frustrated:

:twitch:Uh...where is your source? Fumi has pink hair, the little girl has pink hair. So no, it's not Mashiro. So Chun Mei does have a big role or doesn't? You seemed to state it was...? Why did you say Sunrise lie? *soo confoozed*

Highman 2010-04-02 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious Ambitious (Post 2984601)
:twitch:Uh...where is your source? Fumi has pink hair, the little girl has pink hair. So no, it's not Mashiro. So Chun Mei does have a big role or doesn't? You seemed to state it was...? Why did you say Sunrise lie? *soo confoozed*

Have you saw the blu-ray for Otome picture drama, seriously. It was Mashiro, she had purple hair and Nagi was their last, they were in their kindergarden ages or pre-K. Great, now you got me confused.:confused: Anyway it seems that everyone plays an role in the saga, were talking about everyone in the Mai-franchise that's going to play an big part of it. Mai to Yukariko and those characters will put their sacrifices on the line.

Well Sunrise said they were going to put Otome characters in the Hime universe but I guess they got me though and I'm just speculating, so I hope you understand all of this.

Vicious Ambitious 2010-04-02 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highman (Post 2984612)
Have you saw the blu-ray for Otome picture drama, seriously. It was Mashiro, she had purple hair and Nagi was their last, they were in their kindergarden ages or pre-K. Great, now you got me confused.:confused: Anyway it seems that everyone plays an role in the saga, were talking about everyone in the Mai-franchise that's going to play an big part of it. Mai to Yukariko and those characters will put their sacrifices on the line.

Well Sunrise said they were going to put Otome characters in the Hime universe but I guess they got me though and I'm just speculating, so I hope you understand all of this.

You mean the ova that was on the blu-ray?
Yes, I saw it at a department store here and yes they were both little kodama And I saw the girl with the cute hat have pink hair, they were both standing side by side looking into the school. Maybe it was Mashiro-san but I remember that cute girl with hat very well.I'm very sad that I didn't go to the "Oh Mai Hime!" at Giant. My friends didn't want to go, they wanted to see Eden of East. I was voted out! :'(

Highman 2010-04-02 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious Ambitious (Post 2984664)
You mean the ova that was on the blu-ray?
Yes, I saw it at a department store here and yes they were both little kodama And I saw the girl with the cute hat have pink hair, they were both standing side by side looking into the school. Maybe it was Mashiro-san but I remember that cute girl with hat very well.I'm very sad that I didn't go to the "Oh Mai Hime!" at Giant. My friends didn't want to go, they wanted to see Eden of East. I was voted out! :'(

Oh that's great but I though you were talking about something else you really seen on Mai Hime so it's awesome what's going on in Japan. Yes, I was talking about the blu-ray picture drama in Mai Otome.

planetwarrior 2010-04-02 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highman (Post 2984738)
Oh that's great but I though you were talking about something else you really seen on Mai Hime so it's awesome what's going on in Japan. Yes, I was talking about the blu-ray picture drama in Mai Otome.

well, that's just a hint that it might happen to be in the next HiME-project, so no worries,

Sunrise possiblity right now is to announce a new anime series from Mai franchise, that is all i can say for now.

Those shorts are being tested that they will make full-fledged anime series, but in the same quality as the shorts are.

kitten320 2010-04-04 12:36

Yeh, those small specials could be a tests to see how many fans are still wanting to watch more series.

If the number was high, they really might take it further.

Highman 2010-04-04 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 2987031)
Yeh, those small specials could be a tests to see how many fans are still wanting to watch more series.

If the number was high, they really might take it further.

Actually to me I think people want more interested on the story than the money, I maybe wrong though. But I'm seeing an very good saga but I'm hoping it be an realistic setting and the ending could be unpredictable though. But I really want to see Hime create their own legacy, break barriers and create bonds. Sunrise will give everything they got and I hope they'll give it hard to the fans. :heh:

kitten320 2010-04-04 13:14

I was actually referring to Sunrise. If they feel that they won't make enough profit, they won't do more series.

But if there is enough of fans who are willing to spend money, they sure might :)

Highman 2010-04-04 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 2987075)
I was actually referring to Sunrise. If they feel that they won't make enough profit, they won't do more series.

But if there is enough of fans who are willing to spend money, they sure might :)

Well fans would love more about the story than all about entertaining their pleasures, but they won't mind about spending alot on the franchise, besides I'm feeling Sunrise have alot of money and I'm sure they can make an at 72 episode series. But they are taking their time.

I know money is their focus but all in all sometimes they like good storylines and executing it well. Mai franchise will make good success.

donayre21 2010-04-14 23:05

Is there going to be a new My-Otome?

ok so im watching that Aime i already finish watching the first season up to were she destroys the organ and nina stay with her Father so what em i supposed to watch now im watching ova i think is about Aarika Yumemiya mother is that what im supposed to watch?and is there going to be a new season in 2010 or later

Minagi Mikoto 2010-04-15 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by donayre21 (Post 3004333)
ok so im watching that Aime i already finish watching the first season up to were she destroys the organ and nina stay with her Father so what em i supposed to watch now im watching ova i think is about Aarika Yumemiya mother is that what im supposed to watch?and is there going to be a new season in 2010 or later

You're watching "Mai Otome Sifr" right? Did you see "Mai Otome Zwei" OVA? If not, I recommend you to watch it. It's sequel to Mai Otome.

After these OVAs, nothing has officially being announced yet.

donayre21 2010-04-17 02:37

do you think there going to make one because I saw the ending and it made no senses the little girl said she was gona become an otome like the main girl in the show and we still haven't find out how arikas mom ends up in that thing :confused:

Syntron 2010-04-17 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by donayre21 (Post 3007506)
do you think there going to make one because I saw the ending and it made no senses the little girl said she was gona become an otome like the main girl in the show and we still haven't find out how arikas mom ends up in that thing :confused:

Thats not the ending... The ending is when Natsuki plays Mini Golf... :D

hint: the smilie is a lie

Highman 2010-04-17 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syntron (Post 3007744)
Thats not the ending... The ending is when Natsuki plays Mini Golf... :D

hint: the smilie is a lie

Awww............Syntron you shouldn't reveal the ending like that and besides the newbie understand what really the smile is an lie for.

Let doynare find it sooner or later.:uhoh: