AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116715)

james0246 2012-12-12 01:42

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoiler are...now released.

Super_Gilby 2012-12-12 02:01

wow... it took a few years but somebody finally died x.x

Tempest35 2012-12-12 02:13

And not just some body, some PEOPLE.

*gasp*

Squarecrow 2012-12-12 02:18

The Jyuubi evolved into a retarded Bulbasaur.

kiki san 2012-12-12 02:28

Juubi is so Powerful did Shikaku and the others really die? i hope not!

HiddenMessage 2012-12-12 02:34

Let's not say they're dead until we see some bodies, blood, shreds, or trails of steam. I still have doubts about people dying and staying dead. :\

Richocet 2012-12-12 02:37

Man the Juubi is OP, took him 3-4 shots to get the range

itachi-san314 2012-12-12 03:00

didnt expect those guys to be the first to die. of course without seeing the actual death, it's hard to believe, but the kids' reactions really make me think it's legit. now we get to find out what was worth dying for next chapter...

Jpmartinez 2012-12-12 03:02

Yep they died, i am just wondering what message did Shikaku Nara delivered just before he died. I mean what in naruto's world can stop the juubi? Kishi's hand is the only thing that can save them, As of now there is no one that can fight the juubi and even if they do they still have madara and tobi to deal with. Everyone should just go to sleep or hope naruto goes ss1 or calls goku to save them.

Freya 2012-12-12 03:15

Dude....Jyuubi is so OP. That range. Needs a nerf,

ronin myael 2012-12-12 03:26

finally, some people of some level of importance die in this war! i'm sad to see shikaku go though, he's one of the more tolerable characters for me.

Mateus 2012-12-12 03:35

Looks like in just a short time the Juubi caused lots of destruction, I wonder if its current state is its ultimate form or if there is another evolution for the bijuu on the way.

Obstinate 2012-12-12 03:41

R.I.P Shikaku(?)

Hisoka?? 2012-12-12 03:51

So the Jyuubi shoots eggs that cause egg shaped explosions?

christinemarie 2012-12-12 03:53

Maybe Shikaku use a forbidden technique that allows him to give his memories to his son, Shikimaru before he died. Ino's father did the same thing.

HasuMasu 2012-12-12 04:20

One would normally expect an upgrade to transform one into something more Hulk-like. But no, this is how you do really do it.

Even the tails have become much more menacing as hands, very nice as well.

But the best part has to be the new head.

See no, hear no, speak no evil.

A noticeable increase in power, I like it.

Apollian 2012-12-12 04:32

Could they have not used a forbidden technique? is possible. also lets not forget Hashirama blocked a Bjuudama from the Nine tails with Mokuton, and Orochimaru used the demonic gates Triple Rashōmon to block Naruto's four tails bomb, so there must be something they can use to protect themselves. if not then by the reaction to the kids, the parents are indeed dead!

Lunarskylar 2012-12-12 04:33

the kages saved them, psh they aint dead.

Hisoka?? 2012-12-12 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollian (Post 4471743)
Could they have not used a forbidden technique? is possible. also lets not forget Hashirama blocked a Bjuudama from the Nine tails with Mokuton, and Orochimaru used the demonic gates Triple Rashōmon to block Naruto's four tails bomb, so there must be something they can use to protect themselves. if not then by the reaction to the kids, the parents are indeed dead!

The 2 examples were both above your typical kage level, in fact for Hashirama, he was way above that. And the attack by the Juubi has also been depicted to be way stronger than the other bijuu attacks.

Those guys at the HQ were not even kage level, so it is very muhc unlikely they could do something like that. Of course, they could have still just survived the explosion somehow.

Or as mentioned, the 5 kages managed to step in.

~Yami~ 2012-12-12 06:00

RIP... Shikaku and Inoichi... and whole sensor team...
time for Shikamaru to finally shine in this war!

that 'dama-blaster' is overpowered...
all the ninjas only watching their town got destroyed to ash...