AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Skirts (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111845)

Paranoid Android 2012-04-23 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4124570)
A business suit is enough.

with flip flops.

*sets the world on fire with double nosebleed*

Ridwan 2012-04-23 12:29

Quote:

A business suit is justice.

Fixed. More females should wear them. http://emos.plurk.com/5f4ce50b653b19...6f_w24_h23.gif

bahamut zero 2012-04-23 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4124318)
Not all girls can shave without cutting their legs you know. Neither do all shave their legs. :heh:

And here I thought it just doesn't grow there for females :eyespin:

Kizoku Keenan 2012-04-23 12:35

skirts that sit just above he knees are fine by me, I hate girls who wear skirts that are more like belts it just looks too slutty...and only drunk me likes that.

Paranoid Android 2012-04-23 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamut zero (Post 4124596)

I know eh? It's like the whole world's upside down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aegir (Post 4124593)
Fixed. More females should wear them. http://emos.plurk.com/5f4ce50b653b19...6f_w24_h23.gif

Only if the tunic and dress shirt are tight :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan (Post 4124599)
skirts that sit just above he knees are fine by me, I hate girls who wear skirts that are more like belts it just looks too slutty...and only drunk me likes that.

The drunk me approves of everything :(

Endless Soul 2012-04-23 12:38

Quote:

I avoid wearing skirts at all times. A business suit is enough.

Even when you're off work? Your choice, of course, but you are limiting your true potential.

Justaminutethere, NOW I see who wears the pants between you and SH!:heh:

Endless "Realization" Soul

Tempester 2012-04-23 12:47

Quote:

A lot of Asian women grow very thin and light leg hair. They're probably the envy of many western women. :heh:

Kizoku Keenan 2012-04-23 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paranoid Android (Post 4124600)
The drunk me approves of everything :(

Well yeah the drunk me is the same. Drunk me is a far more open minded person, I should be drunk more often, damn those skirts.

sona-nyl 2012-04-23 12:55

I love skirts. The only time you'll ever find me in pants is when training or slacking around the house. I don't even own a pair of jeans.:heh:

I usually wear pantyhose though. Since shaving is a pain. And its to cold to wear anything else in our swedish winters anyway.:uhoh:
Though when it gets warmer I switch.

Knee-highs are great, but thigh-highs are my real love. You have to pull up them all the time though. They have a tendency to slide down after a while.

Some part of me always thinks "wasted potential" when I see a good looking girl wearing pants. :upset:

LeoXiao 2012-04-23 12:58

I like women in many kinds of clothing, but skirts are indeed quite nice. Interestingly, I like longish skirts better than miniskirts, because with miniskirts it's like "why don't you just wear a bikini or something?"

Skirts are also good because they aren't so common anymore, so seeing a girl wearing one evokes a slightly traditional or cultured feel, which is often preferable.

Ridwan 2012-04-23 13:04

Quote:

Eh, not necessarily.

Quote:

I think girls grow hair there more often then not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan (Post 4124599)

Miniskirts aren't bad when they're not the bad, tasteless kind. Hard to find though.

warita 2012-04-23 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempester (Post 4124093)
so for the women here, if you really want to impress a guy, wear a skirt! Or on the flip side, if you're looking for serious business and have no time for flirting, wear a pair of loose jeans.

Or go for a pair of tight trousers, if you are not fond of skirts as a compromise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempester (Post 4124614)
A lot of Asian women grow very thin and light leg hair. They're probably the envy of many western women. :heh:

I am naturally blond and I grow the finest, almost invisible hair on my legs. The hair is so fine, I sometimes dont even bother shaving (especially in winter). It is more visible in summer actually, when I get a tan and the hair then stands out on the darker skin and becomes visible as goldish white fluff.

SilverSyko 2012-04-23 13:05

Being a supporter of cool > cute, naturally skirts are not my preference because of how feminine they are. Doesn't mean I think women can't look attractive in them though.

If I had to pick a lower-body fetish, I guess it would be tight denim shorts/pants which accentuate the butt and are accompanied with a bare midriff.

'Nuff said.~

Btw, some of the admiration to certain fetishes on this thread I've read is so intense, it's a little frightening. :heh:

Sumeragi 2012-04-23 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paranoid Android (Post 4124587)
with flip flops.

*sets the world on fire with double nosebleed*

I wear slippers in the office, actually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aegir (Post 4124593)

It's partly why I have my secretaries wear business suits when possible ;)

Quote:

You probably don't want to know how I wear them, for the sake of your blood.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Soul (Post 4124606)
Even when you're off work? Your choice, of course, but you are limiting your true potential.

Well, you do know how I look, no?

Kyuu 2012-04-23 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempester (Post 4124093)
What are your thoughts on skirts and dresses?

This: :eyespin::D

Skirt grabbing. Should be more fun than looking up them. :eyespin:

===

Now. Adult women. They can pretty much wear whatever they want. They're adults after all; and thus, the "wear at your own risk" applies. But in the office... well... it's standard dress.

As for the younger girls... not while in school, little missy.

GDB 2012-04-23 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4124669)
You probably don't want to know how I wear them, for the sake of your blood.

...Could it double for bondage gear? You know, for the sake of research. Yes, scientific research!~

Endless Soul 2012-04-23 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4124669)

Well, you do know how I look, no?

Aye, that I do. :)

Endless "Stunning" Soul

Merilyn Mensola 2012-04-23 13:41

Skirt + fishnet stockings + heeled shoes= Ultra combo for women..a woman dressed like this, is like a weapon that attracts man...

i just love when my girlfriend use this combo...i can't resist...at all....i can't...i call it: Fatality...

synaesthetic 2012-04-23 15:26

This thread is lol.

Skirts. I love skirts. They are comfortable and cool. I have a ton of skirts and I wear them frequently. Only problem is the Bay Area isn't exactly warm all of the time, so if I do wear them it's usually with tights or OTKs or stockings.

Kizoku Keenan 2012-04-23 16:54

Nothing hotter than a girl in dungarees!