AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Kore wa Zombie Desuka? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92288)

Klashikari 2011-02-14 16:30

Color me a bit disappointed by this episode

Spoiler for Episode 6:

Mizuno 2011-02-14 16:38

I think it hasn't been exactly fluid since the Yuu magic explanation episode, but I just enjoy the ride not thinking about it too deeply. :) Ayumu definitely pulled a Touma there with the sword catching making Kyoko lose a fair share of her power. Her will even.

Kanon 2011-02-14 16:56

I never thought I would end up liking this anime so much. It's exceeding all my expectations. DEEN hasn't made such a good adaptation in YEARS... since Kenshin, I'd say. I don't know what happened to them but I hope they'll keep that up.

Musical placement was top notch once again in episode 6, and the overall direction was enthralling. I just can't fathom why Infinite Stratos is so much popular than show. Korezom beats it in every.single.aspect. The only thing IS' got going for it is Hanazawa Kana's character and the decent CGI.

Spoiler for episode 6:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 3487468)
Who was in the preview segment with Ayumu? Dai Sensei? I can't make out the voice. lol @ Ayumu being a pervert offering a night "duet" with a lady. XD

It was the twintailed girl from his class. We haven't heard/seen her much so far.

Malkuth 2011-02-14 17:01

I agree with Klashikari that the execution lacked, but having a strong original story to work with does the trick for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 3487356)
Spoiler for ep6:

Spoiler for ep6:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3487375)
We may FINALLY see Tomomori next week!

Spoiler for new characters:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife (Post 3487393)
Yuu's power being so easy to block is kind of a let down

Spoiler for easy counter to Yuu's PW:Kill:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 3487500)
PS: I've got a naked with armor fetish now.

As long as loli is not a requirement, try udonya's mohan doujinshi :p

Anyway, back to ep.6,
Spoiler for episode events:

Kanon 2011-02-14 17:17

There have been flaws in this series' execution so far, but I thought this episode was devoid of them. My one complaint was that Ayumu's transformation sequence kind of ruined the heavy mood. They should have cut it.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malkuth (Post 3487508)
As long as loli is not a requirement, try udonya's mohan doujinshi :p

Tried and approved a long time ago :3
I'm a g huge Udon-ya fan.

Hooves 2011-02-14 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 3487481)
Color me a bit disappointed by this episode

Spoiler for Episode 6:

It could be that Ayumu was not all that threatening of a presence towards Kyoko as Yuu presented herself. So Kyoko believed that a few shots there and there would kill him. But then was getting mentally distracted by Ayumu's words setting her on a mental breakdown (which left her to do some rash actions). But I myself don't get why she din't just burn up Ayumu and leave him nothing but ash.

Kanon 2011-02-14 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3487532)
It could be that Ayumu was not all that threatening of a presence towards Kyoko as Yuu presented herself. So Kyoko believed that a few shots there and there would kill him. But then was getting mentally distracted by Ayumu's words setting her on a mental breakdown (which left her to do some rash actions). But I myself don't get why she din't just burn up Ayumu and leave him nothing but ash.

The spell she used against Yuu most likely drained a lot, if not most of her magical power (which would explain why Ayumu was able to break her sword). It seemed like the kind of move you can use only once in a while. Yuu wouldn't haven went down so easily otherwise.

Hooves 2011-02-14 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 3487542)
The spell she used against Yuu most likely drained a lot, if not most of her magical power (which would explain why Ayumu was able to break her sword). It seemed like the kind of move you can use only once in a while.

But she can exceed human potential since she had a major supply of lives to spare, it seemed that she completely resets after she dies and resurrects since she killed herself to fix her ear problem. If that could happen to her physically, wouldnt it have happened to her magical powers?

ars89 2011-02-14 17:38

Spoiler for ep 6:

Saturn Beaver 2011-02-14 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malkuth (Post 3487508)
Spoiler for easy counter to Yuu's PW:Kill:

Actually, depending on the extent, having blaring sound on your headphones may be good too, and much more practical. Still, I wonder just how powerful Yuu is. For instance, can she use it on humans only, or can she use it for plants and animals, or even inanimate object? Like maybe telling the ground to open up and swallow Kyouko, or controlling the nearby plants to attack her...still, even the former is already crazy powerful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 3487542)
The spell she used against Yuu most likely drained a lot, if not most of her magical power (which would explain why Ayumu was able to break her sword). It seemed like the kind of move you can use only once in a while. Yuu wouldn't haven went down so easily otherwise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3487548)
But she can exceed human potential since she had a major supply of lives to spare, it seemed that she completely resets after she dies and resurrects since she killed herself to fix her ear problem. If that could happen to her physically, wouldnt it have happened to her magical powers?

I have the same thought regarding Kyouko's powers, that fighting Yuu has greatly drained her magic powers, leaving her to be weaker when she fight Ayumu. Still, there are a lot of thing about her yet unexplained, like her killing herself back in ep 4.

After a bit of brainstorming, I have a theory about her powers there. As we know, killing a life grants her an extra life, maybe killing herself still counts as killing a person, and thus gets an extra, untainted life that she use right away. That's what happened when she stabs herself this episode, fixing her ear, although why she needs to do that back in ep 4 is still unknown. About it happening physically, yet not magically...I don't know, maybe that's how the magic works (that is, resurrecting still drains her magic power, so it's not refilled).

nines 2011-02-14 18:27

How does blocking yuus voice stop it from effecting you? I thought her voice could alter fate so shouldn't just choosing a target and saying die do it?

Can't wait to see the gif of Kyouko's boob dance again magic is soooooooo exciting.

Hooves 2011-02-14 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by nines (Post 3487623)
How does blocking yuus voice stop it from effecting you? I thought her voice could alter fate so shouldn't just choosing a target and saying die do it?

It's probably the word itself. When Yuu tells Kyoko to "Die" then as long as she can hear it, it will personally set her body to "die" being affected by the word's meaning and based on Yuu's powerful use of words. But as long as she can't hear the commanding word, then her body will not go into a death-like state.

Quote:

Can't wait to see the gif of Kyouko's boob dance again magic is soooooooo exciting.
Just like in episode 5, Kyoko's breasts sure gave another hypnotizing dance for the fans..

kache 2011-02-14 18:44

I don't know why, but at this scene I started laughing histerically:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2...ab24471.th.jpghttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5...ab24196.th.jpghttp://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8...ab24219.th.jpghttp://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1...ab24610.th.jpg

:heh:

SilverSyko 2011-02-14 18:58

Put Dai-sensei down as one of those characters that are the most powerful in the series yet have very silly or care-free personalities. =p

I dunno if Ayumu pulling his (epic skull-shattering) punch against Kyoko was a good thing or not. She did deserve to die for taking so many lives, so I really don't understand why he would've missed intentionally. I mean she's even being used by this "King of the Night" fellow now.

It's good to know why she killed herself in EP4 now though, not sure how death manages to regenerate a body but that's probably something that shouldn't be questioned.

I wonder if it's even magic at all in Eu's voice and it has something to do with the sound it produces? Plugging your ears seems like a odd way to defend against magic so I can't say I'm convinced that it is indeed magic.

Anyway, this is definitely my favorite episode so far. Hope the climax can prove to be even better.~

Kleeyook 2011-02-14 19:17

Spoiler for Ep 06:

ThereminVox 2011-02-14 20:06

Spoiler for ep 06:

D-Gold 2011-02-14 20:21

Spoiler for ep 6:

FlareKnight 2011-02-14 20:45

Spoiler for Ep6:

larethian 2011-02-14 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3487628)
It's probably the word itself. When Yuu tells Kyoko to "Die" then as long as she can hear it, it will personally set her body to "die" being affected by the word's meaning and based on Yuu's powerful use of words. But as long as she can't hear the commanding word, then her body will not go into a death-like state.

Just like in episode 5, Kyoko's breasts sure gave another hypnotizing dance for the fans..

Spoiler for ep6:

Dahak86 2011-02-14 21:22

Spoiler for ep6:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 3487500)
I just can't fathom why Infinite Stratos is so much popular than show. Korezom beats it in every.single.aspect. The only thing IS' got going for it is Hanazawa Kana's character and the decent CGI.

Spoiler for space and personal opinions: