AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 41 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=60740)

Pellissier 2008-01-12 03:57

Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 41 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 41.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

frustra 2008-01-12 22:41

Spoiler:

tripperazn 2008-01-13 02:21

Spoiler for :

Shiroth 2008-01-14 11:09

Spoiler for Episode 41:

Ottocycle 2008-01-19 03:12

I wonder how fighting against trigonometrical ratios is actually like, whether metaphorically or literally.

:heh:

Mentar 2008-01-26 15:19

Chibi Hina breaks the moe meter ^_^ ...

There's one more reason for me to be pretty happy with this episode. It begins to lay some important groundwork for the main arc - Hina's fears and weaknesses.

SansMercy 2008-01-26 16:07

Spoiler for Episode 41:

Claymore_Obsessed 2008-01-26 16:24

I really enjoyed
Spoiler for Maria's coolness:

is Ayumu's letter a Nyoron reference?:heh:
Spoiler for possible Nyoron tribute?:

Irenicus 2008-01-26 19:22

"Ah, Marilla." :p

The Yukiji-isn't-really-leaving plot is typical anime stuff, but Hina saved it because, well, she's Hina. The Maria "filler" at the end is fun though. I wonder how Ayumu would react if she realizes the amazing maid in front of her is Hayate's crush...

Next episode: sine, cosine, and tangent? :eyebrow:

Spectacular_Insanity 2008-01-26 22:51

I liked this episode. Maria-san beating up the thug made it all worth it. What did she use on him? Rasengan? Jeane's 21 arm rotation technique? What? :p

And LMAO at the next episode comment. Sin, cosine and tangent, lol. I love that narrator dude. XD

Fynal_Fyre 2008-01-26 23:35

Pretty good episode, reveals the history between Hinagiku and Katsura-Sensei.

Still, a bit disappointed at the way it ended though, I expected a little more drama at least....

Well, Hina made it a must-watch just 'cause, well.....she's Hina....

And LOL@Maria's special technique, downright Hilarious.

Still wondering how the heck they're gonna fight against sine, cosine and tangent.:heh:

KaneDragon 2008-01-27 01:54

Huh. I found myself starting to skim through the episode by homeroom, waiting for the inevitable punchline. A joke stretched too long. The Hinagiku scenes were nice, sure, but other than that it was a dull episode at the least.

Mentar 2008-01-27 02:17

Actually, the Maria bit at the end was no filler, but manga material.

The amount of manga-origin stuff is definitely increasing. Now if they'd finally air the Valentine Day episode in february...

Deathkillz 2008-01-27 04:21

*Chants maria over and over again*

I'm sure she would have kicked that guy's butt even without her private FBI :heh:

So hina waited 10 years for 500 yen...what an awesome onee san katsura is XD but point for her because she remembered, she loves hina deeply but it's too bad she is also a cheapskate ^^

Fynal_Fyre 2008-01-27 04:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 1364711)
Actually, the Maria bit at the end was no filler, but manga material.

The amount of manga-origin stuff is definitely increasing. Now if they'd finally air the Valentine Day episode in february...

Just out of question, wasn't the Manga a tad different, I can't remember the exact chapter, but I do know there is a difference, but it's easy to see it was adapted from the manga material.

Shiroth 2008-01-27 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 1364711)

I have a lot of faith that we'll see this happening --- they've got it right upto now regarding Christmas/New Year parts.

Bonta Kun 2008-01-27 16:39

"If you leave, my life threatening experiences will decrease, and it won't be as enjoyable as it has been!"

lol I really couldn't stop laughing at that line....seems our fair trap likes the thrill of trying to be killed:heh:

very nice ep, lots of Hina and even some chibi Hina:love:

The Kuzuha-sama service at the start is a sure fire way to get my attention:naughty:

Guido 2008-01-27 17:36

Yukiji and Hinagiku, a bond among sisters that has been nurtured by fraternal love and enduring the trials of life.

Unfortunately, Yukiji seemed like she gave green lights for her resignation.

Everyone cried but agreed to make Yukiji's last homeroom class memorable.

History is made of tears on top of tears.

The drama, the farewell, and the grief for the departure of our beloved teacher Yukiji who heads now towards new horizons.

The promise between Yukiji and Hinagiku. Yukiji promised to give Hina her first New Year's allowance for real in ten years, and she committed to her end of the promise.

The promise meant that Yukiji would never leave Hina's side, but Hina's become devastated because her sister lied.

Everyone can no longer hold their grief and bursted out with tears on their cheeks, requesting their beloved teacher Yukiji to not leave them.

And when the emoness reached its zenith.....
Spoiler:

Katsu Koneko 2008-01-27 17:40

I thought the episode was ok. ^^; I loved the Maria part at the end~ X3

Haha. Sine Cosine Tangent.

garra113 2008-01-28 16:13

Hai!!!! I got something to say about Hayate... Is he a M? I mean... this is one of his lines...
Teacher, if you leave, my life threatening experiences will decrease and it won't be Enjoyable as it has been!