AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108963)

AdamEndless9 2012-02-10 00:11

To premiere in April and titled Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ (Shining Hearts: Bread of Happiness):
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...e-titled-dated

LoweGear 2012-02-10 00:38

.....Bread of Happiness?

Why did I just get this image of a high-fantasy version of Yakitate Japan?!? :uhoh:

Patriot's Blade 2012-02-10 06:16

i m so confused by the title, what does bread had to do with an action rpg based anime?

MisaoFan 2012-02-10 06:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. (Post 3998009)
i m so confused by the title, what does bread had to do with an action rpg based anime?

The word "bread" in this title do not mean a real bread, but rather used as a expression word.

Crimrui 2012-02-10 17:36

From what I saw on the game trailer, cooking brings a lot of love so... we will see it a lot in the anime I guess. ^^ Hope that animation will be better then Shining Tears X Wind.

Mizuno 2012-02-10 17:41

lol a sign we should DEFINITELY not take this series seriously. XD

Crimrui 2012-02-11 18:52

Oh, alright Nat, thanks for the clarification. Couldn't find much about the game as it never made it outside Japan unfortunately, so finding info about it on English is a bit hard... but I admit I didn't try much anyway. :heh:

Daniel E. 2012-02-11 20:23

Guys, keep in mind that this is the anime thread, not the game one. Even if the anime is still some time away, you cannot post info about the game here, not even behind spoiler tags.

Nvis 2012-03-30 15:19

Girl in dark brown hair and revealing breasts has got my attention + claim.

serenade_beta 2012-04-12 23:03

Woah wo-woah... (;o_o)
The thread's been surprisingly inactive (couldn't find it on the first two pages...)

Spoiler for ep1:

U<3Anime 2012-04-13 01:00

Lol, think it's going to stay like this if no subbers are picking this up. Show was laid back but way too laid back for it's own good.

I enjoyed bread dance ED at least. :heh:

ars89 2012-04-13 08:41

The Slyph was cute, and that's about the only thing that was good. The bread made me hungry though.

Cosmic Eagle 2012-04-13 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. (Post 3998009)

A hell lot....Trust me....Shining Bread is an apt name for this one, game and animewise...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-04-13 10:00

The first episode is pretty slow in terms of development, but the predicted "storm" does perk my interest to stay for episode 2. From ANN's series description, I wonder what strange events will they be engulfed in.

ookamigirl 2012-04-13 12:11

Really nice and relaxing anime.
Seems kinda interesting too.
Wonder what kind of trouble that red moon will bring..

Haak 2012-04-13 13:15

Well it wasn't the most amazing episode but I don't because Kanae Itou is in it and that's all that freaking matters.

I don't really get involved in waifu stuff but I'll have to make an exception this time: Amil is claimed. Anyone else who tries to claim her will be killed within 5 seconds!!!!!

totoum 2012-04-13 13:30

My IG show couldn't be this generic.
Well true it's not set in a highschool but even then I figured IG would just hand this over to xebec or something :heh:

Of course I don't mind genericness at all.
It's just that none of the girls have interested me.The male lead doesn't stand out either.
The plot is going to have to be interesting because there's no fanservice to make up for a lackbuster plot.

Still might drop sengoku collection and pick this up instead.

sikvod00 2012-04-13 13:49

I'm also a big fan of Kanae Itou. This episode would have been even more dull without her in it.

Crimrui 2012-04-13 14:17

Seems like some people were waiting for boobs to explode and a main guy to pick a fight with first NPC that shows around. Deal with it people, this is not that kind of a show.

I lived in a village for a few years so I know that in a small place, things like bakery can be talk of a crowd as it barely happens anything new for a while. So it's nothing ''abnormal''. I like the peace and tranquility the episode shows. So refreshing to see main character having some earthly skills too. Hope they fallow the events of the game. ^^

sikvod00 2012-04-13 14:24

I don't which people you're referring to, but I wasn't expecting this show to be full of ecchi or filled with action. It was still underwhelming for a first episode, and this is coming from someone who really enjoys peaceful, healing animes.