AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Amagami SS (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Amagami SS - Episode 25 Discussion / Poll [TV END] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99984)

Kairin 2010-12-23 23:30

Amagami SS - Episode 25 Discussion / Poll [TV END]

Welcome to the discussion thread for Amagami SS, Episode 25.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2010-12-24 00:01

Well, that was good... for a digest.
Anyways, the reason for Tachibana's trauma is revealed. Some crazy stalker ruined his date... Though she states that the date was all a trap in the first place... But... Well, I can't say I can trust her 100%. If Makihara admits it, then sure though.
Well, either way, I doubt Tachibana would be as hurt as he was just being abandoned there...

Anyways, fast development and stuff, but they did start and end in one episode, so it was actually pretty good for the amount of time given.
It was pretty funny seeing all of the girls' reactions to Tachibana actually having a girlfriend... :heh::heh:
From the way the episode ended (before the ED), I thought that maybe she'll never return again... because of the last boss, but that stalker knew to apologize to her while the teacher was around. Thanks to the teacher, the lass boss couldn't do anything to her... (Phew...?)

Midonin 2010-12-24 00:07

The answer is as clear as the face on my nose.

Risa is...

Spoiler for nerdery:

D-Gold 2010-12-24 00:09

I thought this episode was going to be about the girl who dumped him those years ago and the events that led up to that. I thought Risa was that girl based on last weeks preview. That fact that I was wrong did make it more enjoyable for me though.
Spoiler for Risa:

Dr. Casey 2010-12-24 00:53

Risa might be crazy, but I love the history the two of them share. I think Risa's made a more touching romance with Junichi in one episode than the other heroines managed with four. Think this is my favorite episode of Amagami.

Kusa-San 2010-12-24 01:04

It was really a good episode but I don't know what to think about Risa anymore :heh: I think I will get some sleep and then think about it again :heh: (It's 7 am where I'am :heh: )

But, what is sure is that they handled this episode really well. It shows you how much can be done with only one episode and so how much can be done with four. That's exactly why I think this format for VN is a really good one !

GundamZZ 2010-12-24 01:22

Before the secret character was revealed, there was a prank about the character. The prank was that the girl was from Kimikiss school. Somehow, it's not far off. The secret character was one of friends of a student from Kimikiss school.
Spoiler:

Now, waiting for Maya arc and Hibiki arc.

Ushima 2010-12-24 01:25

well..she bumped up to my #2 girl...

Screw mori senpai!!! Risa, i love you!!!

Spoiler for Risa:

Newprimus 2010-12-24 01:47

I have discovered this series' ultimate cockblocker!

pikachuwei 2010-12-24 01:54

oh god hilarious reactions were hilarious

1) Haruka: took it rather well, probably the best of the lot, but then again shes the type to do that
2) Kaoru: got all flustered did we
3) Sae: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DAMAGE
4) Ai: That trip was priceless
5) Rihoko: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DAMAGE
6) Tsukasa: Tsundere response?

karuroso 2010-12-24 02:38

Even here Tsukasa had the best reaction, impressive =O anyway quite nice story with the short time given, i'm suprised and i think Risa would do well as an evil commander in any Earth x Colony war D=

eplipswich 2010-12-24 02:39

Risa's betrayal to all the other 6 girls is just priceless :D

Knightrunner 2010-12-24 02:41

lol I just saw the ending credits. She was intelligant enough to apologize to Tsukasa in front of a teacher or in open public or she will never come back to school again.

Divini 2010-12-24 02:45

Wait so... Juuichi was good enough to do all 6 routes at the same time? :O And he always had Risa to fall back on.

/jealous

Oh yes, if you're a watcher that usually skips the ED. GO WATCH THE ED FOR THIS EP! You're missing out!

Knightrunner 2010-12-24 02:46

I usually see the ending of each arc but after that skip it. This one I luckily watched because I noticed different pictures that were significant.

thundrakkon 2010-12-24 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightrunner (Post 3405825)
lol I just saw the ending credits. She was intelligant enough to apologize to Tsukasa in front of a teacher or in open public or she will never come back to school again.

You know, Tsukasa does not have to do anything right there. She is patient, and can wait.

Knightrunner 2010-12-24 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 3405836)
You know, Tsukasa does not have to do anything right there. She is patient, and can wait.

Another name in her Deathnote. I guess you may have a point.

StarTouch 2010-12-24 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachuwei (Post 3405783)

1) Haruka: took it rather well, probably the best of the lot, but then again shes the type to do that

This, this and definitely this. For me, at least, this made the episode epic for me.:heh:

pagan poor 2010-12-24 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachuwei (Post 3405783)

Notice Risa's reaction to Tsukasa was blatently different than her other reactions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 3405836)

Which is why Risa should still be in fear for her life.

At first I laughed at what she was doing, but she had deep reasons to do such. Actually a good ep to round out the TV broadcast of the series. It touched on all the other arcs while providing a the reasons for and final closure to Tachibana's initial Christmas issue.

edit: Also, nothing says romance like squid on a stick...

Kusa-San 2010-12-24 03:51

Ok, in the end, I think I can't dislike Risa even if she has done some bad thing. After all, she did all that for Junichi. She didn't enjoy it and at the end, she apologized to everyone. She even cried because of that and all (:upset: ) and I understand that in the end, Junichi forgave her and want to be with her.

On the oher hand, I can't totally like her because of what she has done to the other girls. The passage which touched me the most was when Ai fell :upset:

So in the end, it's really a mixed feeling.