AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Music from Prince of Tennis (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=7092)

Hisoka24 2004-02-10 13:05

Music from Prince of Tennis

There is a song in episode 44 where momoshiro wins his match, like a happy winning song. I think itīs in some of the earlier episodes to, like when the golden pair wins their match or something..
What is the name of that song?

Captain_Kuro 2004-04-05 18:22

Question about Prince of Tennis music

I donīt know if this is ok or not, but I would like to ask if someone has any good link to where I can download OSTs for Prince of Tennis?

DrWho2002 2004-04-05 21:21

www.cdjapan.co.jp
www.amazon.co.jp

the password is your credit card number! Now go read the rules of the forum. =p

TheOriginal 2006-09-05 13:42

Prince of Tennis

[hide]
Code:

Has anyone listend to the Prince of Tennis OST or seen the anime,
I think the music is quite enjoyable, not only the openings and endings but also the background music that's also important in anime's.

So what do you guys thinks of the prince of tennis music?

[hide]

word 2006-09-07 07:05

i enjoyed watchin "prince of tennis"

xris 2006-09-07 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by word
i enjoyed watchin "prince of tennis"

I'm sure you do but this is the Music forum. If you want to discuss the anime them please post in the Prince of Tennis anime thread (the series is licensed BTW, so it's in the DVD & Licensed forum)

Sazelyt 2006-09-07 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOriginal
Has anyone listend to the Prince of Tennis OST or seen the anime,
I think the music is quite enjoyable, not only the openings and endings but also the background music that's also important in anime's.

So what do you guys thinks of the prince of tennis music?

I was just checking the most recent manga related anime episodes, and again highly enjoyed the close-to-winning or you-are-great-Inui theme (a modified version of Honki Modo, the guitar music used for intro is not used in the original song) from the Inui-Yanagi game after Inui replaced his eyeglasses. Now, onto the Fuji-Kirihara game, let's see if we will see any other good musical pieces in that part...

Onibaba 2006-09-08 00:02

The Prince of Tennis OST / Anime & BG music is a splendid collection. Whenever a song comes up you get that good feeling you had back when you were watching one of those intense tennis matches!

Pilon87 2007-10-13 14:31

I was wondering if anyone knows the song on Episode 46, when Akutsu starts to get to his own stance. It would be awesome if anyone of you could tell me. That guitar is sweet.

The Chaos 2007-10-14 04:20

I liked The ending In finel Ep The Name Of THe is
Dream Believer>>>>>>>by Osami Masaki
I Think From Ep 166-178

Rurouni 2008-02-21 06:51

the music from Prince of Tennis

Hello guys,

I've been watching Prince of TEnnis a lot lately and just love the music. But I can only find 3 OST's released from this show and there is so much more music that hasn't been released. Does anyone know if there are more OSTs coming up?

Thanks!

Special-secret 2009-03-28 07:17

what i think

ummmm i think there is a music that is really nice no epidoe 83:meh:......... when Ryoma is playing against Reiji....... but then i don't know what it's called:T_T:..... do anyone know??:confused:if you do then plz tell me plz plz plz!! :bow:

thank you if you know!!!! :kisskiss:

denice25 2009-03-28 07:37

Hmmm... i can't remember the title.... but that was a good music!!!!

-KarumA- 2009-03-28 09:06

If you're looking for a song of Prince of Tennis try the Song ID/Lyric request topic which was stickied on top or ask in the Prince of Tennis section that xris has posted