AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   True Tears (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   True Tears - Merchandise (Figurines, Artbooks, DVDs, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=61619)

NoSanninWa 2008-01-29 08:24

True Tears - Merchandise (Figurines, Artbooks, DVDs, etc.)

Thread dedicated to True Tears related merchandise - including... art books, figurines, games, manga, CDs, OSTs, DVDs, silverberries etc., or if you know where you can find such items, then please post here.

For music related items, please check the following sites:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp
http://www.animenation.com
http://www.yesasia.com
If you can read Japanese, then you can also try:
http://www.amazon.co.jp

Please Note: This thread is for official merchandise only, no bootlegs or cheap illegal imitations!

Lumi360 2008-03-31 19:08

(I think this thread should be higher up, now that the only new material will be DVDs etc.)

The first R2 DVD is out already, with only one episode, but includes some kind of CD-ROM?

I'm also looking forward to character songs, the first of which (Ai) should be included with DVD #2 coming in April.

Lumi360 2008-04-23 15:37

I just had a hit on a True Tears Drama CD, based on the anime.

Afaik, there already exist Drama CDs based on the Eroge, but nobody cares about those.

Will be out in June, around the time DVD #4 comes out.

I'm going out on a limb, by claiming this will continue the story, not just rehash it. Maybe somebody can actually read the description?

TVアニメ「true tears」のドラマCD! アニメでは描ききれなかった、もうひとつの物語。
シナリオはアニメーションシナリオスタッフによる書き下ろしのオリジナルストーリー。
3人のヒロインをそれぞれフューチャーしたシナリオ。
本編には入らなかった、幻の物語をドラマCD中で再現。 描き下ろしジャケット。

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACA-5782

relentlessflame 2008-04-23 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumi360 (Post 1554883)
I'm going out on a limb, by claiming this will continue the story, not just rehash it. Maybe somebody can actually read the description?

TVアニメ「true tears」のドラマCD! アニメでは描ききれなかった、もうひとつの物語。
シナリオはアニメーションシナリオスタッフによる書き下ろしのオリジナルストーリー。
3人のヒロインをそれぞれフューチャーしたシナリオ。
本編には入らなかった、幻の物語をドラマCD中で再現。 描き下ろしジャケット。

Yes, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're saying that it's an all-new story written by the anime writers focused on the future of the three heroines.

taichi-kun 2009-11-06 17:09

Are you talking about the new 3minutes epilogue ?

Liddo-kun 2009-11-07 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 1554987)
Yes, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're saying that it's an all-new story written by the anime writers focused on the future of the three heroines.

I saw a similar news on another forum.

A 3-minute sequel would be included in the Blu-Ray boxset due to be released on March 26, 2010.
However, it will be cancelled if the pre-orders for the boxset are less than 2000 copies.

puretsundere 2009-11-07 19:36

Article from ANN

"The box will include about three minutes of new footage as an epilogue that will depict the future of the main characters after the last television episode."

Must make this happen. Want more true tears.

serenade_beta 2009-11-07 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism (Post 2755292)
Article from ANN

"The box will include about three minutes of new footage as an epilogue that will depict the future of the main characters after the last television episode."

Must... See! Must... See!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragoZERO 2009-11-08 22:11

We can only hope they get enough pre-orders. I think its pretty dumb though, but from a marketing stand point it makes sense. If they don't sell enough copies, it wouldn't be worth the money to produce the little epilogue.

I wouldn't mind a BD rip for this though. lol.

germanturkey 2009-11-08 23:14

ooh, looking forward to that epilogue.

also, i forgot how much of a gem this show was. just watched 13 again because i visited this subforum, and i forgot about how it pulls the emotions out. also forgot how beautiful Hiromi's character design is.

woodearth 2009-11-09 01:34

Wow, the epilogue is a dream come true. Actually it will be a dream come true if it focus' on Shinichiro and Hiromi. I felt that there is sufficient closure for Noe. Is the pre-order up?

relentlessflame 2009-11-10 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liddo-kun (Post 2754588)
I saw a similar news on another forum.

A 3-minute sequel would be included in the Blu-Ray boxset due to be released on March 26, 2010.

Regarding the Drama CD that I posted about a year and half ago, yes, in fact, I did get that Drama CD, and it was all epilogue content for the anime -- about an hour's worth if I recall. (I wonder if it was me posting the same bit on another forum too? :heh: )

This new animated epilogue content may or may not cover some of the same material that was on the Drama CD, but 3 minutes won't really be much time to give us more than just the briefest of cameos from all the cast.

If you really want to know what happened next, the Drama CD is still the best bet. There's a segment for each Noe, Hiromi, and Aiko.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoZERO (Post 2757178)
We can only hope they get enough pre-orders. [...] I wouldn't mind a BD rip for this though. lol.

I just have to facepalm here. *facepalm* :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodearth (Post 2757519)
Wow, the epilogue is a dream come true. Actually it will be a dream come true if it focus' on Shinichiro and Hiromi. I felt that there is sufficient closure for Noe. Is the pre-order up?

The pre-order is up (here's the actual form), but... you have to be in Japan, you can't pay by credit card, and assuming they get enough names in the initial stages, you'll have to pay the full price about 3 months before the release of the Blu-Ray set. So to do this, you'll probably have to elicit the help of some people in Japan (either proctoring services or other friends/acquaintances). Thanks to a kind offer from a fellow collector, it looks like I'll be able to get mine but... they're definitely not making it easy for us, sadly.

DragoZERO 2009-11-10 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 2760543)
I just have to facepalm here. *facepalm* :heh:

And why do you say that?

Liddo-kun 2009-11-11 08:41

Quote:

Regarding the Drama CD that I posted about a year and half ago, yes, in fact, I did get that Drama CD, and it was all epilogue content for the anime -- about an hour's worth if I recall. (I wonder if it was me posting the same bit on another forum too? :heh: )

This new animated epilogue content may or may not cover some of the same material that was on the Drama CD, but 3 minutes won't really be much time to give us more than just the briefest of cameos from all the cast.

I thought you were talking you were talking about the 3 epilogue on this post. :meh:

And this is the news that I saw on the other forum.
Not sure if non-registered members can view MAL forums, so I took a screenshot.

Quote:

If you really want to know what happened next, the Drama CD is still the best bet. There's a segment for each Noe, Hiromi, and Aiko.
Yes, I agree that a drama CD is good.
My japanese speaking skills are still on novice level though, won't be able to understand the drama cd unless there's a translated version of it. :(

foxy12 2009-11-11 12:18

Quote:

It had so many conflicts and emotions ,it's just too bad that it wasn't made into an OVA for the fans , ..3 mins is just too short,I just don't think that they will include the drama CD events in the epilogue .If they want to include the drama CD as a main ,then why can't they just do a whole ep as a sequel ?

relentlessflame 2009-11-12 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoZERO (Post 2760566)
And why do you say that?

Well, it's just the irony of "I hope they get enough pre-orders" and then "I wouldn't mind a rip". I mean, let's just hope that the Japanese fans don't feel this way or they'll never hit that magic 2000 number! :heh: Of course at the same time, I do realize they're making this virtually impossible for us foreign fans anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point. It was just the ironic juxtaposition.

Liddo-kun 2009-11-12 03:24

The Blu-Ray Boxset seems to be advertised at the front of the True Tears official website now (Noe is holding it :D).
If only they made it easier for foreign fans to order...

http://www.truetears.jp/

DragoZERO 2009-11-12 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 2762555)
Well, it's just the irony of "I hope they get enough pre-orders" and then "I wouldn't mind a rip". I mean, let's just hope that the Japanese fans don't feel this way or they'll never hit that magic 2000 number! :heh: Of course at the same time, I do realize they're making this virtually impossible for us foreign fans anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point. It was just the ironic juxtaposition.

Oh, I thought you were going to say BD rips stink or something. :heh:

Yes, it was a pretty ironic thing to say. But if the BD is released in R1 I'd buy it. BDs have much more attractive subtitles than DVDs too. And I hate DVD subtitles, they are horrid and since the companies don't hard edit anything, if there are signs or something you get the ugly font all over your screen.

Liddo-kun 2010-05-04 09:13

Blu-ray box design.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2...uraybox.th.jpg

DragoZERO 2010-05-04 11:07

Nice. It's a darn shame the chances of the BD coming overseas are low. I'd totally buy it.