AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Mekaku City Actors (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114138)

Ougon 2014-01-17 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou
May more people discover the national treasure that is Konoha when the anime starts. *claps twice*

Our hope got mutilated.. If Miyano by some really, really rare miracle manages to pull this off then maybe...

I think Kenji Nojima would really suite Kuroha.

Edit: Update:

The site is gonna release info about VAs along with visuals on January 25th, 2014.

MCAL 2014-01-17 19:29

Count me in as another person who doesn't see a problem with Miyano.

Not that I wouldn't have preferred someone else (I know someone had suggested Miyu Irino), but no problem here.

Cloudedmind 2014-01-20 12:29

I was finally able to go through all the songs shmaster suggested, and I could really use some cliffnotes for them. :P I'm going to put my thoughts and questions in a spoiler just to be safe.

Spoiler:

Xacual 2014-01-20 18:37

You should probably ask those questions in the LN thread.

shmaster 2014-01-20 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudedmind (Post 4983142)
I was finally able to go through all the songs shmaster suggested, and I could really use some cliffnotes for them. :P I'm going to put my thoughts and questions in a spoiler just to be safe.

Spoiler:

The music videos are fragmented information that the viewers have to piece together. But it went further ahead in the plot so some scenes in the novel that don't make sense at first becomes more understandable if you watch the music video. So they kinda supplement one another.

Cloudedmind 2014-01-21 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmaster (Post 4983622)
The music videos are fragmented information that the viewers have to piece together. But it went further ahead in the plot so some scenes in the novel that don't make sense at first becomes more understandable if you watch the music video. So they kinda supplement one another.

Thanks shmaster. Ugh, this really makes me wish I could read the LN. The story/s are really interesting and I'd love to be able to delve into this more.

Cosmic Eagle 2014-01-24 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga (Post 4980020)
And you guys must bring my subconscious fear for Haruka-will-sound-weird back to the reality ;w; I stuffed that into the deepest part of my mind to prevent the backlash horror of obtusely-faux-innocent Miyano voice...

Don't jinx it, guys. The more we are thinking Yogi voice, the more it will sound exactly like that when Haruka makes his appearances ;A;

CE! Not screaming SCIENCE like Okabe, but just referencing Outer Science here! And you are making me sadder that my top choice for Konoha being Okamoto just dashed and burned to dust and ashes in a day... ;-;

@Ougon, give the website sometime to update. :3 Even Mary and Ene are still listed as ???

He's actually voicing Nobunaga this season....

Nope....still seems too deep for Konoha.

Xacual 2014-01-24 06:05

I can understand Miyano for Kuroha, but I can't see it for Konoha. I'm not entirely sure why Jin and them wanted him for the role. Maybe we'll all be surprised during the anime?

Cloudedmind 2014-01-24 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 4987192)
He's actually voicing Nobunaga this season....

Nope....still seems too deep for Konoha.

He's also voicing Takeshi from Mahou Sensou. Not as deep as his Nobunaga voice. He also did Takuto from Star Driver again not as deep. He does do lighter voices, not just his I'm serious or an angsty teen voice.:heh:

shmaster 2014-01-24 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudedmind (Post 4987659)
He's also voicing Takeshi from Mahou Sensou. Not as deep as his Nobunaga voice. He also did Takuto from Star Driver again not as deep. He does do lighter voices, not just his I'm serious or an angsty teen voice.:heh:

Takuto is still too low for Haruka. Haruka is much more soft spoken.

If he goes higher than that, we'll likely be getting Sync from Dog Days which is well into the uncomfortable zone.
The only other example I think that works with Haruka is his Kaito voice back in Dragon Shadow Spell. That voice is somewhere between takuto and Sync.... but I still can't say I am confident.

ultimate_noob 2014-01-25 10:09

CM aired. Kinda weird seeing Ene's newly designed nose lol.

Not much of a CM by the way.

Kakkou 2014-01-25 10:49

Expecting any sort of actual animation this early from a SHAFT show when they're busy killing themselves with other projects is too much. :heh:

ninryu 2014-01-25 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimate_noob (Post 4988789)
CM aired. Kinda weird seeing Ene's newly designed nose lol.

Not much of a CM by the way.

Link for the CM?

ultimate_noob 2014-01-25 12:15

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aq038wirsc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou (Post 4988828)
Expecting any sort of actual animation this early from a SHAFT show when they're busy killing themselves with other projects is too much. :heh:

Are you saying I'm expecting some sort of animation from a 15 second CM this early? You're crazy.

Student no.0 2014-01-25 12:40

Who's adapting the character designs?

shmaster 2014-01-26 03:59

Speaking of which, has Jin has been writing the scenario for the anime for 6 months now, and he is still writing it...

Bern-san 2014-01-26 14:44

^I know he's a first timer in writing a scenario for an anime but... 6 months? At least we should have a good story if it's taking so long

shmaster 2014-01-26 19:01

I think that is the consequences of doing so many things at once...

He still have the novel to work on at the same time. He also has a live he needs to prepare for a month back.

The anime is only 1 cur might be a good thing. At least he won't become that overworked.

Kakkou 2014-01-26 23:09

The official website updated with Ene's anime design. The character designer is Genichirou Abe.

ultimate_noob 2014-01-27 06:40

Love the fact that Momo is in the center.

About Jin, he'll be ok. As long as the production starts by mid feb/early march there is no need to rush.