AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=84855)

Klashikari 2009-08-05 11:58

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Episode 6 (2-1).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
    Any game spoiler posted in this thread will end up with a temporary ban of 1 day, without any kind of warning. Further offense will escalate to harsher ban.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Klashikari 2009-08-05 12:03

For those who are wondering: as expected, there wasn't any "tsurupettan", and the "song" used for this scene was... weird and extremely repetitive :heh:

I would say this episode shows nicely how DEEN use a better pace and with cuts that don't disrupt much (should earn a 8-9, depends after a proper raw).
Major props for Ohara to sound very different here (it would be beyond contrived if she used the same tone as the tea party). And the design quality is much better (Beatrice's neck is less exaggerated, but her eyes are finally normal, not so squinted :heh:)

Final note: super emo Kanon :heh:

Episode 2-1: screencaps, summary and comments

Thisguy 2009-08-05 12:05

Dokkyun Dokkyun... :heh::heh::heh::heh:
As promised in preview, it indeed was DENPA song prepared just for her :heh:
Well, I knew Turupettan wouldn't really be an option, so it's reasonable outcome I guess.

Addendum:
I saw "TOMITAKE FLASH" too... well, I wouldn't mind such fan services. :rolleyes:

MarthX 2009-08-05 12:08

The pacing shows promise for the rest of the arc.

Leinne 2009-08-05 12:08

A bit rushed, but they had to if they wanted to fit the whole thing in just one episode though.
I didn't like the dokkyun thing, tsuruppettan was better.

The episode was quite good in general, I missed the mirror part because a bad connection. They showed Jessica's asthma and her knuckle, so they made up for some things they left.

The pace was good and it was fine overall, but after last episode, it doesn't seem that good, but maybe after a better raw it will be better.

vandakiara 2009-08-05 12:11

does anyone have the 2chan link plz?

momobunny 2009-08-05 12:11

If they don't play Tsurupettan, then why is Silver Forest credited in the credits? That's the only song they made that was put in the game. o.o

Volcanic 2009-08-05 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by vandakiara (Post 2561028)
does anyone have the 2chan link plz?

Just what I was about to say, haha.

No Turupettan, huh? Drat. At least the rest of the episode looks good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maho Momo (Post 2561032)
If they don't play Tsurupettan, then why is Silver Forest credited in the credits? That's the only song they made that was put in the game. o.o

Maybe they made this new song.

vandakiara 2009-08-05 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maho Momo (Post 2561032)

maybe he was the one who made DENPA as well? :uhoh:

Serffix 2009-08-05 12:15

Here you go.

Spoiler for 2chan link:

June 1983 2009-08-05 12:19

Spoiler:

Volcanic 2009-08-05 12:20

Spoiler for Jessica is my role model:

Nice to see they used the second Portrait, lol.

Thisguy 2009-08-05 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volcanic (Post 2561035)
Maybe they made this new song.

Nope, according to staff roll, composer is DY-T; google says that person also did some of character songs in Highrashi...?
Well, correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason Silver Forest is there is presumably anime simply choose to put everyone on staff roll, whether anime used their song or not.
I heard that there's other VN composer on list too, despite his song not being used in anime.

bigemperor 2009-08-05 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by June 1983 (Post 2561049)
Spoiler:

Exactly :love:

very nice episode.

Volcanic 2009-08-05 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 2561011)
Final note: super emo Kanon :heh:

The emo kid song started playing in my head when I saw the screenshots, lol. The Black Coat really helps! :heh:

Kitsu 2009-08-05 12:31

Emo Kanon! Yay~ let's celebrate...wait no...That little worm...I will hate him in todays episode since my favorite is Jessi-sama~ and that little worm will make her cry in today's episode...argh

Volcanic 2009-08-05 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsu (Post 2561074)
wait no...That little worm...I will hate him in todays episode since my favorite is Jessi-sama~ and that little worm will make her cry in today's episode...argh

Now Kitsu, EVERY good love story involves the main male character making the main female character cry! xD

Also, even though Eva is my favorite of the mothers this episode is going to make me want to ROKKENJIMA RAGE at her. (Poor Shannon...)

Kitsu 2009-08-05 12:41

Quote:

Now Kitsu, EVERY good love story involves the main male character making the main female character cry! xD
Well normally I can't stand good love storys female and male leads...cause both are just annoying to me but I kinda...Jessi-sama is one of my favorites!! THAT LITTLE WORM SHOULD PAY!! *rage*

now back to the topic. What BGM did they actually play in this episode?

Teletha 2009-08-05 13:21

Beatrice looked sooo much better this week. Hopefully it continues. Good episode. This arc is much better so far then the first one.

Miraluka 2009-08-05 15:02

Ohohoho!
Finally starts the 2nd arc... but no Tsurupettan -_-U

Well, the Beatrice eyes finally come back to the normal.
BTW, this ep was good not better than the previous one but good.