AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Asa Made Jugyou Chu! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108466)

MisaoFan 2011-11-20 11:08

Asa Made Jugyou Chu!

http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/files/...401-3313-5.jpg

Original creator (manga) : Akiyoshi Ohta
Original character-design : Munyű

Plot summary : Yūki Kagami is a boy who enrolls in the academy of his dreams as a honors student — and is mistakenly put in the girls' dormitory where boys are prohibited. Faced with the possibility of having to leave the school, Yūki has to dress up as a girl in the dormitory. On top of things, he ends up rooming with the female teacher Ayana Kakinozaka, who has to watch over him.

Miraluka 2011-11-20 11:13

A teacher x student romcom? Its been a loooooong time since I heard of one, I'll try this series.

MisaoFan 2011-11-20 11:20

The story reminds me of Please Teacher! a lot because of teacher X student love relationship.

AleX_MytH 2011-11-20 12:19

I've red two or three chapters of this manga. Just one more borderline hentai, nothing special.

Guardian Enzo 2011-11-20 13:08

Heh - "romance"? This one is extremely ecchi to say the least.

Tempester 2011-11-20 13:23

Just from looking at that grotesque art style and plot summary, my interest has plummeted to 1/∞.

Shadow5YA 2011-11-20 13:30

looks like a generic ecchi series to me.

Guardian Enzo 2011-11-20 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempester (Post 3865902)
Just from looking at that grotesque art style and plot summary, my interest has plummeted to 1/∞.

Well, it's not good but it's not as bad as it looks - I read some chapters and laughed occasionally at the sheer brazenness of it. It probably gets more attention than it might because the sub-genre - significantly older female/younger male being an integral part of the story - is pretty rare. Ane-Doki would certainly have made a more interesting option but considering how things ended with the manga, I doubt we'll ever see that.

MisaoFan 2011-11-20 14:53

I read the manga, and there's yuri in it.

Shimapan 2011-11-20 20:30

While putting him in the girls dormitory is an interesting idea, and having him dress up as a girl has some good fun potential, holing him up with a female teacher is a *bad* idea.

Male student x female teacher has never brought forth anything good. Last thing I can remember, Onegai teacher, was pretty lame.

It's a shame for the nice "girl's dormitory" bit, which has some good ecchi potential, but the female teacher bit may very well spoil the entire thing.

Om Nerabdator 2011-11-20 21:18

might be interesting if they dont do a R-15 on us, with shows focusing on ecchiness it should be prohibited to not have a uncut version till BD release, I like Seikon no qwaser cause they showed the uncut version 2-3 days later

Guardian Enzo 2011-11-20 22:28

Unless the manga got a whole lot better after I quit it, it's no R-15 - but again, it's not as bad as the premise makes it sound.

Shinn Kamiyra 2011-11-20 22:32

Scold me for this if you will, but they must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel to give this generic ecchi series an animation.

In all seriousness however, if it stays true to the manga, there's going to be quite a bit of censoring to be had with this one. One can only hope it won't be on the level of R-15.

Aside from transparent fan service and, hopefully, a decent laugh here and there, I can't imagine this being anything to look forward to.

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2011-11-20 23:23

Since this is gonna be made into an animé, anybody wanna bet the same people who made Kanokon and Ladies versus butlers will get it this series too? Kinda miss those pepperoni sized areolas, HA!>V<, kidding.

Endscape 2011-11-20 23:40

I'm a bit surprised this is getting an anime, I'll give it a watch when it comes out.

Tot001 2011-11-21 00:09

I also read some chapters of this manga. I wonder if there are enough materials for anime.

MisaoFan 2011-11-21 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tot001 (Post 3866642)
I also read some chapters of this manga. I wonder if there are enough materials for anime.

The manga contains at least 28 chapters.

Bonta Kun 2011-11-21 20:20

lol I never thought that this would ever get a anime ever but what do you know!
I don't think I should be surprised anymore at what gets a anime these days.

But like others say it's not great or even good not by a long shot.
Ok would be the best you could give this, however it does provide the odd little chuckle if your into the sorta humor you get from this.
But it's the TeacherXstudent thing that is the most interesting aspect altho don't expect great things from that either.

The manga is meh but I get the feeling the anime might be a better medium for this type of series.

Newprimus 2011-11-23 22:08

This manga doesn't even try to have a deep story or whatever. It's something you read to see huge boobies and the air-headed teacher try to do everything to keep the MC straight as an arrow and keep doing the opposite.

And fastest lesbian to straight girl conversion ever.

Simonsy 2011-12-27 15:37

Heard somewhere that this isn't going to be an anime, but like an OVA that comes out with the manga like Aki Sora did.

So not sure if anime is still coming.