AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Hitsugaya's Bankai... wud' ya think? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26513)

thermal 2005-12-19 04:58

Hitsugaya's Bankai... wud' ya think?

I really wished that they showed more of what his Bankai can do. I think the point was, he was so desperate to beat Aizen so quick that he didnt make the full use of his Bankai. Any thoughts on this?

Radiosity 2005-12-19 05:19

edit: gonna spoiler this, just in case any newbs view this thread without having watched the latest eps.

Spoiler:

sarrah 2005-12-19 07:02

Spoiler for chapter 208!:

Yachiru 2005-12-19 07:45

I was always wondering why Hitsu got defeated so easily. It's likely that there's more of his bankai to see. Anybody know what his bankai can actually do besides like rain ice?

Nico 2005-12-19 08:29

his bankai wasnt very impressive visually, looked like a mini version of his shikai

sarrah 2005-12-19 08:35

hm....its acts to the main bosy he has a tail and utilises parts of his body to freeze things...pretty cool..but surer kabu tite never gives everything away ;)

Kokoro Toshokan 2005-12-19 09:57

I thought Hitsugaya's bankai was pretty cool,
Spoiler:
. I wish we could know more about the various captains. Is that flying 'carpet' (?) the bankai of the 4th squad captain,Unohana Retsu? I wonder what combat she can do. Not much I fear. :D

LightningZERO 2005-12-19 10:11

I really hope Hitusgaya does win his battle against the Arankaru(sp?). Maybe when the petal all shatter, the bankai will disappear and in the mean release powerful ice explosion? Come on, give this guy a win!!!

sarrah 2005-12-19 10:11

lol shes the head of the dveision that is for medical treatment...so maybe her skills rely more on healing than attacking...kinda like orihime...defence rather than offence...
but yeh hitsugaya is not adavanced enuf...cant wait how he wud look like if he wer older tho....hmmmmm

Kokoro Toshokan 2005-12-19 10:13

I do like Hitsugaya, so I hope he will win of course. :cool:

ichigo fans 2005-12-19 12:31

kinda cool though , but got so easily defeated o.o

SasuraiHell 2005-12-19 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichigo fans
kinda cool though , but got so easily defeated o.o

Yeah i found it to be one of the best ice centered powers i've seen in anime. but i hated they he got owned "SO" easily.

you'd hate to see that huh?, a character gain the utter most power and others have thier own great power only to be shuned down by one person literally using one finger....it made me sad..,

Spoiler:

Cyz 2005-12-19 13:28

A real dissapointment because we didn't got to see Hitsugaya's bankai's true power.

FlyMoto 2005-12-19 15:30

I really wish we would get to see the full extent of his bankai, so far it looks simply as if he turns himself into sort of a dragon - with wings and a tail of ice - which really doesn't seem more powerful than his shikai form - so i'd guess its more powerful than that. I guess it did *seem* to freeze Aizen when he 'stabbed' him.
Anyway, you really should use spoiler tags on those manga spoilers above... i'd be pissed to find out this stuff because you guys didn't use spoiler tags.

tetra 2005-12-19 15:59

Spoiler:

Suzumebachi 2005-12-19 16:45

Don't know if anyone has already said this but Hitsugaya's bankai allows him to fly during battle. Since Hitsugaya is still relatively young, his bankai is not at it's complete stage yet. more info here:

http://ice.hitsugaya.org/info.php?view=look

Arti 2005-12-19 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by tetra
Spoiler:

I would put that in spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

Yuiichi 2005-12-19 22:02

Hitu's bankai was pretty badass, but it was imediately crushed by Aizen. I wasn't that impressed because the whole scene lasted about 10 seconds. To think that Aizen could have hid his true power from the other captains.

But in doing so (and therefore using people like Hinamori), he's a complete asshole now.

ichigo fans 2005-12-19 22:32

everybody like hinamomo... if she got killed , everyone gonna hate Aizen..

which is what happening now.. lolz

Yuiichi 2005-12-19 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichigo fans
everybody like hinamomo... if she got killed , everyone gonna hate Aizen..

which is what happening now.. lolz

It's not that I liked Hinamori all that much - it's that Aizen used and abused her. She put her trust and love into caring for him fully; she was ready to die when she thought the same had happened to him.

But he has his own agenda, and she wasn't included in it. The previous episodes with Aizen showed him as kind, considerate, and quiet; the most recent ones show him as egotistical and arrogant.

It's not for Hinamori that I dislike him; it's for his own attitude.