AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kill La Kill (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Kill La Kill - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124876)

monir 2014-03-06 01:22

Kill La Kill - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kill La Kill, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

v1cious 2014-03-06 12:36

Well that was certainly the bloodiest episode so far.
Spoiler:

AkitoW013 2014-03-06 12:40

Literally

Spoiler for 21:

Thanks Trigger.

Death Usagi 2014-03-06 12:45

So

much

YURI...

O_____o

Ryuuko x Nui was totally unexpected (well not really...)

AkitoW013 2014-03-06 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5035178)
So

much

YURI...

O_____o

http://www.slicktiger.co.za/wp-conte..._02_xlarge.jpg

How disgusting.

Death Usagi 2014-03-06 13:12

The Elite Four was epic this episode too. XD

And Satsuki in the end wears the Nudist Beach uniform after taking off Senketsu... =w= (Massive amount of fanarts INCOMING)

It was interesting how Satsuki had done a senjin and shippu combo which not even Ryuuko had done.

But sadly I guess Satsuki is not compatible with Senketsu.

Mako in the end, saves Ryuuko although I am glad she didn't die from that slash. When Mako was cut, I was like O______O MAKO CAN'T DIE!!!

The Life Fiber of Origin turned into a space ship-like thing... Wonder what it will do next...

I do feel Ryuuko x Nui fanarts are also going to explode soon...

Breimoon 2014-03-06 14:54

my guess is that Senketsu was made with ryuko 's life fiber, after all it is the only one we can see talking

Death Usagi 2014-03-06 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breimoon (Post 5035306)
my guess is that Senketsu was made with ryuko 's life fiber, after all it is the only one we can see talking

Aikuro said Senketsu was developed with Ryuuko's DNA, hence why only she can hear his voice.

TheGrandSage23 2014-03-06 15:14

I'm so agitated right now.. As a stand alone episode it was good with one HUGE problem(take a guess) but it was anti climatic due to the setup from the last chapter

I'm not mad at Satsuki getting beat.. She held her own but eventually got overpowered. In fine with that. What IM not okay with is this shows biggest flaw.. Which is Mako. She is literally taking the greatness from this series and is fucking it up.. She just HAD to butt in like an idiot doing her retarded "Hallelujah" speeches not once but twice.. And we were finally getting a bit more development between Ryuko/Satsuki but Mako just halted it and messed it up.. We only have a few more episodes so that will make the relationship between the sisters feel rushed and forced unless Trigger makes a second season(which I doubt)

I don't hate the anime.. Quite the contrary I've given it an 8 and its very engaging and fun.. But Mako is holding this anime's potential back

And like someone said I don't even know about the sisters teaming up at this point

3/5.. Good episode but Mako ruined it(as usual)

Faerie 2014-03-06 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGrandSage23 (Post 5035323)

I'm not mad at Satsuki getting beat.. She held her own but eventually got overpowered. In fine with that.

Again? Aw :( Not unexpected of course but how I hate the magical special powers that make you better and more awesome than everyone else route... that's the one thing I wish this show had avoided.

Death Usagi 2014-03-06 15:34

I wonder if this means Junketsu is dead or it will be revived and Satsuki will wear it again?

Also I feel Mako is a character similar to Kamina from TTGL, where she directs Ryuuko from a wrong path to the right one.

Akiyoshi 2014-03-06 15:50

I think i can solidly consider Satsuki the strognest human in Kill La Kill. She not only hold her own agaisnt Ryuuko for a while with an uncompatible Kamui and weaker body. she alsomanaged to standt toe-to-toe with Nui while NAKED. Tod rive the point home, Nui was constantly slapping Tsumugu's butt around even when he was fighting aboard his special custom DTR.

I also liked how Satsuki got pull Nui's strings so she can lose focus on the fight. It was a very nice touch.

Death Usagi 2014-03-06 15:57

Lately the Yuri/Incest scenes with Ragyo harassing her daughters have been disturbing... :s

It's funny how although this was a serious episode, the comedy did not disappear at all XD

Knightrunner 2014-03-06 17:15

They actually showed the preview for next episode.

Death Usagi 2014-03-06 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightrunner (Post 5035437)
They actually showed the preview for next episode.

Yeah, I thought they were going to stop airing previews and have the viewers watch the preview on the web o.o

Kanon 2014-03-06 18:09

The ending of the episode was absolutely amazing. RIP Junketsu.

As expected, it only took an episode to bring Ryuuko back to normal. This was accomplished by Mako and Senketsu, her two best friends. I wish Satsuki had played a bigger part, but it wouldn't really have made sense since they're not close. They only found out they were sisters recently, it will take time for them to build a relationship.

Mako putting on Senkentsu was such a tease. I thought she was going to kick ass, but nope.

Kaiba 2014-03-06 18:22

Those first two minutes are the closest I've ever been to being physically ill from watching an anime.

Akiyoshi 2014-03-06 18:53

Gotta be the first one to say it. I'll miss kickass Evil Ryuuko xD

Mad Pierrot 2014-03-06 19:06

I feel like I've seen this episode months ago. This is the same scenario involving Ryuko going crazy, Satsuki going to fight her and Mako saving the day. A fun episode, but definitely not fresh material.

Hiss13 2014-03-06 19:41

Well...the yuri incest has really started to creep me out...and I personally enjoy yuri. :heh:
Well, the part with Ryuuko and Nui's kiss was surprising. Yukarin's voice at that point was too much. (inb4 why can't Fate ever take the initiative on Nanoha like that?) :heh:

Well, it is kind of a rehash of episode 12 (or was it 13?) but it was still good. The last 5 minutes were really well done, especially when Ryuuko nailed Nui from behind and started ripping off Junketsu (oh the connotations). :eyespin: