AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 437 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78483)

Hunter 2009-02-25 01:23

[Manga] Chapter 437 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

james0246 2009-02-25 01:29

Spoilers so Far:

Naruto gives into his Kyuubi urges (going to 6th Tail) after Hinata receives a mortal injury trying to protect Naruto.

Slayerx 2009-02-25 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 2236493)
Spoilers so Far:

Naruto gives into his Kyuubi urges (going to 6th Tail) after Hinata receives a mortal injury trying to protect Naruto.

y'know i think we saw a fake spoiler just like that a chapter or two ago... not calling this fake, just saying :heh:

james0246 2009-02-25 01:37

^Rahan posted a pic in the Chapter 436 thread, so it is known for sure that at least Naruto unleashes the Kyuubi (unless this is a very elaborate (for a manga spoiler) prank).

Rahan 2009-02-25 01:38

Yeah, it's the real thing.
Reposting my message :

Spoiler:

Freya 2009-02-25 01:42

OMG WOOT!!! I SO CALLED ITT!!!!

Haha I knew Kishi was gonna bring back Kyuubi. But.....going 6 tails...?! That's overkill.....and no control. :[

Ah see I told you only something like this would set Naruto off.

@james0246
Like if Jiraiya or someone else close to Naruto was killed then he would have gone berserk. And now it's Hinata who is obviously Naruto's good friend.

Excuse my noobness....who's Shima?

Souten no Seigyoku 2009-02-25 01:48

I predicted this almost exactly. Except I thought It'd happen when Hinata was part of the Sasuke search team (Sasuke kills Itachi arc).

6 tails? Skeleton? Hmm... this was unexpected. Its like hes growing out of him. If hes that strong and not even complete, then the Kyuubi is the strongest Bijuu by far. Then again, its to be expected. Of course the 1st Hokage would keep the strongest bijuu for his village.

Torremitsu 2009-02-25 01:50

Thats bad news IMO. Kyuubi??? Blah!!

Rahan 2009-02-25 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freya (Post 2236514)
Excuse my noobness....who's Shima?

Ma Frog ...
Pain's last line : "this will do. But my Pain still exceed yours". He is not impressed by the 6-tails. He may even have been trying to let Kyuubi out.

DeDe 2009-02-25 01:58

The spoiler summary that goes with the pic.

Spoiler for chapter spoiler:

X_Danny_X 2009-02-25 02:08

seems the shipping wars are about begin once again. this was a needed heavy blow almost KO punch for NaruHina against other pairings.

Freya 2009-02-25 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDe (Post 2236535)
The spoiler summary that goes with the pic.

Spoiler for chapter spoiler:

Ooooo yeah. That will definitely set Naruto off. Just saw pa frog get killed? now Shima.....and now Hinata....Pains on a role....

Pain really doesn't seem scared. Reminds me of Orochimaru against 4 tails. Naruto probably gonna lose.

NoLongerSane 2009-02-25 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freya (Post 2236552)
Ooooo yeah. That will definitely set Naruto off. Just saw pa frog get killed? now Shima.....and now Hinata....Pains on a role....

Pain really doesn't seem scared. Reminds me of Orochimaru against 4 tails. Naruto probably gonna lose.

Well you have to remember that a single Akustki member has beaten a tailed beast or host by themselves. As for Pain himself, Kishi probably has created a few tricks up that character's sleeves to deal with this situation. As for Naruto, that poor guy is really being screwed with emotionally and physically. Whether Naruto is captured in this arc or not, he will not be the same once this is over.

Photonbeam 2009-02-25 02:39

What's with that skeleton armor?

Phenomenal 2009-02-25 02:47

Pain is badbeep!!
He's got that I'm gonna send you to hell look again......Run Naruto run.........

james0246 2009-02-25 03:02

Hmm, new spoilers (not pictures, just text (Source: kuroihikari)) seem to indicate that Hinata uses a different Gentle Fist attack than has been previously seen (or, at least, it is an attack that I do not know), but it fails horribly against Deva Pain, who then proceeds to bitch slap her before finally skewering her.

Additionally, it is unclear if Hinata's speech is a monologue, or if she is speaking to Naruto. If she is speaking to Naruto, there is (in my opinion) a stronger chance that she might live, but if she is simply having an interior discussion, then I expect she is near death.

(These spoilers listed here have not been formerly confirmed yet.)

Master Mold 2009-02-25 03:06

Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyuubi's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deva Pain still bossing epic chapter spoiler, chapter spoiler is epic.

Master Mold 2009-02-25 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 2236622)
Hm, so I guess this 6-tails form is supposed to be "that technique", that Jiraiya told him to never use?

Though unfortunately, I guess this transformation means, that Naruto is going to loose for sure... didn't the other Akatsuki catch their beasts in released states too (except Gaara)?

Sasuke failed to capture his LOL, not to mention this is the Kyuubi we are talking about.

KYUUBI SMASH!

james0246 2009-02-25 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 2236622)
Hm, so I guess this 6-tails form is supposed to be "that technique", that Jiraiya told him to never use?

Though unfortunately, I guess this transformation means, that Naruto is going to loose for sure... didn't the other Akatsuki catch their beasts in released states too (except Gaara)?

Yes, this seems to be the implication presented by one or two of the currently released spoilers. So, Kishimoto managed to please by sides of the debate :).

Slayerx 2009-02-25 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 2236607)
Additionally, it is unclear if Hinata's speech is a monologue, or if she is speaking to Naruto. If she is speaking to Naruto, there is (in my opinion) a stronger chance that she might live, but if she is simply having an interior discussion, then I expect she is near death.

Y'know, i don't got anything against hinata, but if Kishi actually has the balls to kill her off, he will earn a whole lot of props... seriously, it would take a lot of guts to kill off a character like her; they crys of the fanboys be heard around the globe.... but this is Naruto, so i take the death of any young character with hand full of salt; heathy skepticism

Quote:

And if Hinata survives, Naruhina is canon.
though honestly, if she lives and and kishi plans to use THIS to force Naruto and hinata together as a couple... ugh, i'll loose a whole lot of faith in kishi... a possible relationship, literally ignored for about 300 chapters, and brought back and confirmed in such an overly cliche' set up... bleh; no sense of character development what-so-ever