AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Episode 62 Discussion [Spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2525)

Hunter 2003-12-10 16:58

Episode 62 Discussion [Spoilers]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week’s upcoming episode which I will try and post every Monday. Before I say the rules I just want to give out a warning that there might be spoilers of the Manga. You have been warned.

Now for the people who don’t know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked spoilers in the topic and so you don’t HAVE put a spoiler tag unless it has to do with the future manga chapters. But in case you want to put a spoiler tag, and feel more generous then normal you may feel free to use spoiler tags whatever way you wish.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:

1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place. It's alright if you're not used to the idea just yet but if I see a person continuously disregard this topic I will be very annoyed...and I just might have the power to stop you in your tracks.

:)

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, and try and keep it on topic.

Shadow Hunter 2003-12-10 17:04

Cant wait to see this episode, I expect the fight with neji shall end maybe even see aftermath of the fight.

eclipse 2003-12-10 17:05

Gah, i've searched the hole web but I cant find ep. 62 -.- Plz anyone, help me.

Dragon Flame 2003-12-10 17:08

does the fight end this ep?

pathyfinder 2003-12-10 17:08

THIS EP is so AWESOME, if I don't say something I'll burst!!!!

The opening music sounds like it has more string in it? I guess it's ok...

There is also some new music just when Naruto is starting to look for his Kyubi, while making his seal. (didn't care for it, but the music get's a little better as it progresses)

I swore I almost saw Neji shit a brick when he saw the Kyubi Chakra!.... the look in his eyes was great!

I'm wondering why Neji can perform the kaiten so often; as I thought that took a lot of chakra to do it, he must of done it at least four times in this match. (I know that they have Naruto do a lot of replications a lot in some episodes, but half it isn't even in the manga-just filler stuff)

It's interesting because it gives the illusion that Neji's chakra equals that of the Kyubi's....In the past we have seen him pass out after training hard.....

Oh, yeah, and I would of thought that Neji would of figured out that it was just a replication there and I was waiting for the attack to come from the real Naruto..... seeing Neji flat on his back was priceless!

... awesome shots of the kyubi!!!! Can't wait for the subbs.

YES the fight ends this episode... previews show Naruto prancing around proud!

|Aion| 2003-12-10 17:09

Just like i said in the "Sayaiaman 62 out" thread this episdoe was the best so far,Ive looked foward to this specfic part ever since i first read the manga.And the best part is that this is jsust the begining part of the slew of great battles in the near future

chImp 2003-12-10 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
does the fight end this ep?

Indeed it does

I must say, how they brought Kyuubi out like that was just fantastic.

monir 2003-12-10 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by eclipse
Gah, i've searched the hole web but I cant find ep. 62 -.- Plz anyone, help me.

It is out in RAW..not English-subtitled yet..wait about few more hrs..I am sure Baka-san and Dark Anime are fighting with their light sabers to decide who will release first..:)

|Aion| 2003-12-10 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir
It is out in RAW..not English-subtitled yet..wait about few more hrs..I am sure Baka-san and Dark Anime are fighting with their light sabers to decide who will release first..:)

well this is the most wanted episode since rock lee vs gaara fight,i can only imagine whos racing to who will relase it first

Hunter 2003-12-10 17:22

I devoted myself to make this thread, Dranz will stick it when he will be a little less busy ;)

So yeah it's a really good episodes, with no filler -just some flashbacks but very short-, it covers 2 chapters until the end of the fight against Neji.

The moment when Naruto release the chakra of the Kyubi is awesome but I think I prefer the scene in the manga I don't really know why thought.

In the other hand, the clash between Naruto full of the Kyubi's chakra and The Kaiten of Neji is absolutely badass :D

Dragon Flame 2003-12-10 17:24

sweet, in 5 minutes ill have downloaded it, w00t!!

monir 2003-12-10 17:28

I actually liked those 2 previous filler episodes because of all the information they provided about those new jutsu and that cool yin/yeng range... I am sure non-manga readers will appreciate those episode too..

Pennywise, you can bet..I mean, this time I wouldn't even care for if it is in RMV format.. whatever comes out first.. I waited for the ANBU-version in the last episode.. Dont want to suffer again..

oh and Gaara RULES!!

eLstar 2003-12-10 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter
I devoted myself to make this thread, Dranz will stick it when he will be a little less busy ;)

So yeah it's a really good episodes, with no filler -just some flashbacks but very short-, it covers 2 chapters until the end of the fight against Neji.

The moment when Naruto release the chakra of the Kyubi is awesome but I think I prefer the scene in the manga I don't really know why thought.

In the other hand, the clash between Naruto full of the Kyubi's chakra and The Kaiten of Neji is absolutely badass :D

Thanks Hunter, for filling in while I was away.

;)

pathyfinder 2003-12-10 17:33

too bad Sasuke wasn't around to see Naruto's match

guess I have to wait another week to see the "bathroom" talk with Neji and his uncle!

siNkuma 2003-12-10 17:33

I have a quick question, does naruto go berserk kyubi mode or is he able to control it...Hopefully it's berserk mode he looks badass and i just can't picture him using it it normally i duno why lol. I imagine him looking all dorky and stuff and talking all the time and when he's berserk there's not talk at all ONLY ACTION

pathyfinder 2003-12-10 17:34

it appears uncontrolled at first, but it works and he is talking so my vote is it's controlled.

...however it is very BAD ASS in apperance!! It was worth the wait.

Hunter 2003-12-10 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I swore I almost saw Neji shit a brick when he saw the Kyubi Chakra!.... the look in his eyes was great!

http://kaosounet.free.fr/Naruto/Neji234.jpg

:D

Quote:

I'm wondering why Neji can perform the kaiten so often; as I thought that took a lot of chakra to do it, he must of done it at least four times in this match. (I know that they have Naruto do a lot of replications a lot in some episodes, but half it isn't even in the manga-just filler stuff)
It takes a lot of chakra, but Neji is really strong, a real genious with tremendous chakra and capacities.

Quote:

It's interesting because it gives the illusion that Neji's chakra equals that of the Kyubi's....In the past we have seen him pass out after training hard.....
Yeah and it's a stupid thing added in the anime by the anime team, in the manga, you will never see Neji passed out during a train, it was completely out of the character.

But in the end, after their clash, you well see that Neji is completely out of chakra, he can barely walk after having diverted partially the chakra of the Kyubi.
But Naruto even if he's not in a good state can still walk and attack.

AnimeFangirl 2003-12-10 17:41

Oh? There's no "restroom" incident in ep 62? Ah, then there's no point in watching this one, I'll wait for the next one. So long as they don't leave it out altogether it should be okay.

pathyfinder 2003-12-10 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter
It takes a lot of chakra, but Neji is really strong, a real genious with tremendous chakra and capacities.

Yeah and it's a stupid thing added in the anime by the anime team, in the manga, you will never see Neji passed out during a train, it was completely out of the character.

But in the end, after their clash, you well see that Neji is completely out of chakra, he can barely walk after having diverted partially the chakra of the Kyubi.
But Naruto even if he's not in a good state can still walk and attack.

... I hate that.... there should be like a warning... *warning the following scene is just for filler, don't use it as fact*

Naruto can still walk.... and bleed! So, COOL!!!!!!!

*this was like a early Christmas Present for me*

-HyugaNeji- 2003-12-10 17:49

Well this episode really rocks. I watched it 3 times now, great great. Can't wait for the next episode, i really want to see that dialogue between Neji and Hiashi.