AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120036)

Pellissier 2013-06-10 13:29

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Midonin 2013-06-10 13:33

Kayura and Chiharu are both fairly new to me, but their combined otaku attitudes and interaction with Nagi in this shared episode was a nice half hour. The interlude with Ayumu and Ruka was also nice, and settled that even if Hayate has a harem around him, he's too trapped by debt and morals to do anything about it. Kayura had some nice one liners ("Nobody would notice if you stripped naked up here."), and the arcade sequence was a good showcase for Nagi. The Sailor Moon gag in the eyecatch was also fun. The past episodes are all building up to something, though it'll probably be a heartwarming kind of something.

And for those who are in the market for that sort of thing, Hina fanservice!

Kakurin 2013-06-10 14:54

I just had a good laugh watching the opening sequence with Chiharu's reaction to the theme of maid. Because she's voiced by Fujimura Ayumi, who also gave her voice to Ayuzawa Misaki of Kaichou wa Maid-sama, who also is a maid, but freaks out when maid's are mentioned in her presence. :D

ChampDream 2013-06-10 16:19

I like how they show how unguarded each character is.
I didn't know thatChiharu freak out about her being maid and I still wonder what the roll of Kayura in the series, apart for being another otaku.
is just me or Hayate seem to know when Hina is changing and that why he open the door without knocking?

madmac 2013-06-10 19:44

Quote:

I didn't know that Chiharu freak out about her being maid and I still wonder what the roll of Kayura in the series, apart for being another otaku.
Honestly, that's about it. Kayura mostly just fills the role of being Nagi's other nerd friend, because we all know true friendships come in threes. :)

sky black swordman 2013-06-10 20:30

This was a pretty good episode. Ayumu does a great job convince and persuade Ruka from confessing and kissing Hayate. Also hooray for the Hina fanservice!:blush:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampDream (Post 4717425)
is just me or Hayate seem to know when Hina is changing and that why he open the door without knocking?

It's not just you and you would think he would a little embarrassed about seeing Hina in her underwear!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SigUp (Post 4717269)
I just had a good laugh watching the opening sequence with Chiharu's reaction to the theme of maid. Because she's voiced by Fujimura Ayumi, who also gave her voice to Ayuzawa Misaki of Kaichou wa Maid-sama, who also is a maid, but freaks out when maid's are mentioned in her presence. :D

I wonder how people will make this connection ? :heh:

~Yami~ 2013-06-13 06:17

Hina's fanservice + Chiharu's moments + Ayumu's persuasion to Ruka

that's all about this episode

Guido 2013-06-22 14:34

What I learned from our Japanese members at the forums is that in Japan you must Not be caught off guard about your preferences for light novels, video games, anime, and /or manga; preference for cute maids also counts in the criteria.

Chiharu might be in with duplicity, but Kayura just wants to fit anywhere so as long as she does not follow the example of the Katsura sisters:

1. The older, Yukiji, is one of the teachers but makes the whole school image to go down the drain when the students spot her sleeping so shamelessly in the courtyard holding a bottle of sake. Teens are advised not to become that sort of adult like her.

2. The younger, Hinagiku, and who also happens to be the school's student council president, gets caught off guard when changing wardrobe in the school's council office and not properly at the girl's locker room. One can clealry catch a full glimpse of her wearing nothing else but her underwear.:heh: