AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Upcoming Archive (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Ichigeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san (TV anime) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=54620)

NeoSam 2007-09-14 05:22

Ichigeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san (TV anime)

The seinen manga Ichigeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san by Tanaka Kunihiko will be getting a TV animation:

一撃殺虫!!ホイホイさん
Ichigeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san

Broadcast: January 2008

1 volume manga that got serialized in the seinen manga magazine Dengeki Daioh.
Cover:

It had a one episode OVA that got released on September 2004:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichigek...u!!_HoiHoi-san

A new Ichigeki Sacchuu!! Hoi Hoi-san manga will start serialization in the new seinen manga magazine Dengeki Kuro Maoh, and it will be titled: Ichegeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san LEGACY

News about this new seinen manga magazine is here:
http://comipress.com/news/2007/08/30/2559

Genre: Seinen, Comedy, Science Fiction

Risaa 2007-09-14 13:34

Just wanted to say...

YESSS!!! I love my HoiHoi-san and the OVA didn't do much for me; I always hoped they'd make a series out of it. (I LOVED how they squeaked when they walked though... I hope they keep that and I suspect they will. :D ) I really, really look forward to this. :)

I'm also quite excited about a new HoiHoi-san manga...

Kaioshin Sama 2007-09-14 14:04

Oh My God! Are they serious over there, ANOTHER Rie Kugimiya show. Rie Tanaka also plays Combat San, but Kugimiya is in absolutely everything under the sun. Either there are multiple Rie Kugimiya's or she's officially the female Takehito Koyasu.

I saw the OVA, which was short beyond reason, but if this is anything like that it should be just as zany, only it'll have the time to be zany to a level that could be remembered.

stormy001_M1A2 2007-09-14 14:28

This anime is weird but worthwhile to watch.

suguru 2007-09-14 14:52

That is awesome news--although it was really short, I liked the OVA, good to hear we'll be seeing more. Here's hoping they keep it set in Kyoto, there are too few anime set there...

Siegel Clyne 2007-09-14 21:48

Ichigeki Sacchuu!! HoiHoi-san 2008 TV Anime Series Staff and Cast (Tentative)

Animation Production Changes from Doumu to Ajia-do

STAFF [wholesale changes from 2004 OVA]

Director: Mori Takeshi
Series Composition: Konaka Chiaki
Character Design: Oogawara Haruo
Music: Kawai Kenji
Sound Director: Mima Masafumi
Art Director: Miyakoshi Ayumi
Color Design: Itou Sakiko
Music Production: Lantis
Animation Production: Ajia-do (Ajiadou; Asiadou)

CAST (a few changes from 2003 game and 2004 OVA)

HoiHoi-san: Kugimiya Rie
Combat-san: Tanaka Rie
PestX-san: Kawasumi Ayako
Aburatsubo: Hirakawa Daisuke (Morikubo Shoutarou in game, OVA)
Dewa Kimiko: Nasu Megumi
Shop Manager [Pharmacy Owner]: Tanaka Kan
Shinazugawa Mutsumi "Mu-chan": Nakahara Mai
Koyashiki [Furuyashiki]: Ootsuka Akio (voice in the present); Midorikawa Hikaru (voice in the past)
Yazaki: Morikubo Shoutarou

As a number of Japanese fans and the two Rie's themselves might say, "W Rie" ("Double Rie").

Although there is nothing new for Kugimiya Rie to voice a "loli" character in anime (HoiHoi-san), it is another thing for Tanaka Rie, at least in recent times, to do the same (Combat-san, HoiHoi-san's rival).

Off the top of my head, the last major "loli" character in anime Tanaka Rie played was Kujou Hikari / Shiny Luminous in Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart (2005-2006).

In the past 1-2 years, Tanaka Rie's roles in anime, games, drama CDs, etc., have mostly consisted of adult women, teenage girls and whatnot with mature, womanly voices (too many to list here), so it is nice these days to hear her voice a young sounding character.

Judging by the 11-minute 2004 OVA...

HoiHoi-san's voice sounds like Kugimiya Rie. Cute. Very cute.

Combat-san's voice, well, it does not sound like most other Tanaka Rie characters, such as Lacus Clyne in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED DESTINY, Suigintou in the Rozen Maiden series, and Maria in Hayate no Gotoku! (Hayate the Combat Butler). Even those familiar with her voice work might not recognize her here.

UPDATE: A scan of the new issue of Dengeki Kuro Maoh magazine can be found here. There is no confirmation for television animation, staff, and cast.

For now, consider the information on television animation, staff, and cast from the 2ch post linked to above as possibly "gase" ("fake").

NeoSam 2007-09-15 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne (Post 1147634)
UPDATE: A scan of the new issue of Dengeki Kuro Maoh magazine can be found here. There is no confirmation for television animation, staff, and cast.

For now, consider the information on television animation, staff, and cast from the 2ch post linked to above as possibly "gase" ("fake").

Yeah :uhoh: I was just going to mention this.

This could possibly be fake news (or most likely fake news). I was wondering how the news about a new anime got out, when its source is Dengeki Kuro Maoh, a magazine thats getting released on the 19th of this month.

But also, how can we confirm if this is fake news if the magazine isn't out yet >.<

Deathkillz 2007-09-15 12:37

I dam well hope it isnt fake :heh: - What i wouldnt give to hear them say "Human, TERMINATE!" (SnH ref :heh:)

jcdranzer 2007-09-15 12:37

I was never able to see that 10 episode OVA.:(

Where can I DDL it.....or even IRC it.....torrents currently are useless to me.:(

You know I thought this was licensed already but then I noticed that animesuki had the torrent for it hosted.:uhoh: Oh crap....my bad....there wasn't an American licensing.;):p

Risaa 2007-09-15 13:23

I feel a little crushed. :upset:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcdranzer (Post 1148480)
I was never able to see that 10 episode OVA.:(

10 episode OVA??? We're talking about Hoihoi-san, right? That consisted of only one episode.

I don't download via IRC (I use torrents), so I can't help you there.

Deathkillz 2007-09-15 13:32

^ im sure it was just a typo :p
@ jcdranzer ~ you can find the OVA on youtube btw ;)

jcdranzer 2007-09-15 14:38

Yikes that was a typo error......hmmmm what about for download ?:eyespin: Thanx Deathkillz!! XD =)

Sister Princess 2007-09-15 17:24

Moon Phase now says the anime adaption of Hoi Hoi San is fake.

Kaioshin Sama 2007-09-15 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Princess (Post 1148821)

Well I guess it kind of makes sense. I was having a hard time believing Rie Kugimiya could be in that many active series at once.

Sister Princess 2007-09-16 17:20

Mamiko Noto once has about 7 characters to cast during a kur around the time of School Rumble season 1.

Duo Maxwell 2007-09-24 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Princess (Post 1148821)

There goes my hope :(. Got excited for a fake news....