AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Past FMP Series (Archive) (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   FMP: "Tsuduku On My Own" (spoiler) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23418)

kj1980 2004-11-06 21:36

FMP: "Tsuduku On My Own" (spoiler)

To sum up the very big parts:

Amalgam goes on the offensive against Mithril.

Mithril's HQ in Australia is destroyed

Melida Island is invaded, Amalgam's forces completely overwhelm Mithril's forces

Tessa and the surviving crew members barely escape from Melida Island via Tuatha de Danaan

...all in the meanwhile

Amalgam (Leonard) goes on the offensive to kidnap Chidori

AS fighting in the streets of Tokyo

Leonard vs Sousuke

Sousuke loses

Chidori relents to be kidnapped to save Sousuke

Sousuke reveals his true identity to his classmates and vows to bring back Chidori to this classroom

....I AM EAGERLY AWAITING FOR THE NEXT VOLUME!!!

DarkCntry 2004-11-06 23:27

*drools*

Oh I hate you sometimes kj :P

Sandara Lee 2004-11-07 07:31

Omg!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
To sum up the very big parts:

....I AM EAGERLY AWAITING FOR THE NEXT VOLUME!!!

I am eagerly awaiting for the next spoiler!!!!!!!! :D OOOOOOOOH I wonder what'll happen during the rescue mission?????

Anysia 2004-11-07 16:55

From what I heard, Sousuke and Kaname also admit their feelings to themselves. That makes me smile.

kj1980 2004-11-07 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anysia
From what I heard, Sousuke and Kaname also admit their feelings to themselves. That makes me smile.

Yes, that happened at the very end of "Odoru Very Merry Christmas"

Anysia 2004-11-07 18:41

Quote:

Yes, that happened at the very end of "Odoru Very Merry Christmas"

Ah, thanks for the clarification. ^^ I was talking to the translator of the novels over at Boku-Tachi, and the quote she gave me was, "[Sousuke] had lost everyone that he had thought he had gained...his war companions, his surrogate father. And the girl he loved."

The ending also seems pretty frustrating; what a cliffhanger!

Sandara Lee 2004-11-07 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anysia
Ah, thanks for the clarification. ^^ I was talking to the translator of the novels over at Boku-Tachi, and the quote she gave me was, "[Sousuke] had lost everyone that he had thought he had gained...his war companions, his surrogate father. And the girl he loved."

The ending also seems pretty frustrating; what a cliffhanger!

I have no clue about the last chapter of "A Dancing Very Merry Christmas" except this...Could I safely assume that the girl Sousuke's talking about was Chidori?????

Anysia 2004-11-08 14:33

Yep, the reference is to Chidori.

kj1980 2004-11-08 16:06

Judging how popular FMP is (particularly in ths US), we might be able to see this animated as a fourth season...perhaps.

JokerBlue 2004-11-09 07:26

Quote:

Judging how popular FMP is (particularly in ths US), we might be able to see this animated as a fourth season...perhaps.

Anybody knows whether the 3rd season will go into the Tsuduku On My Own part of the novel?

DarkCntry 2004-11-09 19:03

Probably not, it'll more than likely concede with the DVMC novel part then, as kj said, probably have another season dealing with Tsuduku. That would only seem logical, cliffhanging points at the end of DVMC would keep interest for another season.

Oh well, just my take on it all.

JokerBlue 2004-11-10 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkCntry
Probably not, it'll more than likely concede with the DVMC novel part then, as kj said, probably have another season dealing with Tsuduku. That would only seem logical, cliffhanging points at the end of DVMC would keep interest for another season.

Oh well, just my take on it all.

Awwww, crap..... I'd rather just have it ALL at one go....... :( But seriously, do you think the FMP is ending soon? I mean, after Sousuke admits to the rest of this classmates that he is who he is, I guess its time to end the series....

kj1980 2004-11-10 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokerBlue
Awwww, crap..... I'd rather just have it ALL at one go....... :( But seriously, do you think the FMP is ending soon? I mean, after Sousuke admits to the rest of this classmates that he is who he is, I guess its time to end the series....

Well, only the author can know that answer.

Being that the top three best selling light-novels (novels targeted to middle/high-school students) for 2003 were:

1. "Maria-sama ga Miteru"
2. "Iria no Sora, UFO no Natsu"
3. "Full Metal Panic"

I assume Mr. Gatoh would want to continue for at least several more volumes.

By the way, "Iria no Sora, UFO no Natsu" is a very sad-but-touching story about a middle school student (Asaba Naoyuki) falling in love with a mysterious girl (Iriya Kana) who test-pilots a UFO for the military. This novel will be animated as a six-part OVA beginning next January. I highly anticipate to watch this, and please keep an eye out for this marvelous story.

"Iria no Sora, UFO no Natsu" Toei Animation HP:
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/animeister/iriya/

AlanWan881 2006-01-02 12:26

omg

omg.. after reading this spoiler. i cant go to sleep... the story seems to be very exiciting as well as touching.
How many fmp novels have you guys read in UK/US? damn man... I m a huge fmp fan, but in Hong Kong, they have only translated the first three novels into chinese. Omg i want to read all the novels now!! I CANT SLEEP!! :uhoh:

Missilebuster 2006-01-02 16:40

goddamn it when are any of these going to be animated

justinstrife 2006-01-02 17:07

You guys will be waiting a long time. There was at least 2 years between fumoffu and TSR. So I'd say we're going to have to wait at least another 2 years for the next series.

PersocomChi 2006-01-02 17:59

Its so =.=... wait like 1-2 year for next series which only has like 13 episodes >.> Why can't they make it like 24 episodes.. I know if the story drags too long, it'll get boring but 13 episodes passes very fast I miss FMP >.<

AlanWan881 2006-01-02 19:29

how many fmp novels are there ?

kj1980 2006-01-02 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanWan881
how many fmp novels are there ?

There is a reason that there's a sticky thread up there known as Information and FAQs regarding FMP

AlanWan881 2006-01-03 02:29

this may sound silly.
Are all the fmp novels translated into english? Or do u guys read fmp novels in japanese ?
If you guys read in english, can anyone tell me where i can buy the novels online ?