AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! (First Season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83602)

Pellissier 2009-07-06 02:07

K-On! (First Season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the K-On! - Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

yezhanquan 2009-07-06 02:13

Voted for Mio. "Don't Say Lazy". That is all.

Kana Futayo 2009-07-06 02:39

Biased vote for Azunyan~

428 2009-07-06 03:08

Oddly enough, the younger ones.

Azunyan and Ui. :heh:

CrowKenobi 2009-07-06 03:25

Did anyone else get sent to another thread when they pressed the vote button? :confused:

Anyway, I voted for all of them! :p (been waiting to do that since the first poll opened!) :p :p :p :heh:

And, yes that includes Nodoka and Sawa-chan! :heehee: :meh:

Subarunyon 2009-07-06 04:11

Yui and Mugi <3

Sidestep 2009-07-06 04:47

Yui, I'd give her two votes if I could.

As well as Mio and Azusa. :)

Coruja 2009-07-06 06:13

Still Ritsu. :)

npal 2009-07-06 07:19

OK so I thought I'd vote for more girls. Yui being my favorite would be getting my vote anyway. Ritsu and Azunyan are pretty close in second place, Ritsu for being Ritsu, and Azunyan for all the great YuixAzunyan (yuri) moments. Then I felt I had to vote Mugi, too, cause she doesn't seem to be getting much love in general and she's pretty nice, just a bit further down my list after the above three, but that would make around 4 votes. So I thought I'd vote for just Yui... But then... what the hell, 4 votes are ok.

Jsoy 2009-07-06 08:11

Ritsu <3 ^^

Ascaloth 2009-07-06 09:55

@CrowKenobi,

I got sent to the Kanon music thread. Huh. Anyways.

Akiyama Mio: Overhyped? Overrated? Maybe. But she's the sexy, mature-looking little lady who tries to be grown-up, and yet is still a lovable child inside. She's still my kind of girl.

Kotobuki Tsumugi: Epic MugiVision is epic. And well....so cuddly. ^_^

kenjiharima 2009-07-06 10:16

Voted these girls.

Yamanaka Sawako
Tainaka Ritsu
Nakano Azusa X3

and saved the best for last!

Akiyama Mio :love:

SEChronaFan 2009-07-06 10:39

Ritsu, Ui, and Nodoka for the win

SaintessHeart 2009-07-06 10:43

My waifu Azunyan of course! :D

Mugi is a must-vote too.....the anime wouldn't be complete without her yuri-laced imagination. Though it would be more complete if she has Haruhi's powers to make her imaginations become reality......

drsypher 2009-07-06 12:26

Yui is my number one vote, of course! :D

But, Ritsu and Mugi also get my vote as my 2nd and 3rd fav characters!

npal 2009-07-06 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 2496108)
My waifu Azunyan of course! :D

Mugi is a must-vote too.....the anime wouldn't be complete without her yuri-laced imagination. Though it would be more complete if she has Haruhi's powers to make her imaginations become reality......

You actually needed MORE yuri? :p

Bonta Kun 2009-07-06 15:57

I'm in the same boat as CrowKenobi been wanting to vote for all of em!

This is one were the need to vote for anyone I remotely like is just too strong:D

Emerald Emblem 2009-07-06 17:41

Yui, Mio, Azusa and Sawako. That is all.

Mckendrick 2009-07-06 18:13

Im sorry Azu-nyan, but i had to go Yui for this. Close second though. ^_^

SeedFreedom 2009-07-06 18:45

Mio... shes just awesome. I really dont need to repeat why i love her.

Ritsu: adds a great touch to Mio and the show overall. I would say my second favorite character type

Asuza: i know, shes Mio's closest rival and really doesn't have anything Mio doesn't in my opinion, but shes still pretty good.

Actually, i shoulda voted for Ui as well but thats too late now.