AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Past Macross Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Macross Frontier - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70688)

monir 2008-08-27 20:13

Macross Frontier - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Macross Frontier, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers will result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

P.S. Premature voting is equivalent to premature eja... uhm... Do not vote in the poll without actually watching the episode. Since the poll is public, all of us can see who those premature voters are.

germanturkey 2008-08-27 22:23

i'm predicting:

people praising Sheryl for her actions in the shelter and raging on Ranka for her inability to protect the fleet.

also, Leon gets his few minutes in the limelight before Cathy kills him.

Ranka realizes her immaturity and decides to quit singing because of her wrong motives. (too much to hope for?)

either way, Klan is going to kick ass and there'll be an emotional 3 minutes when they remember Mikhail.

KiNA 2008-08-27 22:58

In for a wild ride !

Deryns 2008-08-27 23:05

Anticipation must be really high 2 replies and 136 views! The episode hasn't even aired.:) So what are the odds that this is the episode Ranka fans have been waiting for?

musouka 2008-08-27 23:07

I'm sure Ranka will redeem herself this ep. What should be interesting is what form her "redemption" takes. Depending on her "answer", it could affect the outcome of the triangle itself.

cerrian 2008-08-27 23:25

I'm expecting Ranka to sing Aimo as she deals with the sadness of Mikhail's death. Meanwhile Klan becomes a one woman army and cleans the main island. I hope we get to see a swarm of zentradi soldiers rush in the island and save the day, but the chances of that happening....yeah...

Tsuchiro 2008-08-27 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerrian (Post 1843334)
I'm expecting Ranka to sing Aimo as she deals with the sadness of Mikhail's death. Meanwhile Klan becomes a one woman army and cleans the main island. I hope we get to see a swarm of zentradi soldiers rush in the island and save the day, but the chances of that happening....yeah...

*cough* blue ether *cough*

monir 2008-08-27 23:30

I predict a glorious return for Michael. I also predict that I'll be predicting about Michael's return in every episode discussion thread till the series end. :p Can't give up as a Klan-fan, now can I?

KiNA 2008-08-27 23:34

I predict a sad ending for your hope, friend :o

cerrian 2008-08-27 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuchiro (Post 1843348)

hmmm...seeing as how I've been religiously been avoiding spoilers, I guess we're in for a new song eh?

edit - just noticed that it took 2 hrs for the first post since the thread was created....we're slipping people.

Tak 2008-08-27 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuchiro (Post 1843348)

Actually the correct translation would be Azure Ether...

- Tak

monir 2008-08-27 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiNA (Post 1843360)
I predict a sad ending for your hope, friend :o

:upset:

*bites KiNA in the leg*

Deryns 2008-08-27 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerrian (Post 1843366)
hmmm...seeing as how I've been religiously been avoiding spoilers, I guess we're in for a new song eh?

edit - just noticed that it took 2 hrs for the first post since the thread was created....we're slipping people.

Yet there were over 80 views before the first reply. Guess that says alot about monir's skill with the opening post.:D

KiraYamatoFan 2008-08-27 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 1843350)
I predict a glorious return for Michael. I also predict that I'll be predicting about Michael's return in every episode discussion thread till the series end. :p Can't give up as a Klan-fan, now can I?

Honnestly, I'm split on that matter.:confused: BUT, since Grace revived Brera by some unknown method, I would not be surprised if she looks to "add" Michael among her unit of cyborg foot soldiers.

We'll have to wait and see: we are not on our first surprise with Kawamori this far.

Kinku 2008-08-28 00:36

i just wanna see how they clear out the vajra.. i mean freak its a whole Zerg of them.. and i highly doubt ranka singing would save the day

nines 2008-08-28 00:46

I doubt their is going to be a Ranka importance in this episode, Klan might freak and just go berserk zenteradi on the vajra. But Ranka is loosing her powers in a way when she first got her power from Ranshe Mei she didn't feel pain but the more she hurts her kin with the activation of the queen her song will get weaker, her pain will go up, and the vajra will now betray her. Rankas importance is leaking for a while but when its revealed she will have her episodes :P. Like I said either Klan will kill the Vajras maybe along with some of the S.M.S Valkyires somehow or with Brera doing his robot thing. But I dont see any Ranka importance in this episode maybe just more sobby stuff, sorry if i come off as a hater and if u think my theory is stupid and wrong from anime sense but yea it works :O

P.S - as always ill say this I know I suck with words so if you don't understand its not you...its me :P

magnuskn 2008-08-28 00:49

I am expecting a AltoXRanka fake-out this ep. So, brace yourself for trench warfare on the blogs this week, Sheryl fans.

.Mero 2008-08-28 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tak (Post 1843370)
Actually the correct translation would be Azure Ether...

- Tak

So we talking about a fancy wording for blue sky/heaven here or is there some cryptic reference to everyone's favorite Blue haired meltran :heh:

Man i hppe this ep wil finally give me some nice scenes and shots for Macron Klan avatars :P

pinoy78 2008-08-28 01:13

I have a bad feeling about this...

justinstrife 2008-08-28 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnuskn (Post 1843515)
I am expecting a AltoXRanka fake-out this ep. So, brace yourself for trench warfare on the blogs this week, Sheryl fans.

Oh it's already been there since the preview shot of Ranka next to Alto and his 1,000th paper airplane.

Wish I didn't have to work in the morning. I want to watch this newest episode bad!

Fight on Sheryl!