AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fairy Tail (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Fairy Tail - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98986)

relentlessflame 2010-11-11 20:24

Since the Fairy Tail forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Fairy Tail thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

milan kyuubi 2010-11-12 03:54

How about *Favorite Mage/s* thread? :)
Spoiler for OP:

If you accept this idea I would like also a poll to be included.

Also maybe a *Strongest Mages?* thread?
Spoiler for OP:

Also if poll can be included :)

james0246 2010-11-12 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 3342506)
How about *Favorite Mage/s* thread? :)
Spoiler for OP:

If you accept this idea I would like also a poll to be included.

I can only do up to 30 options in a poll, and there are a hell of a lot more than 30 mages in the series. So, we're either going to have to pick and choose options (you are going to have to pick and choose :)) or we can split it up by guild. Either way, you have to provide me a list of names, else a poll is impossible :D. (If you want, I can start the thread, then we can add a poll later...)

That being said, yes the thread is approved, I just need to figure out the extra details...

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 3342506)
Also maybe a *Strongest Mages?* thread?
Spoiler for OP:

Also if poll can be included :)

I'm not to sure about this one. It seems way to close to a "Vs." Thread, and, as you know, those are forbidden. I'll think about it for now...

Xellos-_^ 2010-11-12 10:31

is omeone going to stick around every week to make a new Chapter Thread or are we sticking with the generic manga thread?

milan kyuubi 2010-11-12 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3342727)
I can only do up to 30 options in a poll, and there are a hell of a lot more than 30 mages in the series. So, we're either going to have to pick and choose options (you are going to have to pick and choose :)) or we can split it up by guild. Either way, you have to provide me a list of names, else a poll is impossible :D. (If you want, I can start the thread, then we can add a poll later...)

That being said, yes the thread is approved, I just need to figure out the extra details...

Thank you :)
Spoiler for list of characters:

Sorry if I misspelled some names wrong, also sorry if I couldn't remember everyone :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3342727)
I'm not to sure about this one. It seems way to close to a "Vs." Thread, and, as you know, those are forbidden. I'll think about it for now...

Thanks, but this was supposed to be more like 'post your opinion on why do you think that character is the strongest'. And not 'post why do you think that char x is stronger then char y'.

james0246 2010-11-12 11:02

^One of the names has to be "Other", so which name do you want taken out?

milan kyuubi 2010-11-12 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3342814)
^One of the names has to be "Other", so which name do you want taken out?

Fixed.....

Btv is it possible to change the names in poll after they were added?

Shiroth 2010-11-12 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ (Post 3342774)
is omeone going to stick around every week to make a new Chapter Thread or are we sticking with the generic manga thread?

Using the manga thread should be fine.

james0246 2010-11-12 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 3342823)
Fixed.....

Thanks for the list.

One last thing, have any of the characters listed not appeared in the anime yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 3342823)
Btv is it possible to change the names in poll after they were added?

Not without deleting all of the votes...which tends to annoy posters :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3342825)
Using the manga thread should be fine.

If you want a weekly chapter thread, we can try it. But if there are not enough posts, then the weekly thread will be folded back into the Generic thread. For example, the last post in the generic manga thread is dated (as of this post) 11/08 - 4 days ago. This is generally unacceptable for a weekly thread.

larethian 2010-11-12 12:25

I think a romance pairing poll would be nice, don't really think there are any major new characters which are manga-only except for
Spoiler for manga:

some suggestions would be
Spoiler for possible spoilers:

larethian 2010-11-12 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3342867)
Thanks for the list.

One last thing, have any of the characters listed not appeared in the anime yet?

Spoiler for possible spoiler:

milan kyuubi 2010-11-12 12:35

Quote:

Thanks for the list.

Spoiler for list:

Fixed the list again :) Also added one new character after I noticed I added one of the old ones twice :uhoh:

Quote:

Not without deleting all of the votes...which tends to annoy posters :).

Well if there is great need for new poll in the future I guess a new favorite thread will be started again :)

Shiroth 2010-11-12 18:36

How about some character threads? I guess the first lot would be for Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Erza.

blewin 2010-11-14 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3343334)
How about some character threads? I guess the first lot would be for Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Erza.

that would be fantastic. :D

james0246 2010-11-14 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3343334)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blewin (Post 3345413)
that would be fantastic. :D

All four threads have been opened. Now I just need a nice 150 x 150 picture to place in each thread.

Do not expect this for every character, though (I'm even reluctant to start a thread for Happy)...

Shiroth 2010-11-15 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3345726)
(I'm even reluctant to start a thread for Happy)...

Doooooooooo it. :D

Episode 54 thread please. :)

Crimrui 2010-11-16 02:57

I want my Mirajane character discussion thread! =)

james0246 2010-11-16 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud (Post 3348233)
I want my Mirajane character discussion thread! =)

Again, non-members of Team Natsu probably won't be getting their own individual threads (that's simply too many threads), so you'll have to use the Favourite Mage(s) thread for now...

milan kyuubi 2010-11-16 03:47

How about ''Create your own Mage(s)''
Spoiler for OP:

A ''Funniest Moments'' thread would be fun :)
Spoiler for OP:

Also a romance thread it it's possible.

Kafriel 2010-11-17 17:03

I'd like to suggest a ridiculous image thread, separate from the normal one, seeing as most of FT is...well, ridiculous.