AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83131)

Pellissier 2009-06-25 04:47

Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season), Episode 13.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Game8910 2009-06-26 12:06

and it gets an instant 10/10

alamarco 2009-06-26 12:46

Loved it.

The Hayate and Hinagiku moments were fantastic. I really thought Hinagiku was going to confess there. Also, seeing Hinagiku's past was great. Had no idea she was like Hayate, though they were referring to it for a while now.

Just a little disappointed that Hayate is dumb and still doesn't know how Hinagiku feels.

Von Himmel 2009-06-26 13:01

They. . They won't end the series after this episode, right ? ;_;

tsunade666 2009-06-26 13:09

If theirs a next episode their will be next. And without watching it yet I'm sure it will
be legendary epic episode. Shee busting the torrent for low seeds.

Mentorian 2009-06-26 13:48

Spoiler for Episode 13:

Mentar 2009-06-26 13:57

Wow. They invested a full episode in this.

A FULL EPISODE.

Wonderful execution. J.C.Staff, I salute you. I pull 10s extremely rarely, only for real milestone episodes which I will remember by name and number in a few years. This is one of those.

serenade_beta 2009-06-26 14:08

Hmm... A normally good episode. Nice all around... JC sure put a lot of effort on that balcony scene.

Now then, with that all done, I hope we can finally get away from Hinagiku and change the ED... That's all I wish.

Mentar 2009-06-26 14:12

"Normally good" is a 9/excellent in your book? ^_^; ... talk about high praise. (Personally I think they outdid themselves significantly)

Good news for you: You'll get the critical Ayumu hot springs arc soonish, beginning at ep15. To compensate for the current Hina moe overload ;)

qwertyman 2009-06-26 14:27

Pretty good. I think I was expecting *too much* from the scene, so I felt kind of let down, but it was still good. I wish I had watched this episode before reading the manga...

Spoiler for episode 13:

Shiroth 2009-06-26 15:13

This gets a 10 for me, though that's basically a 10 towards the manga material, because i adored this chapter. J.C. Staff didn't really do anything outstanding, just a good enough job.

I love Hina in love in the last scene. That's the girl i adore. Don't get my wrong i love a good tsundere, though her adorable side is what i love to see.

serenade_beta 2009-06-26 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentar (Post 2473942)
"Normally good" is a 9/excellent in your book? ^_^; ... talk about high praise. (Personally I think they outdid themselves significantly)

Σ(;゚Д゚)!
(´・ω・`)......................
(´∀`) Hai, hai, "great" episode.
Not really able to completely celebrate any full Hinagiku episode anytime soon though.
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(;゚д゚)┘ {Rock}
|・) *peeks*

chinaboat 2009-06-26 23:16

Some of the most amazing animation I've ever seen.

regurgitated manga - meh.

JaLooNz 2009-06-26 23:45

They even animated the extra part where the butler of Segawa was caught by the police!!

But I feel that the view out of the clocktower can be better done, it was more impressive in the manga.

Next episode from volume 11.

qwertyman 2009-06-27 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaboat (Post 2474897)
regurgitated manga - meh.

What?

The entire season so far has basically been a carbon copy of the manga. To complain about this one episode for that...

Seravy 2009-06-27 01:43

episode 13 was FANTASTIC. viva la Hina!!

xellos2099 2009-06-27 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaLooNz (Post 2474940)
They even animated the extra part where the butler of Segawa was caught by the police!!

But I feel that the view out of the clocktower can be better done, it was more impressive in the manga.

Next episode from volume 11.

I agree, there is a wallpaper floating around that has the manga clocktower scene in color and it look amazing.

tsunade666 2009-06-27 03:28

Got to admire the manga's part of the clock tower scene but still I like the anime but maybe
they can do better than that.
OH the pink goddess is shinning so bright in this episode. Makes me wanna watch again and
again.
Hmm and its a good thing they skip a couple of chapters and onto the next arc.
And is it just me or the second season has been onto arc chapters of the manga. Its full
of character development and romance that the first season didn't give just pure laughs.
Well I like the second season more.. More Moe Moeeee. :D

longong 2009-06-27 04:12

Episode 13 isnt as amazing as ep 12 to me,but it is still well done.
Maybe I was expecting too much^_^
Isumi will show up in next episode.....Does manga have some clues about what will happen in next episode?

Mentar 2009-06-27 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2474585)
Σ(;゚Д゚)!
(´・ω・`)......................
(´∀`) Hai, hai, "great" episode.
Not really able to completely celebrate any full Hinagiku episode anytime soon though.
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(;゚д゚)┘ {Rock}
|・) *peeks*

*LOL*

Thanks for a great laugh in this day. Wonderful ASCII art, I love it!

Okay okay, as a rabid Hina fan I may be biased, but I _really_ loved this episode. You'll get your Ayumu fix in 15/16.