AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Regios (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Regios - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78613)

Skyfall 2009-02-28 12:48

Regios - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 8.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Master Assassin 2009-02-28 13:41

... Hmm, after reading a 2ch thread a particular screenshot can't make me wait for two more episodes to come (including this one).

Those who do watch it, do watch the next episode previews. Felli just gets better and better.

... Damn I really wish I can watch the raws now ;_;

By the way do not forget that we are talking about episode 8 here :heh:

margafred 2009-02-28 16:47

Spoiler for Episode 8 of C.S.R:

Renegade334 2009-02-28 17:05

Just landed my hands on the raw and...well, here're a few thoughts-comments on it. No transl. since I'm impaired by the language barrier.

Spoiler:

Gack. Ninja'ed.

Bonta Kun 2009-02-28 17:17

Felli wins this ep hands down!!!

lol she never ceases to amaze me:)

loli vs loli!!!:heh:

and now you all know what would happen to Zu if Fon-Fon wasn't around;)

margafred 2009-02-28 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade334 (Post 2243294)
I do believe Gorneo mentions the Heavens Blades for the first time in front of Nina (someone verify this, please)

Yeap he did say Tenken in front of Nina and Layfon.Nina asked what "victory" (shouri) means to Layfon,and Layfon's answer to it was totally different from Nina's meaning of "victory".It was then Gorneo asked if Layfon's opinion about what "victory" is was caused by him being a Tenken.

Master Assassin 2009-02-28 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred
Spoiler for ...:

Oh! I'd love to see her face when he did. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred

This gets my suspicious senses all tingling. Don't you think so?

margafred 2009-02-28 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Assassin (Post 2243310)
Oh! I'd love to see her face when he did. :D

You better don't get your hope high on this one... ;)

Master Assassin 2009-02-28 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred (Post 2243324)
You better don't get your hope high on this one... ;)

Haha. "She still doesn't feel/show a thing of some sort." is what I'll get I guess from what you said... but I understand the circumstances why Felli won't be agitated over such a thing (for now I guess).

But still, the preview which I quoted still makes my curiosity radar go in red alert. :D

Renegade334 2009-02-28 17:52

Hmmm...actually, the hugging part...occurred when the group was about to climb to the Regios' upper tier. If you want a better insight on the circumstances (read at your own peril and disappointment, as margafred cautioned), just check for my previous post and search for 'hug'.

Just don't commit suicide afterwards, m'kay? *whistles innocently*

Voitan 2009-02-28 17:54

It still feels like a stretch to me, calling Felli a loli.

Regardless, waiting for subs. I think I'll like this episode.

Master Assassin 2009-02-28 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade334 (Post 2243351)
Hmmm...actually, the hugging part...occurred when the group was about to climb to the Regios' upper tier. If you want a better insight on the circumstances (read at your own peril and disappointment, as margafred cautioned), just check for my previous post and search for 'hug'.

Just don't commit suicide afterwards, m'kay? *whistles innocently*

I read that already and I already said, I understand why it'd be like that :heh:

anyway, I LOL at a website where the raws are posted for viewing and some people are whining "where's teh subs!!!11?/" I just can't resist thinking "geez don't they know subs don't magically appear in just an hour or two after the episode has been aired..."

Enclavet 2009-02-28 19:03

Anyone notice the suits for Felli and Nina were exposed a little at the thighs. I wonder how that holds up to the outside environment.

Bonta Kun 2009-02-28 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enclavet (Post 2243432)
Anyone notice the suits for Felli and Nina were exposed a little at the thighs. I wonder how that holds up to the outside environment.

haha yea I noticed that too, but then girls will be girls. Be it freezing cold temps, blizzards, acidic erodding enviroment, fighting big ass monsters, they will always always want to look the part no matter what:D

ThoHell 2009-02-28 19:29

Ok, Fon-fon can beat anyone in that stupid academy. He's hardly putting in effort or even coming close to going all out to defeat anyone in the city. They're all weak, whole damn city.... amazed they're still around. Fon-fon needs to go all out and make a giant blade like in ep 1 and slice the whole damn city in half or something. Make all those stupid onlookers and trash talker tremble in fear!

Queen is perverted.

Felli is amusing.

Nina, I don't know.

Short white haired guy and cat-monkey girl are annoying. They're like a combination of anal and emo.

Overall, episode left me dumbfounded. Nothing what I expected, it was actually kind of lame and boring -- TO ME IT WAS, not universally overall. We need some serious action and I hope some come soon! I guess at least they drew Fon-fon and his expression pretty good at the beginning when he was doing that tornado thing....

TrueKnight 2009-02-28 20:05

Dudes, is the raw worth to watch? You people somehow made it looked kicks ass lol.

cynicalicious 2009-02-28 20:13

Spoiler for Ep 8:

Interesting episode.

If your grasp of JP isn't strong, I'd wait for subs. There's some fighting, and some slapstick, but lots of talking that's pretty heavy, too, and that will frustrate you.

TrueKnight 2009-02-28 20:15

I guess....I'll be getting the raws then.

EDIT: LOOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by cynicalicious
If your grasp of JP isn't strong, I'd wait for subs. There's some fighting, and some slapstick, but lots of talking that's pretty heavy, too, and that will frustrate you.

I already click the raw d/l button just 2 seconds before the moment I read this, I guess I'll cancell it....or maybe not. >_>

boss 2009-02-28 20:32

Porta-loli vs. Felli made me smile.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enclavet (Post 2243432)

Well it's called "zettai ryouiki" for nothing. ;)

Xellos-_^ 2009-02-28 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight (Post 2243535)
I guess....I'll be getting the raws then.

EDIT: LOOL

I already click the raw d/l button just 2 seconds before the moment I read this, I guess I'll cancell it....or maybe not. >_>

go download it, the Feili bit more then makes up for it :p

Question for novel readers?
Spoiler: