AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anime with AMAZING/COOL inventions :D (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41746)

Wavie 2007-01-16 17:29

Anime with AMAZING/COOL inventions :D

Meh weird topic me thinks... I personally find it interesting being a haruhi fan and all.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone could think of anime devices, inventions that dont exist today.

What anime is it from and what kind of invention is it?

I sat and thought down and figured to myself... gawd i watch lots of futuristic anime but I find myself unable to think of any cool devices or inventions that dont exist today. (or could exist?)

Except from flying robots and spaceships that can go to warp :D

Scribble 2007-01-16 18:40

Hotaru's (Gakuen Alice) inventions were pretty interesting, but I don't remember any =X

Uh, let's see...something else....the Pokeball? ;D

Papaya 2007-01-16 18:51

Just about everything in Ghost in the Shell.

Aoie_Emesai 2007-01-17 06:11

There's nothing more exciting than the Homing lasers from Animes.

ex. The lasers from the Xenosaga games and Vandread.

Sonhex 2007-01-17 07:59

I wouldn't mind Washu's Dimensional Cause and Effect machine ~ essentially a wish granting device ~ from Tenchi :p.

Skyfall 2007-01-17 08:01

The..."thing" they made out of Chitose in Saikano was pretty interesting....

Chi-no 2007-01-18 04:17

There is an anime that I saw years ago but didn't remember the title....

It is about the future... They have this gun that can shoot out foam to prevent bullets from going thru and they can use the foam to catch people too... :confused:

Asai 2007-01-18 04:27

Chii from Chobits. I want a self aware, mobile computer. :(

AndyTran 2007-01-18 23:46

I wouldn't call them inventions but Law of ueki has some of the most uncanny special powers I've ever seen.

Zu Ra 2007-01-18 23:50

Bleach has Plenty to name a few Kaizo Konpaku ( Mod Souls ) Soul-Phones ( Communicate with Souls ) ,three diffrent variations of Gigai ( Faux Body ) and Zanapakuto Materializer

If you dont follow Bleach you will have no idea what these inventions are :D

Frans 2007-01-19 08:26

Gakuen Alice and Doraemon! :) Guyver's bioboosted armor is cool too.. but it's not exactly and invention.. more of a relic from alien.

Zu Ra 2007-01-19 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frans (Post 805531)
Gakuen Alice and Doraemon! :) Guyver's bioboosted armor is cool too.. but it's not exactly and invention.. more of a relic from alien.

How could I forget Doraemon and its strange no one mentioned Doraemon before your post he has atleast minimum one invention to show in each ep . Think Doreamon leads the race when it comes to number of Inventions when it comes to anime considering no of ep . :)

Matt Soulblade 2007-01-19 15:09

If you want a cool device, nothing better than a Digivice ;)
But If its about gadgets and things like that, I dont know, Doraemon?