AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Change 123 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=71246)

KiNA 2008-09-10 12:18

Change 123

Summary from OM

In Change 123, we meet Makoto, a girl with a very strange problem. In order to cope with her 3 adoptive fathers' incredibly intensive training methods, she developed multiple personalities, each with a different martial specialty. But what happens if none of them can beat her opponent on their own? And what further nugget of wisdom will be imparted by the great Kamen Raider?

Does anyone else read this? I find it fun and of course ecchi stuff helps alot. :D

Lots of fighting, lots of ecchiness and the drawing of the girls are simply beautifull.. especially fujikkoneesan <3

The main girl char named Mokoto, an average meganekko shy girl, in face of danger however, one of 3 hidden personality of her took charge of her body. Hibiki, the bratty "I love trouble" kind of girl, Fujikko, the silent type oneesan <3, and the childish innocent moe Mikiri.

Throw in the typical standard guy, a kamen rider addict, who stumbled upon Mokoto's hidden personality.. Hilarity (and lots of ecchi thought) ensues.. Can Kosukegawa steal all 4 different girl personalities's hearts :D

Scanlation are up to chapter 14/volume 3.. Raw are available up to chapter 36/volume 8.

I declared Fujikkoneesan as mine! <3<3<3

Bonta Kun 2008-09-10 13:03

I've been reading this, very fun read and I think I'm gonna have to slap u down with a Kamehameha and take Fujikkoneeswan from ya!:heh:

.....infact I'm gonna take all 4 with me!!!:D

frubam 2008-09-10 13:18

Darnit KiNA, you beat me to it :(. After chap 14 was released yesterday(what an awesome cliffhanger btw), I was gonna make a topic about it. Oh well, saved me the trouble of writing a long post.

I'm just gonna point out that even though Kosukegawa is kinda weak, I like him as a character. At least he tries to protect Motoko and Hifumi in his own way can't wait to see what he does in chap 15.

You guys can have Fujiko, I'd much rater have Hibiki. Love those aggressive types :D.

yongshun 2008-09-10 13:20

Like Britney Spears song Mikari is not that innocent. :D

Midonin 2008-09-10 13:31

I've been reading this, and like it. Motoko reminds me of Kozue from Mahoraba for obvious reasons, but with the added element of being a martial artist.

The Kamen Rider Raider elements also keep me interested, since I've been a toku fan for a long time.

ritalman 2008-09-10 13:38

Fujiko reminds me of CH's Saeko for some reason so it's a win in my book. So far the characters are OK, the art pleasing and the story is taking off : all good.

I'm not too much of a fan of the latest one, Zero. She's supposed to incarnate wrath but she looks like a mindless puppet...

KiNA 2008-09-10 16:11

Why do I saw familiar faces again :D

We all have the same interest, eh :D

Zero failed to interest me as well, since she still have zero dialogue so far (and I've glimpse over all the raws too - must have more funee!)

Spoiler for ch38:

Solace 2008-09-10 16:14

Ah, I was actually going to do a search and see if this thread existed! Guess KiNA had that covered. :heh:

I love this manga! It's fun to read and has a nice balance of everything - romance, comedy, action, echhi...and it's grounded by a silly premise that actually has some merit to it with real life explanations. And the art is wonderful.

Spoiler for Chapter 14:

I don't think Zero's the "wild rage" type. I think she's the quiet "eye of the storm" type. She doesn't care, she doesn't feel, she doesn't think....she just kills whoever is in front of her. Kind of boring yeah, but I don't think she's going to be a recurring "villain" now that they've established how badass she is.

KiNA 2008-09-10 16:22

Spoiler for zero(from raw):

Solace 2008-09-10 16:54

Spoiler for response:

Been avoiding the raws because my understanding of written Japanese is nonexistent and I didn't want to only get half the story because of that. ;) Well, that and I'm enjoying the somewhat weekly releases for now. :heh: When it switches to monthly I'm going to go into withdrawals like my other favorite monthly mangas. :(

I think I'm gonna do some renders of the artwork and make a few sigs though. Been itching to make some ROD sigs too. ^^

yongshun 2008-09-10 17:30

I got into this manga only cause it reminded me of Gacha Gacha: Capsule with the multiple personalities and such but what I got was really funny Martial Arts comedy and an otaku main character whos into masked raider.

Bonta Kun 2008-09-10 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solace (Post 1887197)
Spoiler for response:

Been avoiding the raws because my understanding of written Japanese is nonexistent and I didn't want to only get half the story because of that. ;) Well, that and I'm enjoying the somewhat weekly releases for now. :heh: When it switches to monthly I'm going to go into withdrawals like my other favorite monthly mangas. :(

I think I'm gonna do some renders of the artwork and make a few sigs though. Been itching to make some ROD sigs too. ^^

this is oddly enough a series where I've been avoiding raws too, usually if their there I take a peek but haven't done so with this series......yet:uhoh:

KiNA 2008-09-10 18:17

Surrender the temptation.. Peek!

There's a beach chapter!

yongshun 2008-09-10 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiNA (Post 1887444)
Surrender the temptation.. Peek!

There's a beach chapter!

LOL the Laws of Manga and anime there must be a beach/hot springs/public baths chapter

KiNA 2008-09-10 18:21

^ Yup .. all covered already :D

X207 2008-09-10 18:52

that zero is one cold blodded killer o.o. and im presuming ch14 was just a small taste of wat else she's capable of.

Solace 2008-09-10 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiNA (Post 1887460)
^ Yup .. all covered already :D

Don't you mean....uncovered? :naughty:

KiNA 2008-09-10 19:05

Would you cringe if I say that it also involves kosukegawa as well.

Bonta Kun 2008-09-10 19:05

beach was done in the first chapter, right off the mark!:D

that was enough to keep me reading:heh:

just gotta wait for the hot springs one:p

KiNA 2008-09-10 19:07

Hot spring was done as well.. except that it got interupted and we only get Miichan to drool at :D