AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   (L) Dance in the Vampire Bund (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=66823)

yongshun 2008-05-25 00:46

Dance in the Vampire Bund

To All Creatures of the Night:
Your Salvation Has Arrived!

After millennia in hiding, Mina Tepes, the Princess of the ancient covenant and ruler of all vampires, wants change. Using the vast wealth of the Tepes line, she has paid off the entire gross national debt of Japan and in so doing, gained the authority to create a "special district" off the coast of Japan that is to become the future haven to vampires the world over! Now, on the eve of the landmark press conference announcing the existence of vampires to the world, terrorists and rival factions plot to assassinate Mina before she has a chance to make her world-changing announcement!

Anyone read this one yet? I just picked up the first volume today and I like it so far kinda funny with the loli vampire and I think werewolf being on friendly terms.

ZODDGUTS 2008-05-25 02:21

I've checked the first two raw volumes of this seems pretty cool it was hard to tell what the storyline was about though since I don't know Japanese. :heh:

Also the manga-ka of this manga has done a crapload of hentai manga loved his work, he's most recent one is called Ne-To-Ge Lovers in Cyber World. I was gonna post the cover but then I noticed something that looked like a guys you know what. :heh:

Anyways gotta pick up this manga up since is now translated.

Duo Maxwell 2009-07-28 00:34

3 volumes have been scanlated. Ruling out the fact that I came to this one because of the loli vampire, it's quite a good read.

golthin 2009-07-28 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by yongshun (Post 1612749)

Anyone read this one yet? I just picked up the first volume today and I like it so far kinda funny with the loli vampire and I think werewolf being on friendly terms.

yes, i read what has been scanlated.
Spoiler for about what the queen has caused:

Xion Valkyrie 2009-07-28 03:56

Seems like a horrible idea to gather everyone up all in one place, perfect location for America to drop another nuke on. But of course, the manga most likely will not explore that aspect of it.

golthin 2009-07-28 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 2543128)
Seems like a horrible idea to gather everyone up all in one place, perfect location for America to drop another nuke on. But of course, the manga most likely will not explore that aspect of it.

yeah, I guess all other countries are more than happy that Vampires are living in Japan.

ReddyRedWolf 2009-07-28 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by golthin (Post 2543135)
yeah, I guess all other countries are more than happy that Vampires are living in Japan.

Local Transylvanian tourist guide: What are you talking about? We're loosing tourists!

Duo Maxwell 2009-08-10 06:09

Surprising enough, the manga will get an anime adaption by SHAFT. As usual, I'll hold my expectation as low as possible, but I can't say I'm not excited about the news.

-Sho- 2009-08-10 06:53

I didn't read the manga . The plot seems goods . So she's the queen of vampire and a loli . And mafia want to kill her . its all ?
Well , i'm happy that is Shaft who take this manga . They do great job .

golthin 2009-08-10 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 2571607)
Surprising enough, the manga will get an anime adaption by SHAFT. As usual, I'll hold my expectation as low as possible, but I can't say I'm not excited about the news.

Vampire+loli+fanservice, the material has three things that usually do well with the audience.
I think Vampire Juuji Kai is also getting an anime which only leave another manga with a vampire theme and a loli left to be animated, I don't remember the name of the manga right now but it is about a vampire and her caretaker.

Irenicus 2009-08-10 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by golthin (Post 2571707)
I think Vampire Juuji Kai is also getting an anime which only leave another manga with a vampire theme and a loli left to be animated, I don't remember the name of the manga right now but it is about a vampire and her caretaker.

You surely mean Blood Alone, and its protagonist Misaki-sama. :)

A very different manga from both this and Juuji Kai IMO. Their only real connection is the bloodsucker theme. I don't really like this one and Juuji Kai, but I adored Blood Alone. Too much fanservice here, too much angst in the other one.

golthin 2009-08-10 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irenicus (Post 2571785)
You surely mean Blood Alone, and its protagonist Misaki-sama. :)

A very different manga from both this and Juuji Kai IMO. Their only real connection is the bloodsucker theme. I don't really like this one and Juuji Kai, but I adored Blood Alone. Too much fanservice here, too much angst in the other one.

yeah that is it, i just couldn't remember the title when i wrote the post. I am amazed that nobody has made an anime for blood alone yet.

Thewanderer 2009-09-10 22:24

There seems to be an anime of this coming out apparently. I saw a Youtube preview. Anyone heard of it?

Who 2009-09-10 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 2637199)
There seems to be an anime of this coming out apparently. I saw a Youtube preview. Anyone heard of it?

Yeah, it's in the Unaired section of the forum.

Here's the link:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83479

germanturkey 2009-11-02 01:04

aww, the Yuzuru arc was touching. i can already picture how the episode of that will end..

germanturkey 2009-11-19 19:41

it all makes sense now. after reading through vol 4, things are finally starting to click and connect within the anime trailer.

it gives you an approximate idea of what they'll include.

does anyone else think
Spoiler for vol 4:

Iron Maw 2009-11-20 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by germanturkey (Post 2776030)
it all makes sense now. after reading through vol 4, things are finally starting to click and connect within the anime trailer.

it gives you an approximate idea of what they'll include.

does anyone else think
Spoiler for vol 4:

Your correct, that is her situation.

Dark Mage 2009-11-22 07:35

I am very confused and upset after reading chapter 25 because of Mina's conversation with Akira's father. I mean the conversation heavily implied that Mina is Akira's mother? If that is true then how is she still a virgin? If she is indeed Akira's mother, I am gonna drop this manga as I basically read this manga because of the romance between Akira and Mina and her turning out to be his mother completely upsets me. I mean clearly Mina mentions Akira being her son in these two pages.-----
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dance_...5/c025/18.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dance_...5/c025/19.html
I m very upset and angry at the moment because it just fucks up all the romance from the beginning until now and makes this all a farce. So actually Mina loves Akira's father but only has motherly feelings towards Akira? If this is the truth, I am going to stop reading this manga. Someone please help me out

Who 2009-11-22 07:38

That's weird. When I first read it, the translation was put down as "his crisis" instead of what you saw.

Zwei 2009-11-22 07:40

She's not his mother and that was Akira's father talking. It's kinda confusing though, either bad translation or a case where the manga-ka tries to confuse us.