AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Valvrave the Liberator (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Valvrave the Liberator - Character Discussion - Tokishima Haruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119671)

Irenesharda 2013-06-15 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Key Board (Post 4725021)
my theory

normal humans (both male and females included) -> food -> biting urges
female vampire -> mating partner -> sexual urges
male vampire -> rival? -> murderous impulse?

Saki will have to warn Akira as to what she could potentially get into when becoming a female Magius. If any of the guys come towards you with fangs and red eyes...throw a human at 'em and run! :heh:

zztop 2013-06-23 03:49

I wonder if we'll get any more hints re. Haruto's immediate family in the final episode, given how several eps ago Kibukawa alluded to a 'Dr. Tokishima' responsible for developing the Valvraves.
I'm guessing his father, mother, or a relative.

ademolix 2013-06-23 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by zztop (Post 4733854)
I wonder if we'll get any more hints re. Haruto's immediate family in the final episode, given how several eps ago Kibukawa alluded to a 'Dr. Tokishima' responsible for developing the Valvraves.
I'm guessing his father, mother, or a relative.

I don't recall that scene which episode was it?

NeutralZero 2013-06-23 04:23

ep 4 or 5...
if it really is his father responsible forthe valvrave then its most likely for him to appear in the second season to re/build the two additional Valvrave... he might even do something to Haruto's condition... but less likely to the final ep...
In any case
it was mentioned in 11 that both Saki and Haruto also became ministers, was it mentioned in any other media format their possition?

ademolix 2013-06-23 04:26

Nope the ep only stated that they were ministers but not their position

KleenexGhost 2013-06-24 06:11

I wanna say Haruto would probably be Minster of Defense, but that seems like a job that would be better suited for L-Elf. Maybe Haruto would just be Strike Team leader?

~BC~ 2013-06-24 07:40

Minister of Defense sounds about right, actually. Remember L-Elf is only a refugee so he'd need Haruto to hold the position in his stead.

Cosmic Eagle 2013-06-24 10:04

Lol, imagine if Saki turns out to be Propaganda Minister

DevilHighDxD 2013-06-24 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 4735275)
Lol, imagine if Saki turns out to be Propaganda Minister

Or the Minister of entertainment/Pop-culture.

KleenexGhost 2013-06-24 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD (Post 4735297)
Or the Minister of entertainment/Pop-culture.

Lol The UK actually does have a Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport. Saki might not give a damn about sports but the first two would be in her field.:D

Kurohane 2013-09-23 19:22

I want to put out a theory of why only Haruto has these "attacks". Remember at the end of episode one, he was the only Kamitsuki to "die". This state triggered the very first "attack" in the entire show. Once he bit L-elf, Haruto's blood cells gained a blue hue with the mark of the magius. Maybe the injection is just the first step, and in order to become a true magius, you have to die once. He could have been just like the other four if L-elf didn't "kill" him.

Frontier 2013-09-23 22:34

I think it has more to do with just having a true RAVE Engine with an entity, instead of the Mirror Rave's that the other pilots have.

It's probably because he has one, and Pino, that Haruto has to replenish his supply of Rune, which is the cause of his "attacks." I'd even go as far to say that he's the only proper Magius out of all the pilots.

Kurohane 2013-09-23 23:00

We just know that only Hito has an AI. The speculation that the engine is an original is just an assumption. Ig your going by the fact the engine glows, Akira's engine glowed too when she found her Valvrave. Unit II had the same engine as every Valvrave; Cain just uploaded an AI into it. Also, Haruto couldn't do the harakiri until after dying first. When Hito first activated and attacked the surrounding Dorssian units (so well in fact that I don't believe Haruto was moving it), it stopped once the thermal reaction exceeded it's limit. The reason Haruto said the Valvrave stopped once reaching 100 was because he witnessed it beforehand and there was no change to 666 afterwards.

It's not unreasonable to think there is a process in order to become a true magius. Haruto just doesn't know the steps.

DevilHighDxD 2013-09-23 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurohane (Post 4843279)
We just know that only Hito has an AI. The speculation that the engine is an original is just an assumption. It your going by the fact the engine glows, Akira's engine glowed too when she found her Valvrave. Unit II had the same engine as every Valvrave; Cain just uploaded an AI into it. Also, Haruto couldn't do the harakiri until after dying first. When Hito first activated and attacked the surrounding Dorssian units (so well in fact that I don't believe Haruto was moving it), it stopped once the thermal reaction exceeded it's limits. The reason Haruto said the Valvrave stopped once reaching 100 was because he witnessed it before hand and there was no change to 666 afterwards. It's not unreasonable to think there is a process in order to become a true magius. Haruto just doesn't know the steps.

Actually it was revealed quite awhile already that VVV-01's engine and VVV-02's are original, rest are copied.

Kurohane 2013-09-23 23:11

In what source? The threads I looked at never mentioned this.

DevilHighDxD 2013-09-23 23:26

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/8101/vl...2614h52m14.png
^ Valvrave-04 Mirror RAVE and so is Valvrave-03 and Valvrave-05

http://imageshack.us/a/img24/9901/1369358846665.jpg
^ Valvrave-01 is just RAVE

Info on Valvrave-02 was reveal on the novel, Kakumeiki Valvrave Undertaker.

Kurohane 2013-09-23 23:45

Alright, thanks for telling me DevilHigh. Still, it asks the question how Jior was able to reverse engineer this thing, how did they get an original let alone two in the first place (cause you know they didn't make it), why Unit 1 was on that platform in the beginning and not the last one built, and why an original engine Valvrave was basically decommissioned, and put in storage.

MK-95- 2013-09-24 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurohane (Post 4843335)
Alright, thanks for telling me DevilHigh. Still, it asks the question how Jior was able to reverse engineer this thing, how did they get an original let alone two in the first place (cause you know they didn't make it), why Unit 1 was on that platform in the beginning and not the last one built, and why an original engine Valvrave was basically decommissioned, and put in storage.

I think they decommissioned VVV II because it was too powerful or something along those lines. VVV II's engine was designed to surpass VVV I's. So apparently they really outdid themselves, because they shut down the project before completion.

They didn't create the technology, they simply copied & reapplied what they learned. That's all there is to it.

For VVV III-VI, they simply used the same data that was used for VVV I's engine but placed limiters on them for who knows what reason.

Kurohane 2013-09-24 13:50

That's where the AI comes in right? How many latent abilities are released when a Valvrave has an AI like Pino or Ploo, or rather what purpose does the AI serve in general? From what we know, JIOR only had Pino in VVV Hito; Cain had to upload Ploo into Valvrave II. VVV II could have been put in storage because it actually required an AI to be present, without it, no one could get it to work. Also, why was Hito the one on that platform in the beginning. Usually, you would have the last one being built up there for maintenance, which I guess would be Akira's. Also, if limiters were used, they must have put one on Hito as well, because I see no reason why it has to go to 100 first then to 666.

KleenexGhost 2013-09-25 14:20

So when do you think we'll find out more about Haruto's parents?

Kibukawa has said that Dr. Tokishima had a part in creating the Valvraves. How do you guys think this revelation will affect Haruto?