AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Konjiki no Gash Bell! Voice Actor Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12098)

Kyusaku 2004-04-20 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jn183
I was quite interested in seeing more of Danny BOY *SNIFF SNIFF* Seriously, some of the demon die off too quickly like 1 eps too quickly.

Did you notice Danny's voice actor is the same voice actor as Usopp in One Piece? Gash's voice actress plays Chopper in One Piece as well.

Chrno-Evil 2004-04-20 02:10

gash is konohamaru's voice too ^^

a_nevels666 2004-04-20 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyusaku
Did you notice Danny's voice actor is the same voice actor as Usopp in One Piece? Gash's voice actress plays Chopper in One Piece as well.

Most of the demons are well-known voice actors, for example:

- The really fast clown type demon had the voice actor of Cell (DBZ) / Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

- The demon that fought Tio (the one that used to be her friend) was Naruto (Naruto) and Gon's (Hunter x Hunter) Voice Actress. Which was ironic because his role was exactly the opposite of what it was in Naruto. (An elite guy, calling others losers/dropouts etc...)

Golden_Gash_Bell 2004-04-20 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_nevels666

- The really fast clown type demon had the voice actor of Cell (DBZ) / Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

- The demon that fought Tio (the one that used to be her friend) was Naruto (Naruto) and Gon's (Hunter x Hunter) Voice Actress. Which was ironic because his role was exactly the opposite of what it was in Naruto. (An elite guy, calling others losers/dropouts etc...)

you know what... they are not famous voice actors but COMMON.

also, aqua, nice to meet you to, man.
i hope you can enjoy here.
where do you live now, then?

a_nevels666 2004-04-20 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden_Gash_Bell
you know what... they are not famous voice actors but COMMON.

also, aqua, nice to meet you to, man.
i hope you can enjoy here.
where do you live now, then?

I said well-known, not famous.

And wouldn't the fact they do a lot a voice-acting work on popular shows imply they are well-known as well?

Kyusaku 2004-04-20 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_nevels666

Heh I only remember Fein's voice actor as Chiyo no Chichi in Azumanga Daioh, and yeah Mars' voice actress was Gon's. It had been so long since I saw it, I forgot.
I fellt I should mention the One Piece references to Jn183 cause from his signature he seems to be a One Piece fan.

Golden_Gash_Bell 2004-04-20 20:14

Yea, well-known is better word...

anyway, you will know why well-known voice actors work... if you know how japanese tv (chennels?) works.
In japan, you do not have soooo many channels/programs... you just have about 5~10 channels/programs(if you live in Tokyo or places where many people live, you may have more than 10).
So, there are not many voice actors, as you can guess.
That means, the same voice actors may work on two different anime.
So, yea, there aren't any famous voice actors actually.

But, the voice actoress of Gash-Bell is famous... Her name is Otani Ikue and she was the voice actor of Pikachu!!!

sorry if there are some words/sentences that do not make sense... I'm screwed up little bit...

Golden_Gash_Bell 2004-04-20 20:32

OK, here is the list of the actors/actresses.
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~lawgash/gash-take.html
You will find out good information about the actors/actresses...
I love this site so much cuz' you can get "FRESH" information. lol

Anyway, if you want me to translate/write in Romaji or you can not see what it says (some of computers can not read japanese... and japanese become "Circle, square, $, and so on), just tell me.
It's a really good site, so i recommend you to visit there if you can read/type japanese.

Kyusaku 2004-04-21 01:31

Quote:

OK, here is the list of the actors/actresses.
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~lawgash/gash-take.html
You will find out good information about the actors/actresses...
I love this site so much cuz' you can get "FRESH" information. lol

Anyway, if you want me to translate/write in Romaji or you can not see what it says (some of computers can not read japanese... and japanese become "Circle, square, $, and so on), just tell me.
It's a really good site, so i recommend you to visit there if you can read/type japanese.

Wow thanks for the link it's really helpful. Looking through it right now myself.

a_nevels666 2004-04-21 04:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyusaku
Wow thanks for the link it's really helpful. Looking through it right now myself.

Actually animenfo has a lot of voice-actor information as well:

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...i_no_gash.html

ato 2004-04-21 06:44

Quote:

But, the voice actoress of Gash-Bell is famous... Her name is Otani Ikue and she was the voice actor of Pikachu!!!

Hmmm, well, I don't know if this is to the benefit or detriment of the voice actress in question... I can think of several more demanding roles, as to both expression and characterization, out there ;)

a_nevels666 2004-04-21 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ato
Hmmm, well, I don't know if this is to the benefit or detriment of the voice actress in question... I can think of several more demanding roles, as to both expression and characterization, out there ;)

I think benefit, because even though Pikachu can only say one word, you still know what he's feeling/saying...