AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Tales of the world ~Radiant mythology 3~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96337)

Laith 2011-01-20 05:59

Itīs actually 3 characters because the MC of the game is a character that you create, and the storyline sometimes forces you into using some charactes and some appear later in the game but yeah itīs really hard to choose who you want in your party.

Also, also here have a list of every character announced in case you are lazy and donīt want to investigate/dont know where/you forgot the game existed (like me~)/etc

Spoiler for List:

Hiroi Sekai 2011-01-20 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laith (Post 3447034)
Itīs actually 3 characters because the MC of the game is a character that you create, and the storyline sometimes forces you into using some charactes and some appear later in the game but yeah itīs really hard to choose who you want in your party.

Also, also here have a list of every character announced in case you are lazy and donīt want to investigate/dont know where/you forgot the game existed (like me~)/etc

Spoiler for List:

Ah I see, so it suffers from what I like to call: "The Final Fantasy XIII Syndrome". Of course, none of the Tales characters annoy me; at least I won't have to be forced to play as Vanille. XD

Plus, that is one epic list. :heh:

Laith 2011-01-20 06:14

To be fair since the game is mission based you only get forced to use them like the first half of the game or so, and is usually just one forced character so itīs not that bad.

Also, no Sennel makes me sad D=

Mirrinus 2011-01-20 12:15

Huh, no Leon? That's one way to do it, I guess...

Chaos2Frozen 2011-01-20 18:05

Lol finally, Symphonia2 characters gets in on the action... I wonder why they don't appear more often? Not only in the crossover games but also for the other specials and (live) skits :heh: ?

Want more Kugimiya-Marta and Ratatosk-Emil :p

Laith 2011-01-21 03:04

So Annie Barrs (Rebirth), Sennel Coolidge (Legendia) and Tear Grants (Abyss) were added. I can now play happy.

In other news, Abyss is the only one who has a complete cast, including Big Bad, and I am still in shock over controlling Van.

Otsdarva 2011-01-21 03:07

Van might not actually be a playable character, instead of appearing as either an enemy or NPC. Barbatos appeared in the last one, and he sure wasn't playable.

... ;_; No Richard? Bah. Least I get Spinsbel.

Laith 2011-01-21 04:19

He actually appears in the party in this image
Spoiler for Right-down Corner:

Also OG Villain, Yggdrasil (Symphonia) and Saleh (Rebirth, i believe)

Von Himmel 2011-01-21 05:04

edit+ (spelled richter's name wrong >_>; )
Great, Shirley, Van, Richter, and Emil :heh:
It's kinda weird that we can use Van in this game while we can't actually play him in the original game ;(

Speaking of boss as a character, I was hoping for Nebilim to appear in this series...:heh: Thought, it won't possibly happen >_>

Otsdarva 2011-01-21 05:17

Oh. My. God... So Van is playable? Oh yeah, now that is awesome. Hopefully he isn't temporarily or a NPC party member (like the original party in ToS2 was.)

Hazzah! Richter. <3

Laith 2011-01-28 03:08

So Leon (Destiny) and Asch (Abyss) are also in.

Well on one hand fanservice, on the other hand Judas and Luke so I dunno.

Laith 2011-02-08 23:21

The Opening for the game in LQ.

Spoiler for OP:

SOGESNAKE 2011-02-09 00:04

I'm really liking the intro, but for some reason I still love Radiant Mythology 2's opening better~

Shinji103 2011-02-09 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laith (Post 3478554)
The Opening for the game in LQ.

Spoiler for OP:

Mmm, maybe I'll be able to get intot he OP a bit better when I get my copy in on the tenth (yes, my tracking estimate delivery on the tenth; my copy shipped out already :)) and can listen to it with better sounds, but it sounds a bit "meh" to me so far.

[Sophie fanboy]

Wtf?! Where's my Sophie in that intro??!!

[/Sophie fanboy]

:heh:

Chaos2Frozen 2011-02-09 07:31

There's something awesome about seeing all those Tales character kicking ass and lay back doing normal and fun things together :D Even though I barely even know half of them :heh:

Von Himmel 2011-02-09 07:36

Anyone have played this game yet ?

Chaos2Frozen 2011-02-09 08:09

Here's the 4th PV from Jump Festa 2011, it's a clearer version of the song from 'Back-On', the same guys that did the OP and ED for the previous game :)

Shinji103 2011-02-09 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3478967)
There's something awesome about seeing all those Tales character kicking ass and lay back doing normal and fun things together :D Even though I barely even know half of them :heh:

You're not alone; I really haven't played anything Tales aside from Symphonia 2, the Vesperia demo (didn't really like the combat system from that one though, so I couldn't motivate myself to get the actual game...), and Graces f. But it's still awesome to see all of these characters from all these different Tales games interracting together. Of course, though, there's the well-promo-ed scene of Marta, Collete, and Cheria together, all characters I do know. :D

And I love crossovers.

Although I have seen most of the Tales animes made so far, witht he exception of Abyss and maybe a few others. (personally, I hope they make a Graces and/or Symphonia 2 anime.... :))

Mirrinus 2011-02-09 13:03

The scene with all the archers in the OP was pretty awesome. Also, lol @ Emil and Ruca. Reminds me of that bonus DVD with Tales of Hearts featuring the skit of them trying (and failing) to introduce each other, only to go into their dark side modes and beat each other up instead while laughing maniacally.

That said, this fanboy demands more Ange.

Crimrui 2011-02-09 16:36

Wow, look at Judith, seducing the audience, and Yuri and Jade are just being badass again. *sigh* yet another unplayable game...