AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Sket Dance (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98408)

Westlo 2010-10-19 23:01

Sket Dance

Sket Dance got confirmed in this weeks issue of Jump to be getting an anime adaption in Spring 2011... About damn time is all I can say, really looking forward to this.

Wiki Summary

Quote:

The manga focuses on the misadventures of the "Campus Support Group" or "Sket-Dan", of Kaimei Gakuen, a club devoted to solving any and all problems brought to it by the staff or student body for the general improvement of campus life. Due to its general lack of meaningful assignments and unglamorous 'group of handymen' reputation the organization is treated with widespread contempt and it is composed of only three members.
Drama CD/VOMIC voice list.

Bossun voiced by Hiroyuki Yoshino
Himeko voiced by Ryōko Shiraishi
Switch voiced by Tomokazu Sugita

Student Council

Sōjirō Agata voiced by Tomokazu Seki
Sasuke Tsubaki voiced by Takahiro Sakurai
Mimori Unyū voiced by Atsuko Enomoto
Kikuno Asahina voiced by Aya Endo
Michiru Shinba voiced by Kosuke Toriumi

I really hope they keep the cast the same... here's the VOMIC btw.

ZODDGUTS 2010-10-19 23:23

So happy about this a bit long overdue. But the good news about taking too long is that they'll have enough manga material to make a 2 season, 52 ep series without having to put any fillers. Maybe I'll be a long running series like Gintama?

uis 2010-10-19 23:41

I am so happy with this. I hope the anime not only has joke moment but also sad story like Hime flashback story...

MisaoFan 2010-10-20 00:32

If the anime contains 26 episodes to be animated by Shaft along with otaku terms ?

Patriot's Blade 2010-10-20 02:39

really!? this is like my dream come true!! :D

fertygo 2010-10-20 03:00

Just hope this not gonna as worst as Bakuman.

Kanon 2010-10-20 11:59

Nice. I've benn planning to read the manga for a while, but I might just wait for the anime now. I'll at least wait until the staff is revealed.

-khriz- 2010-10-20 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by fertygo (Post 3306899)
Just hope this not gonna as worst as Bakuman.

I don't get it... what's so bad about Bakuman? This new about Sket Dance is exciting, I hope the studio is Sunrise, there's no way another studio can do a better job than then.

fertygo 2010-10-20 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by -khriz- (Post 3307544)
I don't get it... what's so bad about Bakuman? This new about Sket Dance is exciting, I hope the studio is Sunrise, there's no way another studio can do a better job than then.

Artworks decay.
I want AIC btw... or even better A-1.

MisaoFan 2010-10-21 00:34

Shaft is the most likely studio.

Washi 2010-10-21 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3308190)
Shaft is the most likely studio.

How do you figure?

Arabesque 2010-10-21 15:54

Two things I can say about this.

Spoiler for first:

Second, about bloody time! Seriously, this was long overdue for an anime.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS (Post 3306682)
So happy about this a bit long overdue. But the good news about taking too long is that they'll have enough manga material to make a 2 season, 52 ep series without having to put any fillers. Maybe I'll be a long running series like Gintama?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4034/...147978b1_t.jpg

I also hope they keep the same cast form the drama cd.

Saturn Beaver 2010-10-22 04:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS (Post 3306682)

I think a long-running series like Gintama is a bit unlikely, but I can see a 52 ep series going just fine. In fact, because I find the sense of humor a bit similar to Hayate no Gotoku, SynergySP came first to my mind, unlike Hayate they don't need to resort to filler though. I'm interested in the casting choice as well, especially Switch...now that's one very difficult casting choice.

Arabesque 2010-10-22 04:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver (Post 3309676)
I'm interested in the casting choice as well, especially Switch...now that's one very difficult casting choice.

Tomokazu Sugita was the one who voiced him 2 dramas and Vcomic, and imho he's done an excellent job on him, so I hope they bring him back along with Ryoko Shiraishi as Himiko (who sounded exactly like I imagined her).

For the studio, I'm thinking Sunrise tbh, but SynergySP is a very good choice (though they do WSS manga's mainly) either way it still opens alot of door for VA jokes :p

I'm more worried about the air time. Majority of the manga can pass with problems, but the main trios arcs are going to be a problem ...

MisaoFan 2010-10-22 06:12

A certain site (before the anime officially announced) listed Sket Dance as a Shaft production and the cast will be the same as the drama CD as well, especially Ryoko Shiraishi and contains 26 episodes.

Westlo 2010-10-22 17:50

I'll like to see J.C Staff get ahold of this as long as they're faithful to the manga and it isn't airing on NHK. (From some posts in the Bakuman thread, it looks like NKH screwed J.C Staff). Plenty of manga material to be adapted... wouldn't mind a two cour series that handles the trios past arcs in addition to the usual fun fare throughout.

And J.C Staff are very sequel friendly.. as long as it sells.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arabesque (Post 3309694)
Tomokazu Sugita was the one who voiced him 2 dramas and Vcomic, and imho he's done an excellent job on him, so I hope they bring him back along with Ryoko Shiraishi as Himiko (who sounded exactly like I imagined her).

Yeah Sugita was perfect as Switch imo, actually the 3 main characters have really been nailed going by the VOMIC. I added the VOMIC as well as the drama cd cast listings to the OP.

MisaoFan 2010-10-23 01:58

According to 2ch, the anime will be animated by Shaft, and the music is produced by King Records.

omimon 2010-10-23 05:40

I love Shaft, and a gag series like this one is definitely their forte. Call them a one trick pony if you want but Shaft is the best gag anime studio in all of Japan.

applejuice 2010-10-23 08:57

Seriously? Shaft? Is it 100% reliable source? Well, I know sket dance is as ridiculous as usual shaft adapted series, but 3 from one studio announcement after another? *dies with joy

MisaoFan 2010-10-23 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice (Post 3311382)
Seriously? Shaft? Is it 100% reliable source? Well, I know sket dance is as ridiculous as usual shaft adapted series, but 3 from one studio announcement after another? *dies with joy

The source is unofficial for this moment. I remarks that the source is dated 7 months ago.